Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Re: Lost and Found (October)

Post by Gabriel on Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:17 am

Juicy wrote:Juicy smiled brightly when Gabe sat down. She reached down and patted the pups heads then gave them both a fry. "We were starting to worry you wouldn't come. But of course we waited, we're partners! That's what we do." She took a sip from her drink.

"So Hun told us a lot about you. You really got a shitty hand delt to you. But don't worry, Yer with us now. Yer shitty days are over. Right Axel."

Axel grinned and nodded. "Yes. We have your back, comrade."

"Totally. Sooooo I guess we should tell you about ourselves. Well you know me already. Kinda. me real name is Sheelin. and as if ya couldn't tell I'm from  Ireland. I like guns, drugs, fucking and doggies!"

Axel waited til Juicy was done then gave a little wave. "I am Axel. From Germany. I cam here just three years ago. Still working on English. I am in band called Cyber Vomit. Ish like medieval weapons, singing and american food. We hear about people who betray you and feel very angry about that. Juicy and I are loyal we will never abondon you." Axel said with a nod.

"Yeah and like. If someone hurts you. They are soooooo going to get a bullet to the head."

The waitress was quick to hook Gabriel up with his usual, and would be sure to keep the drinks coming. Even though it had been years since he wasted his nights at the bar, looking to get shit faced on his free nights or hook up with his flavor for the night, she remembered him. He had 'died', and now he was back. The guy was something of a legend, even though he didn't seem to think that of himself.

Gabe listened to each of his new partners, slowly downing the first of his drinks. Juicy seemed to have a lot in common with him, though, he was sure that her drugs were much more harsh than his MJ, and her 'fucking' would put his old habits to shame. But, he wasn't here to judge.

The name of Axel's band earned an amused look. "Cyber Vomit, huh? I guess there's a story behind that.." And maybe not. Sometimes people just got high and pulled names out of their asses. Probably the case. Indeed, his English could use some work, but at least he was understandable.

Both made claims, and both sounded sincere...but he had heard these promises before. Only time would prove them. Hopefully history wouldn't have to repeat itself in order for that to happen, but in time, surely it would be clear if they would really have his back. Then again... he had thought that about Mikko... but she was there at the dock when her boyfriend slit his throat. And Ezekiel....nowhere to be seen. Even after his death. Even after his return and during his long, painful and very confusing recovery. The time he needed him most.. his brother had abandoned him.

Gabe mentally tried to shake himself from the painful memories as he took another sip. "Well... I guess Hun told you guys everything about me so...I dunno what to tell you."

Friend

Number of posts : 116
    Registration date : 2013-04-13

Post by Juicy on Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:43 am

"WEll, we know about you and some mikko chick. Actually Axel and I are suppose to be hunting her down. You wouldn't happen to know where she is would you?" Juicy asked and got another drink. "Also. A little birdie said your birthday is coming up. We should throw a party!"
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:48 am

"great! Then I'll just talk to Lexi about it. I am cutting this party planing a little short." Serenity held the crab in her hands as Jake painted it. "Ooooh maybe it could be a costume party! I love dressing up! Plus I want to see Gabe as a pirate."
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:40 pm

It was no secret that Hun was after Mikko, and he was certain that the gang lord had told his new partners about his own personal history with the girl, and may have also mentioned that he wanted no part in hunting her down. Then again, he was probably assuming too much. But then again, Juicy did say that she and Axel were looking for Mikko, and left his name out entirely.

He took another swig of his drink and shrugged his shoulders. "Nah, I dunno where she is." He lied. Because even though they were still on shaky grounds, he didn't want her dead.

When she mentioned his birthday, he managed a half-smile, even though it was slightly annoying that so much of his information had been given out already. "Yeah, it's tomorrow night." He confirmed. "And.. I'm sure there will be a lot of partyin' goin' on."

Lurker

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2013-12-23

Post by Axel on Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:13 am

"You maybe need live music at your party? Yes I think so." Axel ordered two more drinks for himself. "Also, I did not know they let dogs in the bar." He commented and reached down to pet the pups. "hallo Welpen Hunde" He said to the dogs. "wie geht es dir?"

Juicy looked to Gabe and shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know what he's saying half the time."
    Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by Splinter on Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:32 pm

Splinter thought a party for the two men was a wonderful idea. He wasn't sure how either of the males would take it, but surely a party would help them relax and maybe grow closer together. Splinter picked up one of the unpainted crabs and started to paint his own.

"If there is anything we can do to help with the party, let us know, Serenity."
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by April O'Neil on Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:35 pm

April had no idea what was going on with the others. She was busy burying Casey in the sand. She wanted to go swimming was too scared of how cold the water would be. But she would eye the water every now and then and watch Mondo and Ela have fun.

But she was having her own fun with her man. It wasn't often that they got to spend time like this. and after what happen with Hun this day was needed.
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:43 pm

"Eh.. that would be awkward, scheduling stuff for my own party." Gabriel told him. The party was more Serenity's thing, anyway. Actually, he felt really out of place talking about it so a change of subject was definitely welcomed.

"Yeah, dogs ain't allowed in here but they... have a purpose." He said, leaving his answer vague. He was still getting to know the two. The last thing he needed to do was reveal his weakness in the fact that his vision was on a downward spiral and came and went like an old television screen on its last leg. Like Juicy, he didn't know what the guy was saying to his dogs, but just shrugged and took another sip of his drink.

"Sooo, I guess Hun has your full devotion, huh?" He asked, recalling that neither had mentioned anything about significant others.

Friend

Post by Juicy on Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:49 pm

Juicy shrugged. "I guess. I mean, for me personally Hun saved my life so I owe him a lot. But I sneak away often to do other things, other people. Hun keeps us busy but I always find time to get fucked up and fucked." She said with a wink.

Axel returned his attention to his drinks. "Yes. Hun keeps us busy. But, I find time for band and lovers." He said with a chuckle. "But business comes first. We do our job correctly and quickly. Then after, we play."

Juicy gave Gabe a cute pout. "To bad yer all taken. we could have some wild parties."
    Ryan
    Friend

Number of posts : 204
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Ryan on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:15 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko had a blast at Daisy's place. But soon it was time to go. She packed Travis in the car and soon her and Ryan were off. Travis slept the whole way home, his little play date had tired him out. She hoped that he slept for most the night so he didn't give Ryan trouble while she was out.

Once they got home she put Travis to bed and started getting ready for her night out. She hated to leave Ryan alone another night, but she felt that this had to be done. She had to go out and get rid of the Turks.

"I wont be out too late tonight." She promised Ryan and kissed him softly. "Love you."

Ryan enjoyed himself over at Daisy and Kendall's -- and Kendall started warming up to him towards the end.  So that in itself was a victory.  At least he thought so.

Now back home, he kicked off his shoes by the door and took off his coat.  Mikko had taken Travis into the bedroom then started getting ready herself.  Ryan moved over to the door, watching her.

"I'm going to hold you to that," he said, returning her kiss.  He still didn't know where she disappeared to, but tonight he would be waiting up for her.  "Be careful..."

Last edited by Ryan on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:19 pm

"I'm always careful." She said kissing Ryan again. "I'm going to go out and kick some ass. my ninja traners think I have real potential. They want me to move up in the school, so I'll have to think about that. Not sure how involved I really want to be with this foot clan. We'll see how it goes."

Mikko grabbed her bag and gave Ryan one last kiss and slapped his ass. "See you soon." She said then headed out the door.

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:28 pm

Indeed, this was a much needed break from the hustle and bustle of city life, and it was definitely nice to see April unwinding. She needed this more than anyone. If only he could afford it, he would move her out here. Buy a nice beach house, maybe a dog, and life would be good.

...but how good could it really be? Sure, it was nice for a break, but could he really live without the excitements that the city had to offer? The pollution and danger... everything that would surely do him in, but was so much a part of him. But April had suffered so much. He could make that sacrifice.. for her. If it was a possibility.

He laid motionless while she worked at burying him, spitting out the sand that had fallen onto his lips. "Heh, easy babe. I gotta breathe, you know." He reminded her with a wink. At least most of his head was still visible, but he wanted to make sure that she didn't get carried away.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:42 pm

Bones wrote:"What? Leading the gang would be awesome. To have that control over so many people. The power!" Bones laughed as he headed in the store with Ally. "And you can be my gangsta queen. I'm sure Ace would be ok with that."

He lead them to the paint and looked at all the swatches. "Sooooo what color are we going for? dark purple? Or what about a green?"

"I'm sure leading isn't all shits and giggles." Ally told him as they headed inside, but managed a grin at his 'gangsta queen' comment. "Heh.. I dunno, Ace may have objections." She teased.

Soon they were looking through the swatches, but choosing one was so hard!! "Hmmm... I'm thinking maybe a medium purple.." She told him, and pointed out the one she liked the most. "What do you think?"
    Kendall
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 180
    Registration date : 2009-04-05

Post by Kendall on Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:15 pm

Daisy wrote:
    Daisy was glad that she had been able to spend time with Mikko and her sister's new boyfriend. Well, husband-to-be. Daisy was still in awe over that. She had Kendall had been together a lot longer than Mikko and Ryan, but her sister already had a ring!! Of course circumstances were different, still. She wanted that question more than anything. But she tried to think positive. Maybe Kendall was planning this out and was going to give her an epic proposal! Yeah, that had to be it!!

Once breakfast was over, everyone pitched in and helped clean up the mess, then Mikko and her crew headed out. Daisy was sad to see them go, but her sister had things to do.  They would certainly have to hang out more often. She really missed her sister.

The play date had worn Zoe out and she was sleeping soundly in her play pen, this meant much needed alone time for Daisy and Kendall. If he was still wanting to ask her about earlier, this would be the perfect time.  She was curled up with him on the couch, watching some cheesy tv show, but it hardly held her interest. Her thoughts were all over the place, and she still worried about Kendall being out in the working world. But she knew it was good for . She snuggled a little closer, pulling the fleece throw a little tighter around them. How she loved days like this, and knew they would become fewer now that he would be a working man. She needed to enjoy it while she had it.

"Heh... I bet you're pretty excited about tomorrow, huh?" She asked, glancing up at him. "You're going to be the sexiest mechanic ever!"

Kendall enjoyed the company they had.  Being who he was, it was risky having people over.  But he trusted Mikko and Ryan enough not to turn him in.  It had become increasingly hard to trust people lately.  He knew the moment the wrong person found him out, it would be all over.

But Kendall didn't want to think about that right now.  He was snuggling on the couch with Daisy, also not really paying attention to whatever was on TV.  He knew Daisy was worried about him and this new job.  Hell, he had his own fears too, but he wanted to push them aside and do what he really wanted.

"Yeah, I am," he answered truthfully, giving Daisy a small squeeze with his arm.  He figured maybe now would be a good time to ask what was really bothering her.  He really wanted to know.  "So...want to tell me what's on your mind?"
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 464
    Registration date : 2009-06-21

Post by Daisy on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:11 am

His answer was a sincere one, and she was happy for him. This opportunity was a rare one, considering his situation. She smiled up at him and gave him a gentle squeeze, but her expression faltered when he asked the million dollar question. She had avoided it earlier, but only because she couldn't say too much in front of Ryan. The guy seemed good and all, but she still wouldn't trust him with their situation, especially when it could land Kendall back behind bars. Or worse.

Now there was no reason to avoid it, as much as she wanted to spare him of her fears, but they had always been honest with each other, and that was one of the gazillion awesome things about their relationship. No secrets, just truth and honest feelings. There was a long hesitation before she finally found her voice, those big does eyes meeting his.

"I've just been having horrible nightmares here lately." She admitted, and knew that he had witnessed a few and had woken to hold her in his arms until her body stopped convulsing from the night terrors. "I keep seeing you taken away from me. From Zoe... and even though I'm sleeping, it hurts beyond any pain I've felt before.... and it's like I'm suffocating." She told him and she squeezed him as tightly as she could, as if the embrace would forever keep him from harm. "I just... wouldn't be able to live without you."
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by April O'Neil on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:16 am

Casey Jones wrote:Indeed, this was a much needed break from the hustle and bustle of city life, and it was definitely nice to see April unwinding. She needed this more than anyone. If only he could afford it, he would move her out here. Buy a nice beach house, maybe a dog, and life would be good.

...but how good could it really be? Sure, it was nice for a break, but could he really live without the excitements that the city had to offer? The pollution and danger... everything that would surely do him in, but was so much a part of him. But April had suffered so much. He could make that sacrifice.. for her. If it was a possibility.

He laid motionless while she worked at burying him, spitting out the sand that had fallen onto his lips. "Heh, easy babe. I gotta breathe, you know." He reminded her with a wink. At least most of his head was still visible, but he wanted to make sure that she didn't get carried away.

"I think I'll let you breath." April teased and patted the sand down on him. Once he was good and covered she leaned down and planted a kiss against his lips.

She smiled and then spotted on of the crabs. "Here have a friend." She said and picked it up and placed it on top of Casey.
    Bones
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

Post by Bones on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:20 am

Ally wrote:"I'm sure leading isn't all shits and giggles." Ally told him as they headed inside, but managed a grin at his 'gangsta queen' comment. "Heh.. I dunno, Ace may have objections." She teased.

Soon they were looking through the swatches, but choosing one was so hard!! "Hmmm... I'm thinking maybe a medium purple.." She told him, and pointed out the one she liked the most. "What do you think?"

"No leading would be hard work. But to have that control would be awesome." Bones gave Ally's ass a little pat as they looked at colors.

"Purple would be the way to go, I think a medium purple would be good."

He grabbed a can of paint to take to the people who mixed it all up. "think one can will do? The room isn't that big."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:46 am

Ally still didn't like the idea of Bones taking over the gang, mainly because of the dangers she knew it would place him in, but she wanted to drop it. No use worrying over something she had no control over. She caught herself flashing him a grin when he patted her ass, but then remembered that Ace probably wouldn't have approved of the move, considering their history. But, it was innocent enough, she thought. They were on a whole different level now and his lust for her was gone, or at least that's what she thought.

"We better get two cans, just in case." She suggested, knowing it was better to be prepared.

After their paint was all mixed up, she grabbed a can of primer, a few paint brushes, rollers and a paint tray and threw it all in a shopping cart that someone had left abandoned nearby. "Thank you soooo much for helping." She smiled at Bones. "There's no way I could do all this by myself and have it done before Ace got home." Even though Ace would be waiting on her call to come home, but still. Tackling the project by herself would have kept poor Ace away from his home for days!

"Do you think we need anything else?"
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:07 am

Juicy wrote:Juicy shrugged. "I guess. I mean, for me personally Hun saved my life so I owe him a lot. But I sneak away often to do other things, other people. Hun keeps us busy but I always find time to get fucked up and fucked." She said with a wink.

Axel returned his attention to his drinks. "Yes. Hun keeps us busy. But, I find time for band and lovers." He said with a chuckle. "But business comes first. We do our job correctly and quickly. Then after, we play."

Juicy gave Gabe a cute pout. "To bad yer all taken. we could have some wild parties."

Gabe finished off the last of his drink before being presented with another. He flashed a lop-sided smile at Juicy. Obviously the girl had heard of his reputation. Hell, it was hard to avoid it back at headquarters. Lexi had been his first steady girlfriend, and when the two got engaged, the gang all said it wouldn't last. Well, except Ezekiel, who was trying to be hopeful. Even though his brother didn't think much of Lexi at the time... and then he went on to like her a little too much....

Part of him wondered if that is why Ezekiel left. Because he had fallen for Lexi, and while Gabe tried to be okay with it... it was hard for him. Surely Zeke knew that. But still, there was no excuse for leaving him completely in the dark to worry.

"Yeah, well... I'm committed now." He said, and took a sip of his drink. He was still trying to figure it all out. He loved Seren deeply. But he remembered the strain that his involvement with the gang had put on both his relationship with Lexi, and with Fal. Would Seren be able to handle it? All of the late nights and unpredictable schedule. He knew it wouldn't be easy for her.

"It's good you two don't have ...'significant others', because this shit's hard. Even when they try to understand.. they don't. Been through it twice before." And it took another drink, trying to remain mindful that he couldn't get too drunk. "But Seren... I think she's different." Because hell, the woman had proven her patience when she had remained at his side during a hopeless coma, and that was before she even knew him.

Friend

Post by Juicy on Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:18 am

"Seren? That's a strange name." Juicy remarked and finished her drink. "But not your name, so angelic, it suits you." She added with a grin.

Axel rolled his eyes. "Juicy. Stop flirting." He warned and gave her a look. He finished one of his drinks then started on his second one.

"what? I'm just saying. Gabe is a pretty man."

"sowieso...Staying clear of relationships is smart thing to do. But good for you for finding someone. Who's hungry? I will order some food for us." He flagged down the waittriss and ordered fries and nachos.

Juicy was happy to be drinking and eating free food. free food was the best food. "So, Gabe. Where do you live? We got to know where to go when we need you."
    Bones
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

Post by Bones on Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:23 am

Bones shoved everything in the buggy and looked around for anything else they may need. "Wall paper." He finally said. "For the top of the room, as a boarder. I saw some cute baby ones over here."

He lead her to the boarder wallpaper. They had clowns, animals, balloons, and other baby themed things. "Not the clowns. That would just give the baby bad dreams. The animals are cute. Got little turtles elephants, a monkey. And it would match the purple."

He grabbed some wallpaper glue while Ally thought about it. and a scrapper to smooth out air bubbles.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:37 am

Lexi wrote:
    Lexi didn't even have to wonder what had warned all of the special treatment. The day had already tested their relationship twice already, and rebounding should be extra sweet. He was straying outside of his bedroom 'routine' and it was certainly working wonders at winding her down. She would have returned the favor, but he seemed all too eager to get to the part that every male anticipated about sex... the fucking.

She flashed him a naughty grin as she met his lips, humming against them as she felt his rock hard cock against her stomach, causing her excitement to grow. "Mmmm... as much as you want to give it to me, big boy." She teased, winking at him. She reached down to give him a light stroke, then gently bit his lip. "I want you as much as I need you.." She breathed, and surely he would catch her meaning. She meant more than just sex. How much she needed him in every aspect of life.

"So... show me how much you want me..."

Raph grinned and met her lips in another deep kiss, moaning as she stroked his length.  When the kiss ended, Raph had a large smirk on his face. "I need you more than words can say," he replied and shifted so he could enter then slowly sank into her.

She felt so heavenly against his member as he slowly began to fuck her, gradually picking up speed.  He met her lips once more as he filled her as much as he could. "Damn..." he moaned out between kisses.
    Kendall
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 180
    Registration date : 2009-04-05

Post by Kendall on Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:32 pm

Daisy wrote:

His answer was a sincere one, and she was happy for him. This opportunity was a rare one, considering his situation. She smiled up at him and gave him a gentle squeeze, but her expression faltered when he asked the million dollar question. She had avoided it earlier, but only because she couldn't say too much in front of Ryan. The guy seemed good and all, but she still wouldn't trust him with their situation, especially when it could land Kendall back behind bars. Or worse.

Now there was no reason to avoid it, as much as she wanted to spare him of her fears, but they had always been honest with each other, and that was one of the gazillion awesome things about their relationship. No secrets, just truth and honest feelings. There was a long hesitation before she finally found her voice, those big does eyes meeting his.

"I've just been having horrible nightmares here lately." She admitted, and knew that he had witnessed a few and had woken to hold her in his arms until her body stopped convulsing from the night terrors. "I keep seeing you taken away from me. From Zoe... and even though I'm sleeping, it hurts beyond any pain I've felt before.... and it's like I'm suffocating." She told him and she squeezed him as tightly as she could, as if the embrace would forever keep him from harm. "I just... wouldn't be able to live without you."

Kendall, indeed, was aware of her nightmares but Daisy had never shared what they were about.  And now he knew why.  She was scared for him.  Kendall wanted to reassure her that everything would be okay, but...he couldn't.  Because he wasn't sure himself.  But one thing was certain -- he wouldn't go down without a fight.  

He hesitated a few seconds, trying to gather his own thoughts then gave her another firm squeeze.  "Why didn't you tell me this before?" he asked, pressing a kiss to her cheek.  "I'm not going anywhere," he could definitely promise her.  Because he was sure Gabe would do his damnedest to keep him safe.  He could even wear a disguise if he needed to.  No one would find out about him.
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 464
    Registration date : 2009-06-21

Post by Daisy on Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:38 pm

"Because I didn't want to upset you." Daisy answered, nuzzling against him. "I know there's nothing that you can do about it, other than be careful... and I know you will." She told him. "And I want you to know, if anything ever does happen, I will move heaven and earth to get you back." And it was a promise that she would keep, even if it placed her in danger.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:41 am