Night of the hunters

Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Re: Night of the hunters

Post by Donatello on Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:35 am

Rini wrote:Rini walked down the stairs with Don and headed first to the living room. For looking like such an old house, everything seemed very modern. The TV was huge and the couches were soft and comfortable. There was a rug and rini slipped off her shoes and dug her toes into the soft rug.

"This is so nice. lets find that office though." She said and picked up her shoes and headed out with her turtle.

the next room they came to was the office. it was much bigger then an office really needed to be. There was plants and framed pictures. Old pictures. Rini figured it was picture of the family back in the day.

There was a massive L shape desk in the center of the room and a book case behind the desk. One the other side closest to the door was a leather couch.

"Smells like flowers in here." She said as she sniffed the air. "Wouldn't it be cool if there was like, a secret hidden passage behind the book shelf?"

Don took a look around the office. "Hmm..."  It was nice...very nice.  Very spacious and Don thought it would be the perfect place for him to get some quiet time away from the rest of his noisy family.

Don chuckled a little at Rini's mention about there being a secret hidden passage. "That only happens in movies, Rini."  But, it was still worth a shot.  "However, with someone that has the amount of money as Serenity's family apparently does, I suppose anything is possible," he added with a small shrug.  It just would take a brilliant mastermind to be able to work out the mechanics for it.
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:40 am

"I'm going to ask Serenity." Rini said and picked up a book. "Oooooh a sex book." She flipped it so Don could see the cover of the book. "Sex positions. This might come in handy later." She chuckled and put the book back up.

"Ready to see other places in the house.? I can't wait to use that kitchen. oh and I think Serenity mentioned something about a garden. I loved upkeeping the garden at the tower so that should be fun. "

She wrapped her arms around Don.

"I feel so lucky and happy that we can live here."

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:43 pm

Raphael wrote:
    Raph couldn't help but snort. It appeared Mikko had changed her mind since they wanted to continue hunting her beloved Dragons. At least he thought so. But, they didn't need her. They could go after both the Turks and the Dragons, themselves.

"Yeah..." was Raph's short reply then looked to Casey. "We will."

Well, it seemed like there was a change of plans, which was fine with Casey. He watched as Mikko disappeared into the shadows and turned his attention back to Raph. "I can't believe you were willin' to team up with her so soon." He told his friend, unaware that they were being observed from a distance. He shifted on his heels and the two headed in the opposite direction.

"Sooo...does lil Waphie have a curfew, or are ya up for puttin' a hurtin' on some more low lives?"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Lexi on Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:07 am

Remey wrote:"I can't wait to see the dresses you picked out. I know I can't see your wedding dress. But are you gonna let me have a peek at the other dresses? you know, so I know what color to put my boys in."

Of course she could just give him a swatch of the color she picked, but he wanted to see some dresses.

Remey turned when he heard the door open and waved to the two. "Awwww picking him up already?" Remey said with a pout.

"You two not getting into trouble are you?'

Marley grinned up at Remey and pressed a sweet kiss against his lips. "Of course I'll show you some of the dresses, love." And heck, if it wouldn't be breaking tradition, she would gladly show him the wedding dress!

Just then, Lexi and Laz returned, looking slightly plastered, but stable enough to take care of Phin, so Mar was okay with them taking him. Though, she really didn't mind keeping him for the rest of the night. The little guy was no trouble.

Hearing Remey's question, Lexi flashed a lop-sided grin at him. "Maybe just a little." She told him, gesturing an inch worth with her fingers. Of course all the kissing could count for more than that, but as far as Remey could probably tell, she was probably just teasing, anyway.

She walked over to the couch and gently scooped Phin up, not at all surprised that he was still sleeping. The day had really worn him out. "I hope he wasn't any trouble..."

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:40 am

Mondo Gecko wrote:Her moans were music to his ears. He parted her folds and slipped his tongue inside of her. She tasted so sweet. His free hand moved up her body and found her breast. He squeezed and kneaded her breast in his hand.

"Oh god...," Pants heavily under him and breathes heavily as she feels him move, grasping her breast and slipping his tongue inside of her. Opens her mouth and gasps out with a groan. "Mondo...." bucks against him wanting more.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:03 pm

Rini wrote:"I'm going to ask Serenity." Rini said and picked up a book. "Oooooh a sex book." She flipped it so Don could see the cover of the book. "Sex positions. This might come in handy later." She chuckled and put the book back up.

"Ready to see other places in the house.? I can't wait to use that kitchen. oh and I think Serenity mentioned something about a garden. I loved upkeeping the garden at the tower so that should be fun. "

She wrapped her arms around Don.

"I feel so lucky and happy that we can live here."

Don smiled and nodded. "Okay."  Then he saw Rini pick up a sex book and he blushed a little when he saw the cover. "Yeah."  He nodded in agreement then rubbed the back of his neck, trying to cover his blush and finally cleared his throat. "It just might."  

Don was always open for trying something new. And that included sexual exploration. There was just the issue of making sure they all had their privacy. Since it was such a big house, the sound carried really far with the high ceilings. It was something Don would have to figure out how to make things more soundproof around there.

Then they moved out of the office and to the next part of the house, his arm around her as they walked.  "Mmm, so do I," he smiled then kissed her cheek.  "I still can't believe this is ours."  Never in a million years he thought they would be living above ground -- let alone in a mansion!  So far, Don was loving every space they checked out.  There was so much that could be done.

Last edited by Donatello on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:03 pm

"No he was no trouble at all. We could watch him for the rest of the night if you need it." Remey said and watched Lexi pick up Phin. "He's a joy to have around."

Laz grabbed the keys off the key hook. "I might be late. Or at least until Areis comes back home."

"You want us to call you when she comes home?"

"No." Laz said and shook his head. "I don't want you to stay up for that. I'll just keep an eye out for her car."

Once Lexi got phin he gave everyone a wave. "See you guys tomorrow. night you two."
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:10 pm

"mmmhmm." Rini walked them to the back of the house. there was the gym, the pool it all looked lovely. But past the pool was a hall and down that hall was double doors, carved with detailed dueling dragons. there was nothing else in the hall.

Interested. Rini walked down the hall and pushed open the doors. Inside was the ball room. and in the center of the ball room was Splinter meditating and a cat roaming the place.

"this place is so big." Rini whispered.
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:17 pm

Mondo slipped his tongue inside of her. then started to lick her up her body. tasting her stomach and chest catching her lips in a deep kiss. He postioned himself between her legs and slowly pushed his cock inside her.

"You feel so good." He breathed against her lips.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:47 pm

Mikko walked away but glanced back at the two guys. She would have stood longer to kill some turks, but she promised Ryan she would be home early. On her way to the car she spotted a man tagging a building. She quietly walked closer to him and pulled out her weapons. He was Turk, she could tell by the tag.

"Hey." She called out. She would let the guy put up a fight.

When the guy turned around he went to pull out his gun but Mikko attacked. She cut his chest open, causing the guy to fall to his knees. "Tell you what, you can live if you tell me where Jencko hangs out."

"Fuck you!"

"ok." Mikko said with a shrug and sliced through the guy's throat befor he could reach the gun he dropped.

Deed done. She looked around and started to jog to her car.
    Karai
    Canon

Female
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by Karai on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:52 pm

Azazel wrote:Azazel had seen Karai flying over the rooftops. He smiled and started to follow her. Finally he had something to do. Where ever Karai was going there was bound to be some action. He kept his distence from her not wanting her to know she was being followed.

When Karai stopped he softly landed behind her.

"Are you out here for pleasure, or work?" He asked as he walked up to the woman.

Karai spared him a quick glance before returning her gaze in the direction of the prison's entrance, waiting patiently for the blonde to exit the building. "You know the answer to that question." She told him. Because it was no secret. Everyone knew, there was no time for pleasure in Karai's schedule. All of that had been gifted to her father's favorite, Rini.

Like most of her father's followers, she hadn't made it a habit to get to know Azazel on a personal level. "And what brings you here?" She asked, not really interested, but if they were occupying the same space for now, may as well keep it pleasant while she waited for her target.
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192

Post by Gabriel on Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:03 pm

Indeed, they did have a 'get away car', just in case things became too heated. Everyone piled into the camaro and soon they were on their way. Once in Turk territory, Gabe parked the car deep within the shadows of a secluded alleyway, and everyone climbed out. He ordered the dogs to stay and guard the car since Sam was still learning and he didn't trust her not to give them away.

They wouldn't have to hunt long. A commotion drew their attention to where a Turk was being slaughtered, and Gabe watched as the masked murderer made a run to her car. He rushed her from behind and grabbed her, spinning her around....

"Not so fast, chicka..." He huffed, pinning her against the car...

Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:09 pm

The others ran after Gabe and stopped behind him when he grabbed the girl and pinned her.

Mikko didn't know what hit her and it took her a moment to figure out what just happen. She looked at Gabe then behind him. Great. Had it been just Gabe she would have told him who she was. But other Dragons? They were out to kill her.

"You don't want to do this." She whispered to him. Hoping that he would reconize her voice. "Let me go."
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:21 pm

Unfortunately for Mikko. Gabe didn't recognize her voice. His fingers tangled in her shirt, tempted to rip the mask from her face, but thought better of it. To reveal her identity out in the open would be dangerous. Especially if there were any Turks out that happened to see her.

"Yeah, I do want to do this. Yer comin' with me." He told her. "You can come peacefully, or we can do it the hard way. But I suggest you make it easy on yerself. Hun jus' wants a word with you..."

Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:32 pm

Hearing he wanted to bring her to hun put her in a panic. She had a better chance fighting off Angel and the big guy then she did fighting Hun. "Gabriel." She said sternly. "You can't bring me to Hun. It's me. Mikko." She whispered to him hoping the others wouldn't hear her.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:37 pm

Casey Jones wrote:
    Well, it seemed like there was a change of plans, which was fine with Casey. He watched as Mikko disappeared into the shadows and turned his attention back to Raph. "I can't believe you were willin' to team up with her so soon." He told his friend, unaware that they were being observed from a distance. He shifted on his heels and the two headed in the opposite direction.

"Sooo...does lil Waphie have a curfew, or are ya up for puttin' a hurtin' on some more low lives?"  

Raph didn't see the need to explain himself and just snorted at the comment about a curfew. "Don' have a fucking curfew, Casey."  Then he tucked his weapons away in their sheathes on both sides of his belt. "Let's go get kick some ass."  Then he proceeded to head away from Mikko, not knowing Mikko was in trouble  And...at this point, not sure he would even care.

Last edited by Raphael on Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:44 pm

Gabriel was completely taken aback by that bit of information. It was... Mikko? This certainly put him in a sticky situation. If he just let her go right now, it would look really suspicious, plus... it would be failure on his part. And what made it worse, the others would surely tell Hun that he at least had her, and let her go. If he took her in and Hun discovered who she was, it was over for her.

This night couldn't get any worse. He glanced behind him to the other two. "I need to talk to her... alone." He told them, then pulled her away from the two, towards an alley and out of earshot.

"Well, this just fuckin' sucks." He told her. "I'm gonna let you walk away... but by me doin' so... they're gonna know who's behind the mask, because Hun knows I won't be responsible for you dyin'... he's already tried, and I shut him down..." Which would probably be news to Mikko, considering the bad blood that had been between them... obviously he had still cared.....

Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:58 pm

Axel was curious as to why Gabe needed to speak to the woman alone. He was tempted to follow them but would respect his partners wish. Angel how ever would not be so respectful. She followed them to the alley and stood out of sight. She heard what was being said and shook her head.

. "Tell Hun you had me but I got away. And that the ones killing the Turks is a member of the foot clan. That should be enough info to not get you in trouble. You can also tell him I'm not bothering with the dragons, unless he starts coming after me."

Hearing enough Angel went back to Axel. "So. you know what is going on then?" He asked.

Angel just shrugged. "I guess he's friends with her or something. He's going to let her go so we have to come up with a story to tell Hun. Don't need Gabe getting trouble so soon after getting back."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:28 am

Remey wrote:"No he was no trouble at all. We could watch him for the rest of the night if you need it." Remey said and watched Lexi pick up Phin. "He's a joy to have around."

Laz grabbed the keys off the key hook. "I might be late. Or at least until Areis comes back home."

"You want us to call you when she comes home?"

"No." Laz said and shook his head. "I don't want you to stay up for that. I'll just keep an eye out for her car."

Once Lexi got phin he gave everyone a wave. "See you guys tomorrow. night you two."

Lexi certainly hoped that Aeris would be late coming home. Maybe she would have to work a double, she hoped. That meant she could spend more time with Laz, because she was assuming that Raph and Casey wouldn't come crawling in until morning, if even then. This was their first outing in a long time, after all. They would kick a lot of ass, probably drink a lot of booze, then maybe hang out with April for awhile. And maybe drop by to see the family's new mansion.

Maybe it was selfish, but Lexi wanted Laz to herself until then. Not only because she didn't want to be alone, but his presence was soothing a craving that only he was capable of. Not only because they were best friends. There was obviously something more, and it was both refreshing and painful to know that she wasn't alone in her feelings.

She waved at Remey and Marley and thanked them again before they slipped out of the house and began the short trek back to her place. She juggled the keys in her free hand as she supported Phin with the other, and soon the door was open. She led Laz inside and after carefully tucking the sleeping turtle-child into his playpen, which was situated in the den, she peeled out of her coat and closed the door behind them.

"Make yourself comfy." She told him, smiling as she offered to take his coat. "Want some more booze?"

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:47 pm

Raphael wrote:
    Raph didn't see the need to explain himself and just snorted at the comment about a curfew. "Don' have a fucking curfew, Casey." Then he tucked his weapons away in their sheathes on both sides of his belt. "Let's go get kick some ass." Then he proceeded to head away from Mikko, not knowing Mikko was in trouble And...at this point, not sure he would even care.

Casey snorted at that. "Don't even act like you ain't pussy whipped." He teased, putting distance between them and Mikko, also unaware that they had just missed their chance to bash in some Dragon heads. He quickly scaled a fire escape and took a seat at the edge of the building, his feet dangling over the side. Now they would sit and wait for an unsuspecting flunky to venture past them.

"So.. what's the plan." He asked, figuring they would use this time to catch up. "You and Lex movin' into the mansion with yer bros, or are you stayin' on the beach?"
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:10 am

Once they entered Lexi's home he let her take his coat and sat down. He slipped his shoes off and propped them up on the coffee table. "More beer sounds great. you have any chips and dip maybe?" He asked as he leaned back on the couch.

"How about we watch a comedy. Let's watch Kung Pow enter the fist." He suggested. "Some kung foo and cheesy jokes sounds good." and if she didn't have the movie he would be glad to run home and grab his copy.
    Azazel
    Lurker

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2014-01-22

Post by Azazel on Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:15 am

Karai wrote:Karai spared him a quick glance before returning her gaze in the direction of the prison's entrance, waiting patiently for the blonde to exit the building. "You know the answer to that question." She told him. Because it was no secret. Everyone knew, there was no time for pleasure in Karai's schedule. All of that had been gifted to her father's favorite, Rini.

Like most of her father's followers, she hadn't made it a habit to get to know Azazel on a personal level. "And what brings  you here?" She asked, not really interested, but if they were occupying the same space for now, may as well keep it pleasant while she waited for her target.

Azazel gave an unseen smile behind his mask. "I was out for a run and saw you. You are alone so I thought maybe I could be of assistence. Though I'm more then positive you can handle what ever it is on your own."

He bent down and looked where she was looking.

"Hunting someone down for master Shredder, hummm? I wont get in your way."

He was quiet for a long moment before speaking up again.

"I hope I am not out of line here. Please forgive my asking. But, After this, will you be free tonight?"
    Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:13 pm

Mondo Gecko wrote:Mondo slipped his tongue inside of her. then started to lick her up her body. tasting her stomach and chest catching her lips in a deep kiss. He postioned himself between her legs and slowly pushed his cock inside her.

"You feel so good." He breathed against her lips.

"Mmmmm, so do you;" reaches up to caress his face as she feels him push into her. Moans out hard as she starts to move with him, being with him for the first feels so good, and so very right. Doesn't want this moment to end. Loves feeling pleasured by him. then returns his kiss hard slipping in her tongue. "you taste good..." groans out.
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:22 pm

Mondo pounded into her harder and faster. His lips caught hers once again in a deep kiss. His breathing grew heavy and labored.

"Man you feel awesome." He spoke against her lips. "I want to fuck you all night."

Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:44 pm

Lazarus wrote:Once they entered Lexi's home he let her take his coat and sat down. He slipped his shoes off and propped them up on the coffee table. "More beer sounds great. you have any chips and dip maybe?" He asked as he leaned back on the couch.

"How about we watch a comedy. Let's watch Kung Pow enter the fist." He suggested. "Some kung foo and cheesy jokes sounds good." and if she didn't have the movie he would be glad to run home and grab his copy.

Lexi slipped into her bedroom to change into something a little more comfortable; a sexy pair of thin black shorts and a matching spaghetti strap top. She then headed into the kitchen and returned moments later with an armful of exotic imported beer, and plenty of snacks. She plopped the bag of chips into Laz' lap, then handed him the dip. "Chips'n'dip for my chip'n'dale." She teased.

It seemed that he decided against a romance flick, and at the rate they had been going, it was probably a good call. No need to have another reminder of the human world she was missing out on. "Hmmm...I don't think I have that, but I'm sure Raph does.." She shrugged. "I mean, he's ninja... seems appropriate."

She made her way over to the massive entertainment system and after some digging, finally found the requested flick. "Yep. I guess you guys have that in common anyway." She teased. Soon the movie was playing and she took up the spot beside him, snuggling as closely as humanly possible, a small smile spreading across her lips. "This is nice. You'll have to come keep me company on all the nights that Raph's away."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:48 am