Night of the hunters

Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Night of the hunters

Post by Mikko on Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:51 am

It was night time, finally. Darkness had covered the city and mikko drove near the tattoo shop. She parked her car in an alley and opened up her bag.

Inside were her weapons, two silver Kamas, a baby doll mask, and a pair of running shoes. Her normal boots would have to go, they weren't made for running.

She changed her shoes and put on her mask and weapons. She then stepped out of the car and locked it.

Mikko headed right into Turk territory. looking for anyone to take down, if she was lucky she would find Jencko wandering around.

She had to remember not to be out too late, she didn't want Ryan up worrying about her.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Re: Night of the hunters

Post by Lexi on Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:59 pm

The day had started off horribly, but things had started to turn around for Lexi. The wild love making session with Raph had certainly helped. Her boyfriend certainly didn't disappoint. After the day they both had and with their relationship being placed on the rocks, it was definitely needed.

Later, she had spent some time with Raph and his family, but they were all too eager over the fact that they would be moving into a mansion. She was happy for them. The family deserved better than living in the sewers, but at the same time, she worried. Would they be too exposed? It was a real concern, but something she wouldn't voice considering that Raph had lived with her at the beach house all this time with no problems.

The visit didn't last long enough and soon the family had packed up and left. She was looking forward to some alone time with Raph, but it seemed that wouldn't be happening, either. Casey had managed to persuade him that going out and busting heads would be a good idea. As much as she wanted to argue with him to stay, she let him go. The last thing they needed was another argument, and having Casey there and being so insistent would have only made it worse.

Now Lexi was home alone, with nothing but the company of a sleepy Phin to occupy her time. She tucked him into their bed and laid beside him, hoping her presence would lull him to sleep. The little guy had really worked himself up earlier when they tried to return to the house with him. it took a while, but they finally convinced him that it was safe to return home.

It didn't take long before the turtle child was sleeping peacefully, leaving Lexi alone with her thoughts. Now she was truly feeling the weight of isolation. Part of her wanted to call Laz, or maybe drop in for a visit. Aeris was working tonight so he wouldn't be busy with her. Maybe she should. She picked up her cell and stared at it for what felt like an eternity as she struggled on what to do. With a deep sigh, she placed it back on the nightstand, deciding not to bother him despite how much she wanted to hear her best friend's voice right now.

Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:37 pm

Laz and Aries had made love up until she had to go to work. He was a little disapointed that she had to work that night, he would have loved to spend the rest of the night with her. Once she left he went out onto the beach in time to say hi and then bye to everyone.

He helped Remey and Marley pick up everything and bring it back into the house.

Now, with Ivy asleep he sat on the couch flipping through channels.

"Hey why don't you go get some sleep too?" Remey suggested.

"Not tired. I think I'm going to head over to Lexi's place." Laz said getting up from the couch. "Raph isn't there and I don't want Bishop coming back, not that Raph was much help the last time."

Remey nodded and hobbled around the couch to sit down. "Have fun. But not too much fun."

Laz chuckled and shook his head. "No worries."

He then headed out the house and to Lexi's. The jog was a short one and soon he was at her door. He gave it a knock and waited for her to answer.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:42 pm

Night was setting and soon everyone was packing up. But they wouldn't be going home to the sewers. Serenity had given them the keys to the mansion and directions on how to find the place. everyone was excited to see their new home and picking up everything went quickly.

Soon they all gathered into the van again and headed to the large house. There was no music on the radio this time. They did not need to hear Mike and Fraya singing all the way back to the city.

After a few long hours they finally arrived. They drove past the black iron gates up to the biggest house Leo had ever seen. "Wow."

He wasn't sure what the place looked like during the day, but at night it seemed like something out of a horror movie. Surly they would go inside and encounter spirits of the past.
    Fraya
    Original Character

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:25 am

Before they left the beach, Fraya collected all the painted crabs and placed them around the sand castle. "There you go little crab babies! may you someday rule the high seas."

She then helped pack up and slipped inside the van. Even though the radio was off, it didn't stop Fraya from belting out tunes. She did get quiet though when Tomo fell asleep.

Soon they were at the mansion. Don had the keys to house, so as soon as they parked, she ran out the van and up to the huge wooden doors.

"Open it! Open it!" She cried excitedly.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:34 pm

Lazarus wrote:Laz and Aries had made love up until she had to go to work. He was a little disapointed that she had to work that night, he would have loved to spend the rest of the night with her. Once she left he went out onto the beach in time to say hi and then bye to everyone.

He helped Remey and Marley pick up everything and bring it back into the house.

Now, with Ivy asleep he sat on the couch flipping through channels.

"Hey why don't you go get some sleep too?" Remey suggested.

"Not tired. I think I'm going to head over to Lexi's place." Laz said getting up from the couch. "Raph isn't there and I don't want Bishop coming back, not that Raph was much help the last time."

Remey nodded and hobbled around the couch to sit down. "Have fun. But not too much fun."

Laz chuckled and shook his head. "No worries."

He then headed out the house and to Lexi's. The jog was a short one and soon he was at her door. He gave it a knock and waited for her to answer.

Lexi jolted when she heard the knock at the door and quickly pushed herself up. Her initial thought was that Bishop had returned, and the thought of having him around Phin again made her sick to her stomach. But there was something familiar in the knock, and certainly didn't sound like anything that Bishop would produce.

She had stripped down to a pair of thin clothed black shorts and a matching top; clothing acceptable for making friends with the bed, but not answering the door. But her lack of clothing was the last thing on her mind. She headed to the door and after looking through the peep hole and seeing that it was Laz, a small smile stretched across her lips. She undid the locks and carefully opened the door, not wanting the sound of the hinges to wake Phin.

"Hey you." She smiled, and opened the door a little more. "Come to keep me company?"

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:53 am

laz waited for Lexi to open the door and when she did he quickly took her all in. He tried not to stare though and smiled then looked passed her and walked inside.

"Yeah I know Raph bolted and Aries had to work, the kids are asleep. Plus. There's something I need your help with. It's about Ivy." He told her and sat on the couch. "I've actually been wanting to talk to you about this for a while now. So I figure now's my chance."

He patted the spot next to him. "Phin asleep?"
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:58 am

As everyone at the beach started to pack up. Seren handed the key to the mansion to Donnie. Figuring he was lease likely to loose it. She told them if they needed anything else to not hesitate to call her she was there to help, and after saying their good byes Serenity left with the two kids.

She was hopping that Gabe would be back home by the time she got there, but sense he hadn't called her at the beach she figured he was still out. Hopefully he wasn't getting into too much trouble.

She understood the laws of the gang, and understood the dangers too. She would be supportive of her man no matter what. But if other gangs came after her or the kids then they were moving, and they would be no arguing about it.

She got home and found that Gabe was in fact still out. She gathered the children and went inside then started to put them to bed.

"Daddy will be home tomorrow when you wake up." She promised. and she hoped it was a promise that she could keep.
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:06 am

The beach was awesome and much needed. Little did Mondo or Ela know Bishop had been watching them closely. Right now he didn't have a care int he world.

He helped Ela dry off and get the sand off of her body then helped pack up. He couldn't wait for spring and summer and to be able to head back to the beach again. He felt the most free there. But now they were going to their soon to be new home. When Mondo heard that Seren was moving them into a mansion he got very excited. Maybe there would be a room for him to make his music.

The drive was long and he didn't mind the singing, Rini even let him hold little Tomo on the way there.

Then soon they were finally home. Or what was to be their home. He slipped out the van and took everything in. The front had huge bushes shapped like animals. he saw a dragon on the left and some serpent creature on the right, maybe another dragon.

There was roses climbing up the cobble stone walls and the windows were huge! On the roof there were statues of winged creatures and two of the upstairs windows were stained glass. The who property was surrounded by a cast iron fence.

"Damn. This place looks scary. I hope the inside is more inviting."

Juicy
    Friend

Number of posts : 116
    Registration date : 2013-04-13

Post by Juicy on Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:42 am

Night had fallen and Jucy and Axel were very intoxicated. Juicy more so. Axel was able to walk still at least. By the end of the night Juicy had a woman in her lap and was making out with some random hot chick.

But soon they had to leave the bar. Juicy had been cut off and Axel was ready to get to work, he didn't want to be out all night, unless they ended up at a club to dance the night away.

Juicy ditched the woman that she had been with and got up from her chair. She laughed at herself as she tripped over her boots.

"Sorry guys. I'm ok, promise. so lets get out there and best some heads!" She said, forgetting that their main priority right now was finding who was taking out the turks. and the only way to do that was to go into Turk territory. It was dangerous and Juicy was in no condition to fight, in her state she would end up shooting herself.

"Herr mir helfen ich diese Hündin geht um uns alle getötet." Axel said under his breath.

"Hey I heard that. I don't know what you said but I heard that."

"I said in your state you going to get us killed. you head back to headquarters and wait for me. Ordnung?"

Juicy shook her head as they left the bar. "No I'm good really. I was just having me some fun. But I got my wits about me. pian i an asal. I swear on me mum I can hold me own. Lets go now."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:17 pm

Lazarus wrote:laz waited for Lexi to open the door and when she did he quickly took her all in. He tried not to stare though and smiled then looked passed her and walked inside.

"Yeah I know Raph bolted and Aries had to work, the kids are asleep. Plus. There's something I need your help with. It's about Ivy." He told her and sat on the couch. "I've actually been wanting to talk to you about this for a while now. So I figure now's my chance."

He patted the spot next to him. "Phin asleep?"

Lexi caught him checking her out and had to suppress a little grin. Maybe she should have grabbed a house coat, but there was nothing wrong with being 'causal' in the company of friends. Once he was inside, she closed and locked the door behind them. With Bishop's earlier visits, she couldn't be too careful.

At first, it sounded like he was just wanting to hang out which was just fine with her. She hardly ever had one on one time with her best friend. But it seemed he needed her help with something, and it involved Ivy.

"Oh?" She asked, taking a seat beside him on the couch, nodding at his question. "Yeah, sleeping like a rock." She told him. "So what's going in with Ivy?"

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:21 pm

"Well." Laz started. "You know when I adopted Ivy I got all her paperwork. This included her birth certificate."

He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. "Gabe's her father." He told her with a nod and looked up at her. "And I don't know if I should tell him or not. It sounds selfish but, I don't want to share her with someone else, other then Aeris of course but that's different.So what do you think? Should Gabe know, or should I just let it go?"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:41 pm

Lexi listened quietly, not at all expecting the heaviness of the news that Laz had just given her. It took a moment to sink in, but it was certainly a lot to process. Ivy was Gabe's daughter? She was quiet for a moment, just staring at Laz in disbelief.

"Oh wow." She gasped as she just now acknowledged the resemblances. How had she not seen them before? Probably because she had never suspected, and how could she? "I guess she was the product of one of his one night stands." She said, shaking her head.

But, he was asking for her advice and knew this couldn't be easy for him. She reached over and gave his hand a soft squeeze, channeling her undying support. "I think you should tell him, Laz. He deserves to know." She told him. "To Ivy, you're her father, and you have been. But...Gabe should at least know." She was quiet for a moment, knowing his fears. "I think Gabe will see that, too. How much Ivy loves you, and I don't think you have anything to worry about." She tried to assure him, offering a small smile. "I don't know if you've noticed, but Gabe's struggling. I mean, he loves his kids but I think two... he got more than he bargained for."

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:46 pm

Laz smiled and gave a nod. "Thanks. I'll let him know." Then came the news that Gabe was struggling with his little family. He shook his head and frowned. "I haven't noticed him struggling, but I hardly see him. I have however heard from Hun. You know the two of us are friends and we keep in touch though I'm not part of the gang anymore. and um. He's getting Gabe back into the gang."

Laz laid back and put his arms on the back of the couch.

"I tried to reason with Hun. But, you know how gang life is. I got lucky. He wants Gabe to be second in command that'll leave little time for family. Dunno if Gabe went for it or not though. Not sure what's going on with that. I just hate to be throwing all this at the poor guy you know?"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:00 pm

At least Laz was willing to tell Gabriel. Lexi seriously thought it was the right move. Gabe deserved to know that he had another child, and maybe it would be a reminder that his old life and wild ways came with consequences. Not that she thought that Gabe would ever cheat on Seren, but it was always nice for him to have reminders that everything came with a price.

She was still trying to process the fact that little Ivy was Gabe's when Laz threw even more information at her. Hun was trying to rope Gabe back in. That certainly made her sick at her stomach. And even worse, Hun wanted him as his right hand man. Fortunately for her, she had no way of knowing that Hun had already gotten to Gabe, and he had accepted.

"Gabe was given a second chance. He wouldn't be that stupid." She tried to convince herself, but knew how loyal he had been to the gang. It had caused their break up, and if he was heading back down that path, it would certainly be the end of him and Seren. A woman's patience could only go so far.

"...would he?" She gave Laz a hopeful look, but deep down, she already knew the answer.

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:06 pm

Laz shrugged and gave Lexi a one arm hug. "I don't know. I can call Hun and see what's going on. I like to bother him with things. But, I don't think he would. I mean he's got two...three kids and Seren. I don't think Seren would put up with him being in a gang."

It was obvious he didn't know about Seren's history and the fact that her father was in the mob and that she knew all about the gangs.

"Don't worry about it. Gabe's a smart man."
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:19 pm

Fraya wrote:Before they left the beach, Fraya collected all the painted crabs and placed them around the sand castle. "There you go little crab babies! may you someday rule the high seas."

She then helped pack up and slipped inside the van. Even though the radio was off, it didn't stop Fraya from belting out tunes. She did get quiet though when Tomo fell asleep.

Soon they were at the mansion. Don had the keys to house, so as soon as they parked, she ran out the van and up to the huge wooden doors.

"Open it! Open it!" She cried excitedly.

The time at the beach both seemed more enjoyable and longer at the same time. Everyone was excited to see their new home and couldn't wait, but they had to wait for Serenity to give them the keys. When she did, Don was the recipient. He wasn't expecting it and considered it an honor, giving Serenity a warm smile and bowed to her.

Now they were all standing outside the doors of the mansion. Everyone was itching to go inside and check out the place. Don included, but he took his time, climbing the stairs to the porch and looking up at the tall wooden doors. "Here goes nothing..." After a few more seconds, he inserted the key and turned it, hearing the resounding click. Then he opened the door.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:24 pm

"...Four." Lexi corrected. "Fal had twins, but kept the little girl." She reminded him. It seemed unfair. Here Gabe was with four children, and she couldn't have one of her own. Of course she had Phin and she still got Jake on weekends, but she wanted the experience of having one of her own. Unfortunately that would never happen. Even after the doctor confirmed it, she held to hope that someday it would happen. But now she was with Raph, and it was impossible. Their DNA would forbid it.

She sighed as she tucked her bare feet beneath her on the couch, and leaned into his embrace. God, how she missed this. Just the two of them. "Yeah, I would hope he wouldn't risk losing Seren like that. He's got a good one." But she understood now, the only way to get out of a gang was in a casket.

"I've missed you." She told him, shifting her gaze to meet his. "I mean, I hardly get any one on one time with you anymore... you're a busy man."

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:28 pm

"Yeah I have a lot going on. But I should spend more time here. If Raph would allow that. Your boyfriend is kind of a dick." Laz said with a grin. "Why don't we have a few drinks and go outside and watch the stars?"
    Fraya
    Original Character

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:43 pm

Fraya rushed inside the place and almost slipped on the marble floor. Rini was next to walk in with Tomo and flicked on the lights. The place was huge. The front room was a wide open space the floor was white marble and in the center was a large dragon made of red marble. There was two rooms on either side of the room.

IN front of them was a double staircase. red carpet draped over them.

"Her parents had a thing for dragons." Fraya commented. "This place is beautiful."

She ran up the stairs and found where all the large bedrooms were. "Found the bedrooms! and bathrooms! Found another dragons statue! I'm keeping it!"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:51 pm

Lazarus wrote:"Yeah I have a lot going on. But I should spend more time here. If Raph would allow that. Your boyfriend is kind of a dick." Laz said with a grin. "Why don't we have a few drinks and go outside and watch the stars?"

"Yeah, you should." Lexi wrapped her arms around him and gave him a squeeze. His comment earned a quiet chuckle. "Yeah, he has his moments." She agreed. She had given up on Laz and Raph ever becoming friends. That just wasn't going to happen.

"Sounds good." She smiled and slowly untangled herself from him. She slowly stood and headed into the kitchen, returning moments later with an armful of alcoholic drinks. "What would our 'parents' say?" She gave him a knowing look, referring to Aeris and Raph, their voices of reason.

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:01 pm

"Oh 'm sure they would tell us to have a wonderful time. You want Remey to watch Phin. Or he can come out with us. I don't want to leave him alone in here sense he can't really cry and tell us he needs us."

Laz stood up and took some of the drinks from her.

He then took his jacket off leaving on a long sleeve shirt. "Wrap him up in my coat it'll keep him nice and toasty while we get nice and toasty."
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:05 pm

Rini looked around and she had to admit things felt familiar. She shook it off and found the kitchen that was to the left of the stairs. The kitchen was huge! she flipped on the lights and looked down at the tiled floor. the theme was black on steel. everything seemed so clean like in a hospital. She held Tomo closer and walked to the window that showed the back yard.

She flipped a switch near the window and lights in the back yard came on.

She saw that the back yard was surrounded by a wooden fence that was tall. no chance of anyone looking into the back yard, that was good. There was also a play house and a large swing set. A porch and fire pit.

"Don come see the back yard, it's perfect for the kids."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:09 pm

Leo walked in glad to be out of the open. He looked around and then glanced down at his feet. he was surprised to be able to see his reflection. "This place is nice and the dragons are...interesting. I wonder what Serenity's family did to get all this."

He took Pepper's hand. "Want to find a room before we have a look around. To be honest I can't wait to find the indoor pool." He told her.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:20 pm

The moment the door opened, Don was scouting it out with widened chocolate-brown eyes.  This place was massive!  And it was all theirs. "Oh, wow!"  He finally stepped inside, nearly getting run over by Fraya as she came flying in, heading for the stairs.  Don continued to walk slowly to the center of the foyer, turning in place to take everything in.

Finally, he saw Rini with Tomo and followed them around.  Don also noticed the tall wooden fence.  It seemed secure enough, but Don wouldn't be taking any chances when it came to his family's safety.  He smiled and nodded when Rini got excited about the 'playground' area. "It is perfect," he agreed.

Then his mind went into full-protection mode. He looked behind him a little. "I wonder if there is a master control room for all the security cameras."  In the darkness, Don couldn't tell if there were actual perimeter cameras for the backyard.  If not, that would have to come first; before the kids went out there to play.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:54 am