Lost and Found (October)

Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Re: Lost and Found (October)

Post by Raphael on Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:05 pm

Raph enjoyed the embrace, even though it was all-too-brief. He was feeling much better now, though. He almost considered Laz's offer. Almost. He would have maybe thought more into it if Lexi were going -- if only to be a buffer between himself and Laz.

And Raph always felt like an outcast with that group, even if he was invited. It was probably mostly for Lexi's benefit, anyway, since Laz liked her so much. Raph had better things to do other than get worked up again from being around someone he could barely tolerate.

He nodded to her question with a small chuckle. "Nah, think I'll head back to the lair an' see what the guys are up to." Then he nuzzled her cheek and gave her a small kiss. "But I'll pick up Phin later," he promised and gave Lexi one last kiss. "Good luck with the meetin'."
    Karai
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by Karai on Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:20 pm

Oroku Saki wrote:Shredder had laid low for the past few months. He kept tabs on Karai watching her very closely. He knew about her helping the turtles. He never brought it up because he had hoped that she was planing something he didn't know about. But that was turning out to not be the case. To say he was dissapointed would be an understatement.

He had other issues to deal with though. His men. While most were still feircly loyal a few were starting to form their own outside relationships and there was whispers about them leaving the gang. He had to put a stop to this. And he would do so by setting an example.

He walked through the halls of his tower looking for his daughter.

"Where is Karai!? I need to speak to her immediately!"

He would give the woman one last chance. if she screwed this up there would be punishment in the future.

It was early morning, and Karai was returning from another outing. The turtles were keeping a low profile, and perhaps that was a good thing. The mutants needed to focus on their training before becoming mixed up in the happenings of the wild cities known as New York. Their last encounter with the outside world had nearly proven fatal, and the four brothers were only up against a measly gang. She wondered what Leonardo's outcome was, hence why she had been keeping a keen eyes open for them. She refused to admit to herself that she was searching them out, but honestly, she had grown bored of this city without the unpredictability that her enemies provided. After their last few encounters, she began to wonder if there was any weight to her father's stories.

She slipped quietly back into the towers and headed straight for the sanctuary of her room. Unfortunately it was no secret that her father was searching for her, and she was approached by Rayne, one of Saki's trusted Elites.

"Lady Karai, your father wishes to see you." The raven haired ninja informed, greeting her leader's daughter with a respectful bow. Karai sighed deeply and only regarded the young woman with a nod of acknowledgement. Rayne should consider herself lucky. Most wouldn't even receive that.

After unsheathing her katana and placing it across its wooden stand, she headed out of her room and searched out her father. Fortunately she didn't have to search long, but then again she knew her father's habits, and the most likely places he would be at this particular time of day.

"You wish to see me, father?"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Lexi on Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:35 pm

Raphael wrote:Raph enjoyed the embrace, even though it was all-too-brief.  He was feeling much better now, though.  He almost considered Laz's offer.  Almost.  He would have maybe thought more into it if Lexi were going -- if only to be a buffer between himself and Laz.  

And Raph always felt like an outcast with that group, even if he was invited.  It was probably mostly for Lexi's benefit, anyway, since Laz liked her so much.  Raph had better things to do other than get worked up again from being around someone he could barely tolerate.

He nodded to her question with a small chuckle.  "Nah, think I'll head back to the lair an' see what the guys are up to."  Then he nuzzled her cheek and gave her a small kiss. "But I'll pick up Phin later," he promised and gave Lexi one last kiss.  "Good luck with the meetin'."
    Well, it was worth a shot. Of course she understood that Raph would feel extremely out of place without her, but it wasn't like he was hated there. Marley teased and joked around with him. Probably to help make him feel included, but that didn't seem like enough for Raph. She wouldn't press him to go, and hearing that he was planning on going back to the lair put her at ease.

"Good." She told him as she headed into the bedroom to change. "I don't need Leo hating me for hogging you all up. I know that's what he's thinking. That I'm too good to live in the sewers... even though it was him that practically told me that all the girls BUT me was invited to stay. I know that's been a while.. but damn. What the hell was that..." Yeah, that still hurt, even though Leo had moved past that now. "Maybe you can hang out with Casey, too." She suggested as she slipped out of her gown, and into a sleek black dress and knee high, high heel boots. "I'm sure he misses you."

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:45 pm

"Karai! There you are." Shredder said as he turned to her. He placed his hands behind his back clasping his hands together.

"Karai. I've noticed some of our men straying from the pack. They are building lives of their own, getting girlfriends, boyfriends, kids. It's come to my attention that some are wanting to leave the Foot to pursue other ventures."

Shredder walked around Karai like a shark in bloody waters.

"At first I looked the other way. Let my men have their families. Let them have lives outside of the foot. But this was a mistake. My kindness was taken advantage of and now, I have to reel my soldiers back in."

He stopped his movement and looked at Karai.

I need to give them an example of what happens when you put the foot second. I need to show them the consequences of their actions. You understand. Lazarus King. He was one of my strongest. He left and now has a family of his own. I hear he has a girlfriend and a female child. I want you to bring me his girls. I want him to come for them so that I may make an example of him."

Shredder walked close to Karai and laid a hand on her shoulder.

"I trust you can handle this. Bring me his woman and child. there are those in the Foot that still talk to Lazarus. Find out from there where he is. Now go. and do not dissapoint me."
    Karai
    Canon

Female

Post by Karai on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:16 pm

Before her father began circling her like a shark caught up in a feeding frenzy, Karai knew where this was going. Her father was yet again expecting something of her. She listened with unwavering focus as he spoke, considering his words very carefully. It was true. The path of a ninja was a very lonely one. Your whole life was devoted to your cause, and there was little room for anything else. She had felt this sting the entirety of her young life. Relationships were foreign ground to her, along with developing feelings for another living being. Of course she loved her father, but their relationship was very different from the average father and daughter. He ruled with a firm hand, and her training and obedience was always the most important thing to him. Nothing else seemed to matter. She was his trophy. And then there was Rini. The one that received what she assumed was a more normal father/daughter relationship.

As her father spoke about setting an example, Karai couldn't help but think about Rini. He wanted Lazarus punished for seeking more in life, but his 'pet' seemed to get away with everything. She knew that it was best to hold her tongue, but it was burning her up inside.

"Forgive me, father. But how do you expect to set an example when Rini is doing what you speak of-- with the son of your sworn enemy?"

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:24 pm

At Karai's question Shredder frowned deeply. It was none of Karai's business how he handled Rini and her turtle. But, he would answer her question.

"Rini is not a soldier. She is a child that wants childish things. I wish she would have found someone more sutible, and she will know heart ache when her love is destroyed. I know, also, she is not the only one getting too friendly with the enemy. I know you have been helping the turtles, Karai. I expect it from your sister. But from you..."

Shredder reached out and lifted Karai's chin up.

"You are lucky I have such love for you. But do not take advantage of my kindness." He let her go and turned his back to her.

"Now go. Do as i say."
    Karai
    Canon

Female

Post by Karai on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:36 pm

'I was never allowed to be a child...' Karai thought to herself as her father explained why his precious Rini was exempt from everything. It seemed that he was plotting to rip that comfortable rug right out from his favorite daughter's feet, or at least that's what he would have her believe. Then came the bit of information that she wasn't expecting. Her father knew of her encounters with the turtles, and that she had helped them. Her blood ran cold as she was forced to meet his gaze, but there was no denying it, or defending her actions. Her only thought was, someone had betrayed her. She had a spy. Obviously someone wanted to see her fall from grace.

When she was released, Karai watched as he turned to leave. "Yes, father." Her quiet voice responded as she turned to head back into her quarters and retrieve her weapon. It seemed she would once again be hunting.
    Marley
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Post by Marley on Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:40 am

Remey wrote:Remey watched the kids run off and turned his attention back to his girl. He wrapped his arms around Marley and kissed her back. "Mmmmm I think some alone time can be done. Maybe we can have dinner on the beach tonight."

He kissed her again and gave her ass a squeeze.

"But we should get up now before the kids come back in and drag us out."

Belle went back to Laz, her grip firmly holding Phin's hand. She felt very protective of her friend. and though she didn't know why he was upset, she would make sure that he was happy again. She pulled out a chair for Phin then sat next to him. "where's Ivy? Is she still sleeping too?" It seemed they would have to wake someone else up.

Marley's face lit up at Remey's suggestion, and she grinned cheekily when he squeezed her backside. "Mmmm...that sounds romantic." She squeezed him and lavished him with a few more kisses, unable to get enough of him. The young woman had always been grateful for Remey and this new level of love that she had never felt from Dice. After having him nearly snatched away twice by the unforgiving hands of death, she wouldn't take one moment with him for granted. She couldn't be more excited that soon she would be his wife. There was no higher honor than that. She only wished that her best friend June could be there to see her down the isle, and be her maid of honor. God, how she missed her dear friend.

After a moment, she reluctantly released Remey from her arms and slipped from his lap, then slowly crawled off the bed. She quietly tip-toed over to the crib to check on Loki, a small smile crossing her lips as she watched their four month old sleep. She decided to let him sleep until after breakfast. He just looked so peaceful. The young mother then shifted her gaze to Remey, smiling at him as she ran her fingers through her long, tangled golden-brown locks, then gave her man a little striptease as she clumsily slipped from her gown, then slowly slid into a bright sun dress. Indeed, it was fall and the wind outside would cut you to the bone, but she was most comfortable in dresses and walking with nothing to discourage the feel of the surface beneath her bare feet. Some might call her a flower child, or hippie. But it was a freedom that she had never been granted in the city. to walk barefoot on the streets of New York certainly meant receiving a nasty disease.

She watched longingly as Remey got ready, then she held out her hand for him...
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:51 am

Rini wrote:Tomo smiled brightly when she looked over and sad Don. When the turtle moved closer to them she let out a happy laugh.

Rini smiled at her baby. "I have a feeling she's going to be a daddy's girl." She commented with a soft chuckle.

"It does smell good. I think Fraya is making cup cakes or something. But I'll start the coffee pot and bring you what ever it is she's making. I don't go into work today so maybe we can do something together later."
    At the sight of his little girl moving over to them, Don got up from his chair and picked her up, giving her a smooch on the cheek.  He smiled at Rini then nodded.  "Maybe."

Then he looked up at Rini.  "I'd love that," he said with a nod then carried Tomo over to her mother so she could get in with the brief cuddle.  "We better get to the kitchen before all those muffins are gone."  Then he smiled and headed out of the lab with both Rini and Tomo -- kitchen-bound.
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:41 am

Rini walked with Don to the kitchen and just in time too. there wasn't much food left and poor Fraya was trying to hurry and make more. She grabbed two muffins one for her and Don and sat at the table.

"You have to remember to make lots of food when you cook, Fraya. We have a big family." She bit into the muffin and smiled. "It's really good though."
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:26 pm

Lexi wrote:Well, it was worth a shot. Of course she understood that Raph would feel extremely out of place without her, but it wasn't like he was hated there. Marley teased and joked around with him. Probably to help make him feel included, but that didn't seem like enough for Raph. She wouldn't press him to go, and hearing that he was planning on going back to the lair put her at ease.

"Good." She told him as she headed into the bedroom to change. "I don't need Leo hating me for hogging you all up. I know that's what he's thinking. That I'm too good to live in the sewers... even though it was him that practically told me that all the girls BUT me was invited to stay. I know that's been a while.. but damn. What the hell was that..." Yeah, that still hurt, even though Leo had moved past that now. "Maybe you can hang out with Casey, too." She suggested as she slipped out of her gown, and into a sleek black dress and knee high, high heel boots. "I'm sure he misses you."
    Raph sighed heavily. "Yeah..." The deal with Leo was a complicated one.  And also one that he as his brother had argued about over and over while the new lair was getting set up.  Finally, Raph decided to go back to the beach house so they could raise Phin without so much chaos that seemed to follow the rest of his family -- even in their own home.  Of course there was Lexi...that was definitely a no-brainer.

Raph brightened at the mention of hanging out with Casey. "Yeah, I miss the knucklehead," he said with a lopsided grin. He hadn't seen his best bud much in the past couple months.  Casey took a long time to heal from his wound, and Raph had been busy helping with the new lair, so it was hard to go visit him.  He did make it a couple times, though.

Now that Lexi was fully dressed, he took a good look at her, his grin returning.  "Ya look beautiful, babe."  He pressed a kiss against her cheek.  "What time ya think you'll be home?"
    Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:34 pm

Mondo Gecko wrote:Mondo woke from Ela's kisses and rolled over to look at her. "Morning sunshine." He said and sniffed the air. "Mmmm something smells good." He slowly pulled himself up and stretched his arms above his head. He then leaned over and planted a kiss against Ela's lips.

"Lets go see who's cooking. I bet it's eaither Rini or Fraya."

He slipped out of bed and slipped on a pair of pants. He didn't bother with a shirt. After Ela was ready, he made his way to the kitchen with her.

"Morning everyone."

Mondo made his way to the muffins and took one. "Smells good. Is no one else awake?"
    Had followed him to the kitchen and smiles at them all, "morning," kisses Mondo's cheek as she goes to sit down, "what did you all make today?" glances at the selections.

Looks over at Splinter and smiles; "that would sound wonderful Splinter," pauses a moment before asking him, "I was also wondering if you could teach me some fighting skills. I really didn't want to bother your sons, they all seem so busy." tells him. As she takes some muffins, takes a bit of one, "These are very good Rini." Says her thanks for making them.
    Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by Splinter on Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:29 am

Elakiya wrote:Looks over at Splinter and smiles; "that would sound wonderful Splinter," pauses a moment before asking him, "I was also wondering if you could teach me some fighting skills. I really didn't want to bother your sons, they all seem so busy." tells him. As she takes some muffins, takes a bit of one, "These are very good Fraya*." Says her thanks for making them.
    (*corrected the fact that Fraya was the one to make the muffins, and not Rini)

Splinter listened as Ela asked to learn how to fight, and nodded. "I would be happy to teach you, Ela," he responded happily, realizing that he had taken quite enough muffins. He had behaved impulsively while grabbing them, but it was only because they had tasted so good. Still, there was such a thing as too much of a good thing. Tearing two in half, he gave a piece to each of the others at the table. It left him with two muffins of his own, after all.

It was wonderful to simply be able to sit there and have his tea, speaking to so many of his loved ones. No worry about being attacked, or having a fight break out. He had been able to set his room up as he liked it, though a few more books to sit near his go board would be nice.

But, even as he was tearing open a muffin to dip into his tea once more, something troubled the aged Rat. "Ela, tell me, do your own people not have some sort of fighting style that you are more familiar with?"
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:00 pm

Remey gave Marley a playful pat on her ass then got dressed. He took her hand and headed to the kitchen with her. "Something smells good. I know it can't be Laz cooking."

He poured himself and Marley a cup of coffee and sat by the table.

Laz looked over at them and grinned. "Only the finest cuisine for my family. eggs, bacon, waffles, and hashbrowns."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:46 pm

Raphael wrote:
    Raph sighed heavily. "Yeah..." The deal with Leo was a complicated one. And also one that he as his brother had argued about over and over while the new lair was getting set up. Finally, Raph decided to go back to the beach house so they could raise Phin without so much chaos that seemed to follow the rest of his family -- even in their own home. Of course there was Lexi...that was definitely a no-brainer.

Raph brightened at the mention of hanging out with Casey. "Yeah, I miss the knucklehead," he said with a lopsided grin. He hadn't seen his best bud much in the past couple months. Casey took a long time to heal from his wound, and Raph had been busy helping with the new lair, so it was hard to go visit him. He did make it a couple times, though.

Now that Lexi was fully dressed, he took a good look at her, his grin returning. "Ya look beautiful, babe." He pressed a kiss against her cheek. "What time ya think you'll be home?"

Lexi smiled at his compliment and did a little spin to show off. Probably not the best choice of clothing considering how chilly it was outside, but it was always best to dress to please the agent. Who knew what this meeting would turn into. That was one of the downfalls of being the type of model that she is. She smooched his cheek, her grin faltering slightly when he asked what time she thought that she would be home.

"Wish I knew, babe. But you know how these things go." She sighed deeply, wishing that she didn't have to make the trip to the city for this. How amazing it would be if she could just do the 'stay at home mom' thing. That was the downfall of being the only one in the relationship that could make money. "Probably late afternoon... if I'm lucky. Or, possibly later. They want to discuss 'broadening my horizons'... whatever that means." She rolled her eyes and placed her hands beneath her breasts, giving them a good bounce. "Surely they don't mean implants..."

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Post by Marley on Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:10 pm

Marley was enjoying all the attention that Remey was giving her backside. Once he was dressed, the two headed into the kitchen where the heavenly aromas of breakfast food filtered through the air. Marley inhaled deeply, a smile stretching across her lips. She noticed poor little phoenix trying his best to climb up into the chair that Belle had pulled out for him, so she picked him up and placed him there, then leaned in to press a kiss against his cheek.

She took a seat next to Remey, sliding her chair as close as she could possibly get to him. "Smells amazing, Laz." She complimented. "Need any help?"

Aeris looked around and after realizing that Ivy was nowhere to be seen, she disappeared from the kitchen and headed into the bedroom to wake her.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:50 pm

Laz reached out gave Aeris's ass a slap as she walked away. He then smiled at her and turned to Marley.

"Nah i dont need any help. I got it covered, and i'm almost done."

Belle crawled down from her chair and grabbed the plates that Laz had on the counter. She then started to set the table placing plates in front of everyone.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:51 am

Lexi wrote:
    Lexi smiled at his compliment and did a little spin to show off. Probably not the best choice of clothing considering how chilly it was outside, but it was always best to dress to please the agent. Who knew what this meeting would turn into. That was one of the downfalls of being the type of model that she is. She smooched his cheek, her grin faltering slightly when he asked what time she thought that she would be home.

"Wish I knew, babe. But you know how these things go." She sighed deeply, wishing that she didn't have to make the trip to the city for this. How amazing it would be if she could just do the 'stay at home mom' thing. That was the downfall of being the only one in the relationship that could make money. "Probably late afternoon... if I'm lucky. Or, possibly later. They want to discuss 'broadening my horizons'... whatever that means." She rolled her eyes and placed her hands beneath her breasts, giving them a good bounce. "Surely they don't mean implants..."  
    Raph chuckled at her showing off. He was so tempted to smack that ass, and if there was more time, maybe even more. But, sadly, Lexi had to get going. He restrained himself -- at least long enough before she jiggled her breasts at him. Then he couldn't help himself and gave one a gentle squeeze.

"They better not...I like 'em just as they are," he said with a lopsided grin then smooched her cheek. Then he let her breast go and stepped back to look her over again. "You're all perfect. And you're MINE." He gave her a naughty grin then gave her ass a light smack. "Don' let anyone tell ya otherwise, got it?"
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:56 am

Rini wrote:Rini walked with Don to the kitchen and just in time too. there wasn't much food left and poor Fraya was trying to hurry and make more. She grabbed two muffins one for her and Don and sat at the table.

"You have to remember to make lots of food when you cook, Fraya. We have a big family." She bit into the muffin and smiled. "It's really good though."
    Don smiled and accepted the muffin from Rini, eating it slowly as he sat down next to her. "I'm glad this place is bigger than the old lair. I don't think everyone would've fit." He was surprised not to see Mikey or Leo in the kitchen yet.

He looked at the others in the room and gave them a small nod between bites. "Good morning, by the way. How did everyone sleep?"
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:34 am

"I slept well." Leo said as he entered the kitchen. "Woke up a little later then I wanted to." Leo grabbed the last muffin and sat down at the table.

"I think today we will focus on more training. You girls know the basics so we'll start with something a little more challanging. You're not ready for weapons quite yet, but almost." He smiled at the group and took a bight of his muffin.
    Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by Splinter on Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:05 pm

Donatello wrote:He looked at the others in the room and gave them a small nod between bites. "Good morning, by the way.  How did everyone sleep?"[/color]
    Splinter could tell that Ela was trying to come up with a well-thought out response for his question so, during the pause in their own conversation, he turned toward his purple-masked son. Dunking a muffin corner into his tea, his ears flicked up and down randomly as Splinter answered. "I slept quite well, Donatello. My only complaint is that it was bitterly cold this morning, and I did not wish to leave my bed, but you made me that wonderful kotatsu and I shall admit that I fell back into a peaceful slumber next to it."

In all honesty, he was wondering why he hadn't brought a blanket out here with him. Perhaps he should go and grab one?
    Ryan
    Friend

Number of posts : 204
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Ryan on Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:29 pm

It seemed like just yesterday when Ryan's life changed forever.  Three months ago, he popped the one question that every guy is never really prepared for.  Anything can happen, but most of the time, things work out for the best.  Ryan was hoping his wouldn't be the exception.

After Mikko's recuperation from her ordeal, Ryan felt it was the perfect time to ask her because he had nearly lost her the night of that incident.  It had haunted his dreams for several nights afterward and he hardly left Mikko's side.  So he decided it was now or never.

Ryan spent one afternoon getting everything ready for his special night with Mikko.  He had candles, dark purple roses -- the works.  Nothing was out of reach or too expensive for this night.  He made dinner reservations for the two of them at one of the fanciest restaurants in town and bought Mikko a beautiful black dress to wear that night.

It had been the best night in his life.  Everything went off without a hitch and the best possible outcome came from it -- she said 'yes'.  More surprises awaited her at the condo and they made love far into the night.  It was definitely the best night in his life.

Ryan had been working a lot of hours at the office lately.  Now that he and Mikko were a family, he always wanted to make sure they had enough money for anything they needed.  Of course, this also included an upcoming wedding.  No immediate plans were made at the moment because both of them had become very busy with their own jobs.

Ryan had noticed a difference in Mikko but he couldn't put his finger on what it was.  Just something seemed...off.  He had no idea her current job was offing the Turks.  If he had, he would be worried sick about her.  He hated all the gang stuff that was going on.  It was nothing but a turf war to gain attention.  It was pointless.  Mikko didn't need to be involved with that.

Last night was like any ordinary night.  He came home around dinnertime, fixed dinner for his family, watched a little TV before bedtime then he headed off to bed after putting Travis down for the night.  He was getting a little worried about Mikko and called her a few times, but she had pulled late nights before and awoke next to him the next morning.  So he wasn't too worried...

It was early in the morning and Ryan awoke with Mikko next to him.  He smiled softly and brushed a lock of hair out of her face then snuggled up next to her in a 'spooning position'.  He had boxers on now so it wasn't like he would do anything.  He just wanted to snuggle up to his fiancee and watch her sleep.  If not get a little more sleep himself.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:47 am

Ryan's movements woke Mikko. She opened her eyes and smiled, then turned to face her man. "Morning." She said softly and kissed his lips. She snaked her arms around him and pulled him close to her. She nuzzled his chest and placed a kiss against his skin.

"Want some breakfast?"

She wasn't ready to get up yet but would happily get up to cook Ryan some breakfast. Anyway, it would be soon that Travis would wake up demanding food so she may as well get up.
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:50 am

Mondo sat down after grabbing a cup of coffee. He sipped it as Ela and Splinter talked.

"I slept pretty good, it was chilly though." He said answering Don. "Maybe we should invest in more blankets."

He then looked back at Splinter. "I don't think Ela's people have any fighting knowledge. They seem pretty peaceful. Right?" He asked looking at Ela.
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:25 am

Remey watched Belle and smiled at his little girl. She was always so quick to be helpful. "After breakfast, Marley and I can take the kids out on the beach. Let you and Aries have some alone time." He told Laz. "The kids and us can build sand castles and look for hermit crabs."

At the sound of hermit crabs Belle smiled brightly. "Can I keep one?"

"No. You have let the little crabs be free." Remey told his pouty daughter. "But...we can paint their shells, that way we can keep track of them. Hows that sound?"

"ok!" Belle cheered and a smile returned to her face. "Phoenix! do you want some milk ooooor juice?" she asked returning to her task of helping get breakfast together.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:54 pm