Night of the hunters

Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Re: Night of the hunters

Post by Elakiya on Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:48 am

Mondo Gecko wrote:Mondo pulled at Ela's cloths and undressed her. He tossed the cloths on the floor and continued to kiss her. His mouth traveled down her neck to her breast. He took a nipple in his mouth and sucked on her while his hand played with her other breast.

He then switch and sucked on her other nipple. He lavashed her body with kisses and nips before returning to her mouth and kissing her deeply.

Moans under him as she feels his lips on her breast and neck, shivers against him. Runs her hands down his arms and kisses him back in return. Finds his tail and runs her hand down that as well, "You'll have to coach me here on what to do." Blushes at him, as she glows at him lustfully. Panting softly.

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:22 pm

Well, Casey certainly wasn't expecting an apology. Not a sincere one, anyway. And that's what he was getting. Or, at least that's what it sounded like. Could he forgive her? Maybe. Yeah, he was still angry about what happened, but that had been a while ago and if she was trying to change, he could at least give her a chance to prove herself. And that's what it would take. Proof that she wanted to change. Or, that she had changed.

Still, he wasn't quite sure if Raph would be so willing to forgive. Mikko had nearly killed his girl, after all. Lexi's injuries had been far worse than his own, even though the most severe had been self-inflicted when she thought that she would have to endure being beaten and raped by the Turks before being killed.

Casey's gaze shifted to Raph, then back to Mikko as he slid his weapon back into his bag. No need for it at the moment. Mikko didn't seem to be a threat, and it seemed they had lucked out on thugs... for now.

"I'm willin' ta let you prove yerself." He told her. "But.. I think you owe Raph a bigger apology. I mean, you nearly took out his girl."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:27 pm

Mikko was thankful that Casey would give her another chance. She wasn't sure about raph though he was listening to her so that was a start. "I have to talk to Lexi soon too. I have to tell her that I'm sorry. Though she has no reason to forgive me. still I want her to know."

She slid her mask back on her face and gave an unseen smile.

"I can't stay out late. but you boys wanna play sidekick and help me beat up some Turks?"
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 464
    Registration date : 2009-06-21

Post by Daisy on Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:59 am

Serenity wrote:Once all the kids were asleep, Serenity sunk down on the couch and turned on the radio to some soft music. She made herself a drink and grabbed the phone. She had to make calls before it go too late.

The first call she would be making was too Daisy. She had already talked to Lexi about the party and everyone seemed on board. Now she would see if Daisy and Kendall could make it. And if Gabe was back in the gang, maybe he would have some friends that he would want to invite.

She dialed Daisy's number and waited for her to answer.

Daisy was spending as much time as she could with her little family, knowing that after tomorrow, everything would change. They had just finished up dinner, and after things were cleaned and put away in the kitchen, resumed their spot on the couch to indulge in a movie night.

She was once again snuggled up against Kendall when her phone began to ring, which she quickly answered so it wouldn't disturb Zoe, who was currently fast asleep in her play pen.

"Hello?"
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:28 am

"Daisy! It's Serenity. I was calling to invite you to a birthday party I'm having tomorrow. For Gabe and Raph." She said. "I hope you three can make it."

Little did she know that Daisy was planing her own party. Or that maybe they wanted to take Zoe trick or treating. Then is dawned on her. Trick or treating. She couldn't let Jake miss something like that.

"Maybe we can take the kids out to get candy too." She added. It was the one night where the turtles could walk around without freaking people out after all.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:59 pm

Raph was really struggling to decide whether to trust her or not.  It seemed like Casey had finally made  it 'let bygones be bygones', but Raph wasn't so easy to forgive and he never could forget what she had done to him in the past.  Could he really believe her?

Raph was tired of making enemies.  If they could start by trusting Mikko and she would keep her word, that would make one less enemy to hunt them down or worse.  Raph really had to be careful who he trusted now that he had a family.  He would NOT let anything happen to them.  He would glady die protecting them if he had to.

So...to trust her or not?  Raph also believed in second chances but it really depended on the person.  Mikko wasn't high on his list.  But still...if Casey could forgive her...maybe he could too.  At least to a point.  He would never let his guard down around her, though.  He couldn't afford to.  Mikko was lying and manipulative in her own right.  How could her changing make her do a complete one-eighty?

Of course, it had been a long time since he had seen her, so maybe this change would be genuine.  'It was worth a shot,' he finally decided then glanced at Casey once then back at Mikko.  "Alright.  We'll go with you.  But we're NOT your sidekicks, got that?"  Then he walked over to her, putting his weapons in his holsters in his belt to show her he wasn't a threat to her...at least right now. "An' you WILL talk to Lexi."  And Raph wouldn't be far when it happened.

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:09 am

Okay, so Casey was for letting bygones be bygones, and he was only half expecting for Raph to do the same, considering the nature of Mikko's crime against his girlfriend. But not only had Raph seemingly decided to forgive, it seemed he was all for teaming up right off the bat? WTF! Not taking time to see if she was sincere, but just going for it.

'So much for a boys night out.' Casey huffed to himself. Yeah. Finally he was able to pry Raph away from his girlfriend, and now they were hangin' with the enemy. Er... former enemy, or whatever she was. "Well, we may have a truce an all... but I still say Dragons are a bigger threat, and that's what I'm goin' for." Because Dragons were the ones responsible for ruining his life, and their leader had raped April, so naturally those were the ones he was after. If Turks happened to cross their path, then they would be dealt with, too.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Lexi on Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:25 am

Lazarus wrote:Laz smiled when she finally laid down next to him. He wrapped his arm around her holding her close. "Life is boring without a little complication." He told her with a grin. Then she started to tickle him. And he was very ticklish.

He let out a laugh and grabbed for her hand.

"Nonononono. I'm so ticklish you wouldn't believe and I'm sure you don't want me peeing on myself." He looked over at her and smiled. "Or maybe yer into that." He teased.

He was right. What would life be without a little complication? Well, a lot, in their case. Apparently Laz was super ticklish, which caused her to grin all the more, and she would have continued but he managed to catch her hand, then came his 'warning'.

She playfully wrinkled her nose. "Mmmm yeah, baby... golden showers, you really know how to turn a girl on." She teased, winking at him. She settled back against him, once again resting her head against his shoulder.

"Soooo.. if Aeris is working third shift, and Raph is out all night with Casey... you're spending the night with me, right?" She asked, batting her eyes at him.

Female
    Number of posts : 464
    Registration date : 2009-06-21

Post by Daisy on Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:32 am

Serenity wrote:"Daisy! It's Serenity. I was calling to invite you to a birthday party I'm having tomorrow. For Gabe and Raph." She said. "I hope you three can make it."

Little did she know that Daisy was planing her own party. Or that maybe they wanted to take Zoe trick or treating. Then is dawned on her. Trick or treating. She couldn't let Jake miss something like that.

"Maybe we can take the kids out to get candy too." She added. It was the one night where the turtles could walk around without freaking people out after all.

Daisy grinned when Serenity invited her to the party, but then she remembered, she had her own party planned. But that didn't mean she couldn't do both! "Oooh, thanks! We'll be there!" She told her, and looked over at Kendall, quietly telling him that they had been invited to Gabe and Raph's birthday party tomorrow night.

She smiled when Serenity suggested that they could take the kids out trick or treating. "That would be cool! Annnd.. I'm planning a Halloween party, I can have it after! And you and Gabe can come!" She invited.
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:27 am

Serenity was happy that Daisy and Kendall would be there. But she wasn't so sure if she would make Daisy's party. After parting with Raph and Gabe and taking the kids out for candy, she wasn't sure if she had it in her to go to another party. But she didn't want to dissapoint Daisy.

"Yeah that sounds like fun." She told her friend. It wouldn't hurt to just stop by for a little while.

"Maybe you can come early tomorrow to help me decorate and bake cakes?"
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:31 am

Mikko gave Casey a nod. If he felt the need to go after Dragons that was his choice. She promised Gabe that she would leave the dragons alone, as long as they left her alone. She looked at her watch then back up at the guys.

"Actually, I should get going. Tonight seems to be quiet anyway, at least on this side of the city. But you boys have fun with your dragons."
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:36 am

Laz laughed and wrinkled his nose at the golden shower comment. But when asked if he would spend the night with her he smiled and nodded.

"Yeah I think I can keep you company for the night." He said and gave her a squeeze. "Though when Raph finds us in bed together he might get a little pissy." He joked.

Laz looked up at the sky again and saw a shooting star. He pointed it out to Lexi. "Make a wish." He told her, then watched as the star seemed to get lower and fall right into the water.

Laz sat up and looked over the water. "That was weird do stars usually do that?" He asked already knowing the answer.
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:32 pm

Elakiya wrote:Moans under him as she feels his lips on her breast and neck, shivers against him. Runs her hands down his arms and kisses him back in return. Finds his tail and runs her hand down that as well, "You'll have to coach me here on what to do." Blushes at him, as she glows at him lustfully. Panting softly.

Mondo grabbed the silk sheets on the bed and rolled over so that they were both trapped under the smooth sheets. He then continued to kiss her. His kisses traveled lower to her stomach, then right above her belly button.

He then moved between her legs and spread her legs out. He took in her sent before flicking his tongue over her then through her.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:04 pm

Gasps when he spreads her legs more and then breathes faster when she feels his lips on her skin. Moans under him. "Mondo...." Groans as she grips the pillow, "Oh man.., so good..." Watches him as she looks under the sheets. Smiles at him.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:37 pm

Lazarus wrote:Laz laughed and wrinkled his nose at the golden shower comment. But when asked if he would spend the night with her he smiled and nodded.

"Yeah I think I can keep you company for the night." He said and gave her a squeeze. "Though when Raph finds us in bed together he might get a little pissy." He joked.

Laz looked up at the sky again and saw a shooting star. He pointed it out to Lexi. "Make a wish." He told her, then watched as the star seemed to get lower and fall right into the water.

Laz sat up and looked over the water. "That was weird do stars usually do that?" He asked already knowing the answer.

"He'll just have to get over it." Lexi grinned. Of course she didn't expect that they would actually be sleeping in the same bed, but figured that Laz was just being his usual jokester self.

When he pointed out the star and told her to make a wish, she grinned and shook her head. "No, you spotted it... you make a wish." She insisted, but before either of them could do so, the stars unusual path caught Laz' attention.

She shrugged and playfully bumped him with her shoulder. "Only stars that wanna get close to you." She winked. "Who knows. Maybe it's some kind of space pod, and the aliens are coming for your baby gravy."

Male
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:58 pm

Her moans were music to his ears. He parted her folds and slipped his tongue inside of her. She tasted so sweet. His free hand moved up her body and found her breast. He squeezed and kneaded her breast in his hand.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:02 pm

"Baby gravy?" He chuckled and wrinkled his nose. "Or maybe they are coming for you." He teased. Laz dug his feet in the sand and shivered a bit at the coldness of the air. "So you want to come back to my place and hang out? Or should we go to your home and watch sappy love stories?"

After seeing a star seemingly fall out of the sky, he was ready to head back inside.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:23 am

Casey Jones wrote:Okay, so Casey was for letting bygones be bygones, and he was only half expecting for Raph to do the same, considering the nature of Mikko's crime against his girlfriend. But not only had Raph seemingly decided to forgive, it seemed he was all for teaming up right off the bat? WTF! Not taking time to see if she was sincere, but just going for it.

'So much for a boys night out.' Casey huffed to himself. Yeah. Finally he was able to pry Raph away from his girlfriend, and now they were hangin' with the enemy. Er... former enemy, or whatever she was. "Well, we may have a truce an all... but I still say Dragons are a bigger threat, and that's what I'm goin' for." Because Dragons were the ones responsible for ruining his life, and their leader had raped April, so naturally those were the ones he was after. If Turks happened to cross their path, then they would be dealt with, too.  

It wasn't that Raph was willing to team up with Mikko. It's just that he wanted more action. And gangs were gangs to him. Sure, he held a special dislike for the Dragons, but the Turks were just as bad. If Mikko wanted to go after them, then he would gladly join in. He just wouldn't settle for being called a sidekick because they would NEVER be that to her. They were just fighting a common enemy, that was all.

Mikko wrote:Mikko gave Casey a nod. If he felt the need to go after Dragons that was his choice. She promised Gabe that she would leave the dragons alone, as long as they left her alone. She looked at her watch then back up at the guys.

"Actually, I should get going. Tonight seems to be quiet anyway, at least on this side of the city. But you boys have fun with your dragons."

Raph couldn't help but snort. It appeared Mikko had changed her mind since they wanted to continue hunting her beloved Dragons. At least he thought so. But, they didn't need her. They could go after both the Turks and the Dragons, themselves.

"Yeah..." was Raph's short reply then looked to Casey. "We will."

Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:27 am

Mikko looked at the two of them and gave an unseen smile. "I'll see you guys soon I'm sure. tell Lexi I would like to talk to her. It doesn't have to be alone. You cann be there too if she feels safer that way. Oh and Raph. Happy early birthday."

With that she ran passed them and into the shadows.
    Marley
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Post by Marley on Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:17 pm

Remey wrote:Remey wrapped an arm around Marley. "You know, Laz and Lexi should have just hooked up." He commented while watching the tv. "I like Aeris. but you can tell he still has the hots for Lexi."

He gave his woman a squeeze and smiled down on her.

"You know. We really need to get planing the wedding. Maybe you and the girls could go dress shopping. Mom said she would pay for anything you want, and if you can't find something you want, we can find a dress maker to make you the perfect gown. As for me. I have to pick a tux and we should start making the guest list. Maybe pick flowers. oh my parents send me some pictures of different venues we could have the wedding at, though they rather we have it at the plantation."

"I'll get some wedding magazines. oh you know you should take Belle and Ivy when you go dress shopping with the girls. They'll need dresses too."

Remey leaned down and kissed Mar's lips.

"And remember, there will be two cereamonies. so if you want two different dresses go for it."

Marley smiled at Remey, giving a nod of agreement with what he said about Laz and Lexi. Sure, she liked Raph well enough, and Aeris for that matter, but there seemed to be special chemistry between Laz and Lexi. The way they lit up whenever they were around each other, as if they had only been half living it the other's absence. She didn't buy for a second that their bond was nothing more than friendship. "It wouldn't surprise me if they ended up together." She told him. But if that did happen, she wondered what would become of Phoenix. Obviously Lexi was the child's mother. Blood or species didn't matter. Or maybe it did, to a point. Raph was his real father, and Phin's species. It would make sense that Raph would get him.. but could he really raise the child without Lexi? It would be a messy situation, indeed.

The topic soon changed to planning their wedding, and Marley realized just how behind they were. The last year had just been so chaotic, with nearly losing him and battling through his lengthy recovery with him, all while being pregnant. Then came the birth of their son. Another delay. But now, hopefully life had calmed down enough to grant them the time to plan for their big day. Hearing all of his suggestions excited her, and also set free the nervous butterflies, especially where his parents and family were concerned. Remey came from a wealthy family, and even though they had accepted her, sometimes she still felt out of place with them because of where she'd came from. Before Remey, she was nothing more than a poor girl trying to survive. She had lived in Dice's shadow for so long that she had forgotten how to shine. But life was much better now, and she knew that his family loved her and accepted her for who she was.

"Yeah, I think it would be fun to go dress shopping with the girls." She grinned. "So they can pick out their bride's maids dresses. I have something in mind for myself.. but it'll probably have to be specially made, because it's unique, like something out of a dream." She smiled. "Because this is my dream come true." She told him and met his lips in a deep kiss. "I love the idea of two ceremonies.. because I could never marry you enough times."
    Karai
    Canon

Female
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by Karai on Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:35 pm

The chilled wind caressed her exposed face as she ran across the rooftops, her footsteps falling quietly upon the graveled surfaces. She leapt from one structure to the next like an agile feline, her small frame cloaked in the darkness of her Foot uniform. Indication that she was on the hunt.

She had been to the dungeons earlier that night and had seen the instruments of torture that her father had placed at the ready. The dreaded bladed whips that had been used to rip Remey's back to pieces, before he had been impaled with her father's sword. Remey had made the mistake of betraying her father, and had paid for it with his life. Or so she thought. Tonight, she had been tasked with setting in motion the punishment for another of her father's traitors. Lazarus.

Laz was not her target. That misfortune would fall upon the man's unsuspecting girlfriend. Aeris. Karai didn't know what her father had planned for the girl, but assumed she would be nothing more than bait to lure the real target in. Whatever the case, Karai wouldn't think too deeply into it. This was a job for her. Nothing more.

The young Kunoichi's sprint came to a halt on the rooftop of the building that momentarily sheltered her target. A correctional facility that Aeris was employed at. Yes, Karai had done her research and found out where the woman would be at this time of night. Now all she had to do was wait for the blonde to make an appearance. Little did she know that she would have unexpected company...
    Azazel
    Lurker

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2014-01-22

Post by Azazel on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:00 am

Azazel had seen Karai flying over the rooftops. He smiled and started to follow her. Finally he had something to do. Where ever Karai was going there was bound to be some action. He kept his distence from her not wanting her to know she was being followed.

When Karai stopped he softly landed behind her.

"Are you out here for pleasure, or work?" He asked as he walked up to the woman.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:11 pm

Lazarus wrote:"Baby gravy?" He chuckled and wrinkled his nose. "Or maybe they are coming for you." He teased. Laz dug his feet in the sand and shivered a bit at the coldness of the air. "So you want to come back to my place and hang out? Or should we go to your home and watch sappy love stories?"

After seeing a star seemingly fall out of the sky, he was ready to head back inside.

Lexi really didn't think much about the star falling from the sky. Hell, she was growing used to strange shit. Whatever it was, as long as it didn't ruin her night, everything was okay. It seemed that Laz was ready to move back indoors, and she figured his decision had something to do with the chilliness. The temperature was dropping as the night progressed.

"I don't want to interrupt Marley and Remey's alone time, sooooo....back to my place?" She batted her eyes as she staggered to her feet, only now realizing that she had a little too much to drink. "Endless supply of alcohol, and a nice cozy couch awaits... annnd we can watch sappy love movies if that's what you're into." She teased, reaching for his hand. "We just need to go get Phin first. I'm sure he'll sleep the rest of the night, I just don't want to dump him on Remey and Mar all night."

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:19 am

Laz stood up and gave Lexi's hand a squeeze. "Sounds good to me." He said. "And yeah we should grab Phin. Though I know that Remey and Marley don't mind watching him. "

He lead her to his house and walked in the door. The two of them were still sitting on the couch. "Just came to pick up Phin." He told them.
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:22 am

"I can't wait to see the dresses you picked out. I know I can't see your wedding dress. But are you gonna let me have a peek at the other dresses? you know, so I know what color to put my boys in."

Of course she could just give him a swatch of the color she picked, but he wanted to see some dresses.

Remey turned when he heard the door open and waved to the two. "Awwww picking him up already?" Remey said with a pout.

"You two not getting into trouble are you?'

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:50 am