Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Re: Lost and Found (October)

Post by Lazarus on Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:17 am

If Laz was honest with himself and Lexi, he didn't trust Raph when he was like this. He knew the turtle never harmed Lexi, but felt that Raph had it in him to do so. He was a little dissapointed that Lexi didn't want to come have breakfast, but he also knew that Raph wouldn't go for it. It was a shame Raph acted like this. the man really needed to take some chill pills.

"Yeah I can take him for a few hours." He said then looked at Phin. "What do you say little man? want to come play at my place? We'll have breakfast and then you can play with Ivy and Belle."

Both Ivy and Belle had been learning sign language as well. It was important that the kids could communicate with their friend.

Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Lexi on Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:05 pm

Lexi was glad that Laz was willing to watch Phin for a few hours. Hopefully it would give Raph time to cool down, even though she figured that he wouldn't be too fond of her decision, but Raph couldn't honestly deny that his son was in capable hands.

"Thanks, Laz. I'll come pick him up in a few hours." She leaned in to press a kiss against her son's cheek, and flashed her friend another appreciative smile when Phin nodded in response to his question, a hint of a smile tugging across his lips. That was certainly a relief to Lexi. He was smiling.. that meant he was thinking of the play date and not about Bishop's visit.

After seeing Laz out, Lexi headed into the main room where Raph was. She stopped in the doorway, leaning against the frame, arms folded as she watched him. She was still irritated about his earlier coldness towards Laz, and the fact that his outburst had left a few keepsakes ruined, but she knew how he was. Emotions would always get the best of him. After a moment, she cleared her throat to get his attention.

"What was that all about, Raph?" She asked, tone hinting at her irritation, but already knew the answer. "I can't help but feel that you're more pissed off about Laz being here than you were about Bishop." She quirked a brow at him. "Just who do you think is the bigger threat??"

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:02 pm

Great...just what he needed. A fucking confrontation! Raph was in no mood to talk right now. He remained staring at the wall for a few more seconds before turning to Lexi, ignoring her question. "Where's he takin' him?"

Raph knew he had screwed up...big time. But he wasn't about to let anyone know that fact. He thought about it for a few more moments then finally met her eyes. He saw the irritation in Lexi's hardened gaze and he knew he was in trouble. Forget the keepsakes, though. This was about their son.

He finally considered her question carefully and his gaze dropped to the floor. Who was the biggest threat...? It wasn't Laz, even though he's what fueled his anger this time. No. This time, the biggest threat was someone more upsetting. Someone he blamed every time he second-guessed himself. "Me."
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:17 am

Laz headed out the house and carried Phin to his own house. Well it wasn't his house so to speak. But Remey's house. Once he got back home he saw that Belle was up and digging through the kitchen. He placed Phin on a chair by the kitchen table and as soon as Belle saw him she smiled brightly and took a seat next to him.

"Morning!" She chimed.

Laz started to take out things for breakfast. "Is your dad still sleeping?" He asked the girl.

"mmmhmm. Want me to wake him?"

"Yes go wake em up."

Belle took Phin's hand. "Lets go wake up mommy and daddy!"
    Fraya
    Original Character

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:18 am

"It wasn't too cold. But I think I'm going to invest in a space heater for the winter." She told Splinter as she took the muffins out of the oven. She set them on the stove to cool a little just as the tea kettle went off.

"Guys! You want a muffin better come get it now!"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:14 pm

Raphael wrote:Great...just what he needed.  A fucking confrontation!  Raph was in no mood to talk right now.  He remained staring at the wall for a few more seconds before turning to Lexi, ignoring her question.  "Where's he takin' him?"

Raph knew he had screwed up...big time.  But he wasn't about to let anyone know that fact.  He thought about it for a few more moments then finally met her eyes.  He saw the irritation in Lexi's hardened gaze and he knew he was in trouble.  Forget the keepsakes, though.  This was about their son.

He finally considered her question carefully and his gaze dropped to the floor.  Who was the biggest threat...?  It wasn't Laz, even though he's what fueled his anger this time.  No.  This time, the biggest threat was someone more upsetting.  Someone he blamed every time he second-guessed himself.  "Me."
    Lexi was half-expecting that answer. She stood quietly for a moment, her expression that of someone considering the answer she had been given. Finally, she met his gaze once more, but her mood hadn't softened. It was typical of Raph to mentally beat himself up, but that wasn't what had set him off.  "I would have to agree that you are your own worst enemy... but that's not what sent you storming out of the room." She reminded him, trying to get him back on track. It certainly hadn't gone unnoticed that he had ignored her initial question, and in turn, she had ignored the one regarding Phoenix... though, it did surprise her that he had been attentive enough to realize that Laz had taken their son.

"You do realize that Laz was trying to help, right? He didn't know what the fuck was going on.. he just knew that the man responsible for mangling your son was hurting him again. He put his life at risk for Phin. You should be grateful, but instead you once again displayed just how much you can't stand him!" She paused and let that sink in.

"I realize that you don't like him.  I get that. He gets that..and I'm a fool for hoping that you two will ever get along. But he has tried. I just wish you would let go of this jealousy and do the same, because like it or not, he's one of my best friends.. and he would die for you and Phin."

She couldn't help but think back to that dreadful night when she had almost lost both her best friend and her boyfriend.  "..and he nearly did... for you. Here's a little slice of fact that may be hard to swallow, but he nearly died trying to save you from Bishop." Of course she knew Laz had probably done it more for her than for Raph, but the fact still remained. He was at the tower because of Raph.

"Laz wasn't trying to 'one-up' you with Phoenix.. he just did what he does, reacted with his heart, not out of spite." With that, she turned and headed out of the room.

Male

Post by Raphael on Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:29 pm

Raph let Lexi's words sink in.  He knew she was right.  Hell, he knew Laz was right.  He did good with protecting Phin from Bishop.  Why couldn't Raph do it, himself...?  Mostly because he was scared, dammit!  He was afraid what would have happened if Bishop forced his way into the house.  He was afraid of losing his son because he could have stopped it!  Why did he freeze up???

He knew that getting mad over this wasn't helping anyone -- including himself.  Because Laz was doing what he thought was right.  Raph also thought he was doing the right thing, but who was really right?  That may never have a straight answer, but both reacted in their own way to save Phoenix.

Raph sighed and finally found his voice.  "Wait."  He moved over to Lexi and grabbed her wrist to keep her from walking away from him.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:43 pm

Lexi needed some fresh air, but stopped when she felt Raph's hand around her wrist. She turned to look at him, inwardly relieved that he wanted to talk this out. Or, at least that's what she suspected. Otherwise he would have just let her go, given himself the freedom to sulk in silence, but that didn't seem to be the case.

Male

Post by Raphael on Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:48 pm

Raph stared at the floor for a few seconds to gather his thoughts before meeting her eyes.  "You wanna know why I was upset?  It's 'cause I failed as a father."  He paused for a moment before continuing. "I didn't protect 'im, I put 'im in harm's way.  I ignored his fear for Bishop and let 'im touch 'im anyway.  I--"  His eyes filled with tears.  No, he was not going to cry again.  Not this time. "I was mostly angry at myself..."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:11 am

Seeing the struggle that Raph was having with his emotions eased Lexi's mood. He was hurting, that was made evident in the tears that he struggled to keep at bay. She sighed deeply and moved over, pulling him into a gentle embrace. "One wrong choice doesn't mean you've failed, Raph." She told him. It was obvious that she had been against Raph's acceptance of Bishop's 'offer', but she understood his reasoning.

"Bishop's a manipulative bastard. You did what you felt was right in a difficult situation, and I know you were taking Phin's health into consideration." Still, allowing Bishop in wasn't the right choice, but she didn't need to voice that again. Raph now understood that. Phoenix's panic and fear had driven that point home.

She finally released him and cupped his cheek, guiding his eyes to hers. "No one said this would be easy. Neither of us were prepared. But you're a great father, Raph. Even the best make mistakes, so don't let this one convince you that you're anything less."

Female
    Number of posts : 200
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Aeris on Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:38 am

The past four months had been pretty laid back, much to Aeris' relief. It was nice to be living with Remey and Marley. She really liked those two, and they helped each other out so much. They would often babysit for each other, to give both couples a chance at a little alone time. Her and Laz' time together was certainly overdue. She felt closer to him, and knew this was the guy that she wanted to marry. All she needed now was a real proposal and her life would be perfect.

At first, she wasn't too thrilled with the idea of living so close to Lexi. While she understood that her boyfriend was the woman's best friend, and that had obviously been the case for a long time, it had put friction between her relationship with Laz. It felt like she was always taking a back seat to Lexi, but now that Lexi was settling back into her own home and away from the chaos of the city, Laz didn't have to go to her rescue as much. Slowly, Aeris was beginning to feel that Lexi was no longer a threat to her happiness. She still wasn't Lexi's biggest fan, but she understood that the celebrity was a huge part of her boyfriend's life, so she had to accept it.

Aeris had taken a nurse's position back in the city. The catcher was, she was working at one of the prisons, medicating and treating inmates. It wasn't her first choice, but it was money and definitely interesting. The only drawback was the drive back and forth, but it was definitely worth it.

She was scheduled for a late shift tonight, but was hoping to spend some time with Laz before heading back into the city for her twelve hour shift. She had slept in, but was awoken by the sound of small footsteps running through the house. She pushed up from the bed that she shared with Laz, but wasn't surprised to find that he had already started his day. He was such the early riser, and she admired his drive. Sometimes she would accompany him on his morning jogs, but she wasn't as devoted as he was.

After pushing herself up from the bed, she changed out of her gown, and into a pair of jeans and a red sweater, preparing for the chilliness that would await her whenever she decided to venture outside the warmth of the cozy house. The young woman ventured into the kitchen just as Belle and Phin rushed past her, heading for Marley and Remey's room.

Aeris slipped up behind Laz, wrapping her arms around him, inhaling his comforting scent as she nuzzled a kiss between his shoulders. "Babysitting, huh?"
    Marley
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Post by Marley on Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:09 am

Four months had passed since Marely and Remey had moved back into their beach house, along with Laz and his family. It had been amazing, and she was so happy to be a mother. Loki was perfect, and she still had the love of her life beside her, even though death had tried to rip Remey away from her too many times in the past. She felt blessed to have the life that she had always dreamed of. She never thought she would have a life outside of being a thug's girlfriend, but here she was. Happy and loved, and had amazing friends.

She had chosen to remain a 'stay at home' mom, and with Remey's fortune, it was allowable. The young mother knew that eventually she would need to find work. But for now, she was enjoying just being here with her family.

It was early morning, and she was laying snuggled up with Remey. She had woken a half hour ago, but Loki was still sound asleep, so she was granted with the luxury of staying in bed for a little while longer. Now she was just watching Remey's chest rise and fall with each breath, soothed by his peacefulness and warmth. Unaware that they were about to have tiny visitors, a devious grin tugged across her lips as she slipped her hand beneath the thick blankets, and traveled down and into his boxers to massage his bulge. Her lips trailed kisses along his sculpted abs, making a slow downward descent. Obviously she was wanting to give him a 'wake up' present, but was interrupted when two small figures popped into the room.

She glanced at Phin and Belle with a 'deer caught in the headlights' look and blushed madly, but a smile broke across her lips. "Hey you two." She greeted, still trying to compose herself. Talk about a close call. Her gaze then shifted to Belle. "I see you brought back up to wake your father. I'm sure you'll need it!" She flashed a wink at Phin. The little guy was just too adorable. She always teased Lexi and Raph that she was going to kidnap him. He was such a little sweetheart.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:16 am

Laz smiled when he felt Aries hug him. He turned around and wrapped his arms around her. "Yeah there was a bit of an issue at Lexi's place so I took Phin for a few hours. It was best he got out the house."

He kissed the top of her head. "what you want for breakfast?"
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:21 am

Remey had a wonderful few months. He had his girl and his kids and his good friends living with them. the only stress he had in his life was planing their wedding. His mom kept trying to take over in her excitment but Remey would have to bring her back down to earth. Other then that things were going great and life was calm.

He was sleeping peacefully in his bed with Marley when she started giving him attention. He shifted a bit in his sleep but was soon woken by two kids running the room.

Belle jumped on the bed and shook Remey awake. He opened his eyes and smiled at her then looked over at Phin. I see you brought your boyfriend in here to wake me up. Did Laz set you up to this?"

Belle giggled and nodded. "Uncle Laz said wake up! He's cooking breakfast."

Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:25 pm

Smiles over at Mondo loves the way he sleeps. He's so cute as she watches him. Caresses his cheek and nuzzles him. Kisses his cheek. Hoping all three things will work. "Time to get up. Sleepy head." Chuckles softly.

"Hey are you hungry?" Looks at his sleepy face.
    Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by Splinter on Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:48 pm

Fraya wrote:"It wasn't too cold. But I think I'm going to invest in a space heater for the winter." She told Splinter as she took the muffins out of the oven. She set them on the stove to cool a little just as the tea kettle went off.

"Guys! You want a muffin better come get it now!"
    Splinter took a deep breath of air in when Fraya set the muffins onto the stove top. They were far too hot to take any just yet, so instead he busied himself with his tea.

Grabbing a towel, he took hold of the kettle, pouring steaming hot water over a tea bag quickly. The water, so clear, spread tendrils of green in the cup as the tea leaves colored it. For a moment Splinter allowed himself to be mesmerized by the transformation, and then he replaced the kettle and grabbed a small plate. While Fraya was calling out for others to come get some muffins while they were there, he used his claws to grab four of them; when she turned back to the Rat, he was sitting at the kitchen table and prying a muffin open with his fingers. A smile was spreading across his lips as the steam hit his face, along with the smell of pumpkin.
    Marley
    Original Character

Female

Post by Marley on Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:19 pm

Remey wrote:Remey had a wonderful few months. He had his girl and his kids and his good friends living with them. the only stress he had in his life was planing their wedding. His mom kept trying to take over in her excitment but Remey would have to bring her back down to earth. Other then that things were going great and life was calm.

He was sleeping peacefully in his bed with Marley when she started giving him attention. He shifted a bit in his sleep but was soon woken by two kids running the room.

Belle jumped on the bed and shook Remey awake. He opened his eyes and smiled at her then looked over at Phin. I see you brought your boyfriend in here to wake me up. Did Laz set you up to this?"

Belle giggled and nodded. "Uncle Laz said wake up! He's cooking breakfast."

Phin stood shyly at the foot of the bed, watching on with puppy-dog eyes as Belle woke her father. He was now realizing that his own parents were nowhere around, and normally that didn't worry him too much whenever he was at Laz', but after what had just happened with Bishop, the child was feeling exceptionally clingy, and a little lost.

Marley quickly detected his unease and after setting on the edge of the bed, she gently motioned him over to her. It took him a moment, but the little turtle finally walked over and held out his little arms for Mar to take him, his bottom lip quivering softly. The woman wrapped him in her arms, hugging him gently as she gave Remey a concerned look. "Something must be going on at Lexi's."
    Aeris
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 200
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Aeris on Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:33 pm

Lazarus wrote:Laz smiled when he felt Aries hug him. He turned around and wrapped his arms around her. "Yeah there was a bit of an issue at Lexi's place so I took Phin for a few hours. It was best he got out the house."

He kissed the top of her head. "what you want for breakfast?"

'When is there not an issue at Lexi's?' Aeris thought to herself, but wouldn't voice it. She was Laz' friend, she kept reminding herself. "Well, Phin is welcome here for as long as he needs to be away from there. Hell, he could live here if he needed to." She said, and would leave it at that. She wasn't sure what was going on, but didn't want to make the morning's topic about his best friend's problems.

She smiled when he pressed a kiss against the top of her head, and gave his question some thought. "Hmmm... pancakes sound amazing, but, it's really whatever the chef and the kiddos want."
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:02 pm

Raph listened carefully to everything Lexi was saying. She was right. He nodded then wiped at the stubborn tears before they fell, returning her hug. "I know. I know. It's just that I hope he forgives me." He felt better that Lexi wasn't yelling at him anymore. At least she understood where he was coming from -- even if it wasn't true. To Raph, it seemed like it. He just had to take things one step at a time and not assume the worst about everything.

After the embrace, Raph gave her a weak but sincere smile. "Ya always know the right thing to say, babe." Then he smooched her cheek. "I love ya so much. I hope ya know that."
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male

Post by Remey on Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:08 pm

Remey sat up in the bed and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. "Ok ok I'm up." He said with a yawn. He then looked at Marley and frowned.

"Poor little guy." He reached out and rubbed the top of Phin's head. "Well you're safe here little dude. We'll have some breakfast and maybe after we can all go down to the beach and build sand castles." He said.

Belle grinned brightly and nodded. Sounded like fun to her. She crawled over to Phin and hugged him tightly. "Don't worry, phoenix. I'll take care of you! Lets go see what uncle Laz is cooking."
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:12 pm

Mondo woke from Ela's kisses and rolled over to look at her. "Morning sunshine." He said and sniffed the air. "Mmmm something smells good." He slowly pulled himself up and stretched his arms above his head. He then leaned over and planted a kiss against Ela's lips.

"Lets go see who's cooking. I bet it's eaither Rini or Fraya."

He slipped out of bed and slipped on a pair of pants. He didn't bother with a shirt. After Ela was ready, he made his way to the kitchen with her.

"Morning everyone."

Mondo made his way to the muffins and took one. "Smells good. Is no one else awake?"
    Marley
    Original Character

Female

Post by Marley on Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:46 am

Remey wrote:Remey sat up in the bed and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. "Ok ok I'm up." He said with a yawn. He then looked at Marley and frowned.

"Poor little guy." He reached out and rubbed the top of Phin's head. "Well you're safe here little dude. We'll have some breakfast and maybe after we can all go down to the beach and build sand castles." He said.

Belle grinned brightly and nodded. Sounded like fun to her. She crawled over to Phin and hugged him tightly. "Don't worry, phoenix. I'll take care of you! Lets go see what uncle Laz is cooking."
    The prospect of sand castles helped ease a smile across Phin's pouty features. He loved playing in the sand, and in the ocean.. even though it was much too cold to go for a swim. But the water was certainly one of his favorite things. He returned Belle's hug, and when she suggested that they go see what Laz was cooking, he crawled out of Marley's lap and with the woman's help, climbed off the bed and followed Belle off into the kitchen.

Marley crawled back into bed, snuggling up against the love of her life. "Mmmmm.." She pouted sweetly, giving him her version of the puppy dog eyes as she rested her chin against his shoulder. "I was getting frisky with you, but then the door swung open and reality set in." She chuckled and straddled his lap. She was feeling needy, but knew that she couldn't have what she wanted, not with everyone awake. She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned in to press a series of kisses against his lips, then caught them in a deep kiss. She allowed it to linger for a moment, savoring the delicious feel of his lips against hers. God, how she craved him.

Her hopeful gaze then met Remey's. "You know... my birthday is only a couple of days away... so maybe tonight, you and I can have a little alone time as an early birthday present?" She smiled, wiggling her brows in a suggestive manner.
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male

Post by Remey on Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:40 am

Remey watched the kids run off and turned his attention back to his girl. He wrapped his arms around Marley and kissed her back. "Mmmmm I think some alone time can be done. Maybe we can have dinner on the beach tonight."

He kissed her again and gave her ass a squeeze.

"But we should get up now before the kids come back in and drag us out."

Belle went back to Laz, her grip firmly holding Phin's hand. She felt very protective of her friend. and though she didn't know why he was upset, she would make sure that he was happy again. She pulled out a chair for Phin then sat next to him. "where's Ivy? Is she still sleeping too?" It seemed they would have to wake someone else up.
    Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by Splinter on Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:52 pm

Mondo Gecko wrote:Lets go see who's cooking. I bet it's eaither Rini or Fraya."

He slipped out of bed and slipped on a pair of pants. He didn't bother with a shirt. After Ela was ready, he made his way to the kitchen with her.

"Morning everyone."

Mondo made his way to the muffins and took one. "Smells good. Is no one else awake?"
    Splinter looked up from dunking a chunk of pumpkin muffin into his green tea, and smiled at the pair. "Ohaio*," he chirped, popping the chunk in his mouth. "Good morning," the Rat repeated. "I was wondering if you two have anything planned for today, because I was thinking that the three of us could go up to Central Park for some sparring practice. Muscle movement, fresh air thanks to the trees, and some Vitamin D from the sun filtering in."

With a start, the Rat realized he'd eaten the four muffins he'd already grabbed but, if he was going to take them to the surface for any kind of exercise, he would need more muffins. "So, what do the two of you say to that - after we polish off some more muffins, I mean?"

Ears pricked for an answer, Splinter squeaked by them on the way back to the stove. Grabbing more muffins, he apologized to Fraya as he poured himself more tea. "Fraya, I am afraid that I am diminishing your muffin supply rather quickly. You may have to make more." And like that the old Ninja Master was padding his way back over to his seat on Mondo's right.

*say "O-hi-o" to pronounce it correctly.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:53 pm

Raphael wrote:Raph listened carefully to everything Lexi was saying.  She was right.  He nodded then wiped at the stubborn tears before they fell, returning her hug.  "I know.  I know.  It's just that I hope he forgives me."  He felt better that Lexi wasn't yelling at him anymore.  At least she understood where he was coming from -- even if it wasn't true.  To Raph, it seemed like it.  He just had to take things one step at a time and not assume the worst about everything.

After the embrace, Raph gave her a weak but sincere smile. "Ya always know the right thing to say, babe."  Then he smooched her cheek.  "I love ya so much.  I hope ya know that."
    Lexi was glad that she could make Raph feel better. Maybe that's why they worked so well. They balanced each other. True, they probably argued more than any of the other mutant/human couples, but she doubted the others' bonds were as strong as hers and Raph's. Of course, their relationship was also conflicted. Enter Laz. But that's all it was ever going to be. A complicated love/friendship triangle.  

"I love you, too." She told him, wrapping her arms around him and hugged him gently. Just then her cell went off, causing the embrace to be short-lived. Checking her phone, she sighed inwardly and gave Raph an apologetic look. "Looks like I have to make a trip to the studios. They're wanting to discuss some things with me." She pouted. "I won't have time to make breakfast... but if you don't trust your culinary skills.... Laz invited us for breakfast." Of course she knew that Raph wouldn't go for that, but she wanted to throw the offer out there.

"You'll have to go there to pick up Phin in a few hours, anyway. Think you can manage without you two getting into a knock-down-drag-out?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:18 pm