Night of the hunters

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Re: Night of the hunters

Post by Casey Jones on Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:08 am

April O'Neil wrote:April knew he wouldn't go for the guns. But it sure would make her feel better. Though he was right, he had been doing pretty damn good so far without the need of a gun. And she was sure he didn't want to feel like some thug. When he put his fist up April smiled.

"So sexy when you act all tough. and I'm honored that I have a super hero for a boyfriend. But it is a little scary."

Casey glanced over at his voluptuous 'redhead' babe and one corner of his mouth formed into a smirk. He lowered his fists and placed them in his lap and chuckled, shaking his head. Leave it to April to want to simmer things down and crack a joke or two; she learned too much from him. It was cute though. Casey placed one hand across her thigh and rubbed. He was glad she was feeling better and then placed his arm around her shoulder, like a teenager would do his not-girlfriend.

"Know what yer problem is? Been hangin' around me too much, me an' the guys. I think we ruined ya...", the wild man leaned in and gave a playful look as he sneaked a kiss right on the lips. "But hey, least yer learnin' from the best! Don't worry, April. I won't let nothin' like that happen... ever again. I promise.", the tamed vigilante reassured while resting his head on her shoulder playfully.
    Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by Splinter on Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:46 am

Splinter nodded and patted Don on the shoulder. "I'm going to check on Leonardo." He said and left Don and headed to Leo's room. On his way he passed up Rini who was headed down stairs to go to Don.
    Holly
    Lurker

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post by Holly on Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:47 am

Holly gave a quick nod then walked off to find something to do while she waited for the others to get there. Part of her thought she should leave, but she wasn't sure if she would be needed for anything else. She made her way to the kitchen and greeted Mike. "Hey guys."
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:50 am

Laz pulled up to the mansion and parked the car. "Nice place." He mummbled and got out the car. He and Remey grabbed the girls. He wasn't looking forward to going in there. Hopefully things weren't too tense.

He walked up to the door and gave it a knock before he opened the door and walked in.
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by April O'Neil on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:05 am

April leaned against Casey, laying her head on his shoulder. "Yes I think you're right. I've been hanging around you too much." She pressed a kiss against his cheek. "So what have I rubbed off on you? Have I pierced your sensitive side?"

She nuzzled her nose against his neck.

"So want to watch a movie or slip in the bedroom for some late night lovings?"
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:07 am

Mondo untangled himself from the covers and got dressed. Once they were both ready he lead Ela out the bedroom and downstairs to the others. Something had obviously happen. And by the feel of the atomosphere he was glad that he wasn't apart of it.

He looked over at Raph then heard the knocking at the door. Before he could answer he saw Laz come in with the others.
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Michelangelo on Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:53 am

Mike realized a little too late that maybe that wasn't something he should share with everyone, but when no one reacted, he wondered if they had even heard him...

...okay, wow. Was everyone seriously becoming that desensitized? There was practically no reaction to the fact that Aeris, a friend to the family had lost her life tonight, and it seemed to be no big deal to them that Raph was responsible. Really? What the shell! Mike quirked a brow at Rini when she just left as if he hadn't just dropped a major bombshell, and he just frowned at Fraya who seemed equally indifferent.

His thoughts were distracted by the new chick that had practically came to their rescue tonight and he managed a smile at her. "Heh, hey there. Thanks for saving our shells tonight. I'm Mikey, by the way..." He introduced, offering her a handshake...

Female
    Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2012-08-28

Post by Pepper on Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:04 pm

Leonardo wrote:"Yeah I'm ok. Just really tired." Leo leaned over and gave Pepper a soft kiss. "I'm proud of you. Yer starting to control yourself very well." He gave her a smile just as rini came in with tea and soup.

Rini smiled at them both though she was still shocked by the news of Raph killing Aeris. "Here you go."

Leo sat up a little more and took the tray. "How is everyone else?" He asked Rini

"Well Raph isn't doing good. I guess you didn't hear...Raph killed Aeris and he's pretty messed up."

Leo's eyes widen. "What? How? why?" There was no way Raph would just kill someone like that there had to be a reason and it had to be shredder's fault.

"I don't know the details."

If only Leo knew how difficult it was for her to keep control, maybe he wouldn't have been so proud. But the fact of the matter was, she had stayed in control. That was definitely something to be proud of. She smiled at him and nuzzled a kiss against his neck, but eased her affections when Rini came into the room, bringing Leo his tray. She thanked the girl and helped position the tray on Leo's lap.

She was completely taken aback by the next bit of news. Aeris was dead, and Raph was the one responsible. She covered her mouth and could only stare in shock, then slowly shifted her gaze to Leo. Sure, Aeris and Raph had never really gotten along due to Raph's jealousy towards Raph, and the way the red clad turtle treated the guy. But surely he wouldn't so something like that on purpose. No. The guys weren't cold blooded killers. There was more to this story.....
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:24 pm

Lazarus wrote:Laz pulled up to the mansion and parked the car. "Nice place." He mummbled and got out the car. He and Remey grabbed the girls. He wasn't looking forward to going in there. Hopefully things weren't too tense.

He walked up to the door and gave it a knock before he opened the door and walked in.

Lexi was taken aback by just how large the mansion was. And just as she figured it would, the place gave her the creeps. There was just something unsettling about mansions. Not only solely because of them being prime estate for horror movies. They were just so isolating with their large rooms and amount of space. No human seriously needed that much room.. .unless they just wanted to ignore each other. Then why live together at all? Sure, the beach house was large, but this place was ridiculously so.

Careful not to wake Phin, she slid out of the car and grabbed what bags she could, and watched as Marley traded with Remey, taking Belle and wordlessly giving him Loki. Belle was just too heavy for a handicapped Remey to carry, and Lexi felt bad that she didn't have an extra hand. Marley was still struggling with her emotions but the poor girl didn't have a free hand to wipe at her nearly blinding tears.

The group followed Laz up the steps and after the knock, entered the place.

"...Hello?" She called out, just in case anyone was close enough to hear her in the damn place...

Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:37 pm

Mondo met Lexi and the others at the door. he lead them in. "Raph's in the living room." He said and pointed to the room."

He then seen the sleeping kids. "There's a room upstairs you can let the kids sleep in."
    Axel
    Lurker

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2013-12-23

Post by Axel on Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:03 pm

Soon they were at Juicy's apartment. She didn't live in a good neighborhood but the apartment was nice. "OK. If she offers you anything that looks like meat. Tell her yer not hungry." He said and left it at that.

He then led them up, helping Gabe get to Juicy's place.
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192

Post by Gabriel on Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:11 pm

They finally reached Juicy's place, and not a moment too soon. The pain in his ribs was starting to make itself known. Gabe grimaced as they made it up the steps, but his expression turned to confusion when Axel randomly mentioned that he shouldn't accept any meat from her.

They guy would have nothing to worry about since he was feeling nauseous and food was the last thing on his mind, but now he was curious. "Why, her fridge full of nasty molded meat or somethin'?"

Lurker

Post by Axel on Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:13 pm

Axel chuckled. "No. She eats long pig. You know...People." That said he knocked on the door and Juicy was quick to answer.

"oh my god!" Juicy yelled and quickly pulled everyone inside. She sat Gabe on the couch. "Wait here I'll get the first aid kit.
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192

Post by Gabriel on Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:25 pm

"....Long pig?" Gabe asked in confusion, pressing a hand over the wound in his side to hopefully slow the bleeding, or.. magically make the pain go away. He assumed it was the kind way of saying that Juicy liked to eat pig cocks, but then Axel clarified it for him, earning a look of disbelief. She ate humans? Fuck that shit! He turned to head away as quickly as the vertigo would allow, but before he could clear the first step, he found himself being pulled inside.

He soon found himself being guided onto the couch and he watched her carefully as she ran off to get the supplies, the nausea intensifying as he thought of that girl devouring human flesh... his flesh. The curly-haired thug's gaze now shifted to Axel. "Fuck, man.... you couldn't have mentioned that before?!"

Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:16 am

Raph continued to keep sipping his tea quietly when he heard a knock on the door then heard Lexi's voice.  "Lexi...?"  He glanced up to see if he could see her, but then caught sight of Laz.  'Shit...'  He really didn't want to face Laz.  At least not yet.

He glanced around the room, looking for a place to hide but then mentally slapped himself.  Why the hell was he running from his problems?  That was the coward's way.  Raphael was NOT a coward.  If anyone ever called him that, they would be nursing a broken nose.

So, instead he stood his ground, pretending to ignore the newcomers; except for maybe Lexi.  He really did want to talk to Lexi.  Part of him was also worried about her when she 'abandoned ship' at the tower.  He was relieved she made it out...even if it didn't look like he cared.  He DID care.  Way too much for his own good.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:12 pm

"Maybe you can show them to the room?" Lexi asked Mondo, figuring he wouldn't mind. He obviously knew the place very well, and this was her first time here. And hearing that Raph was in the den, she wanted to see him before venturing any deeper into the mansion. She shifted to look at Laz, pressing a kiss against his cheek. "You guys go get settled in. I'll be up to check on everyone in a few minutes." She told him, then headed in the direction that Raph was in. She shifted the sleeping turtle-child in her arms as she made it into the massive den area, and seeing an open recliner, she carefully laid Phin down and covered him up before once again shifting her gaze to Raph....

Seeing him, the grief worn so freely on his features... it hit hard. She couldn't even imagine what he was going through. It hurt like hell. Both of her boys were hurting in their own way, and there wasn't a damn thing she could do about it. She held back the tears as she made her way over to him and sat beside him on the couch, then pulled him into a tight hug....

Post by Axel on Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:45 am

Axel sat beside Gabe while Angel fussed over his own wounds. "Well it's not like she's going to eat you. I didn't think it was that big a deal. That's her business I just don't eat anything she gives me."

Soon Juicy came back her arms full of medical stuff. She pulled off Gabe's shirt and inspected the damage. She then cleaned the area. "I have some pills, drugs or booze. take your pick of pain killers." Juicy told him before she got to work taking the bullet out.

"What kind of drugs?" Axel asked.

"The normal pain killer stuff. Didluded, vicodin, lortab, also have coke, pot, and meth."

"I'll take a line and a beer."

"I'll get it!" Angel pipped up. "what do you want Gabe?"
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:43 am

Lexi wrote:"Maybe you can show them to the room?" Lexi asked Mondo, figuring he wouldn't mind. He obviously knew the place very well, and this was her first time here. And hearing that Raph was in the den, she wanted to see him before venturing any deeper into the mansion. She shifted to look at Laz, pressing a kiss against his cheek. "You guys go get settled in. I'll be up to check on everyone in a few minutes." She told him, then headed in the direction that Raph was in. She shifted the sleeping turtle-child in her arms as she made it into the massive den area, and seeing an open recliner, she carefully laid Phin down and covered him up before once again shifting her gaze to Raph....

Seeing him, the grief worn so freely on his features... it hit hard. She couldn't even imagine what he was going through. It hurt like hell. Both of her boys were hurting in their own way, and there wasn't a damn thing she could do about it. She held back the tears as she made her way over to him and sat beside him on the couch, then pulled him into a tight hug....

Raph finally looked up at Lexi when she sat down beside him. Normally Raph wasn't much for hugs when he felt so down, but Lexi's was so welcoming. He had no choice but to return it, wrapping his arms fully around her after setting his tea down and rested his head on her shoulder.

"Guess ya heard, huh?"
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:54 am

Splinter wrote:Splinter nodded and patted Don on the shoulder. "I'm going to check on Leonardo." He said and left Don and headed to Leo's room. On his way he passed up Rini who was headed down stairs to go to Don.

Donatello nodded then saw Rini coming down the stairs. He figured he would leave Lexi and Raph alone and headed her direction instead. Don was still in shock about what Raph had done. Even though he knew his brother would never do it on purpose. It was just one more reason to hate the Shredder.

That man had to be stopped at all costs.

Don gave Rini a small smile and slipped his arm around her once she made it to the bottom of the steps. "How are you doing?"
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:11 am

Laz really wanted to talk to Raph. Tell him it was alright, he didn't blame him for what happen. But now wasn't the time. Maybe tomorrow once everyone had gotten some rest. He also wanted to talk to Leo. But for now he went with Mondo and Remey and Marley upstairs to get them settled into a room.

There were only three bedrooms left. the other rooms where offices, bathrooms, a play room and a few rooms filled with junk.

Laz found an empty room and laid Ivy down on the bed. He then slipped off his shoes and sat on the bed next to her.

Remey was the next one to find a room, it was one of the smaller rooms but it would do for now. He laid Belle down who woke up.

"Where's Ivy?" The little girl asked.

"She's sleeping with her dad. and you are going to stay with me and mommy tonight. We're at the turtles' house. Tomorrow morning you can see Mikey ok."

That statisfyed the little girl and she snuggled in the soft sheets falling back to sleep.
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:12 am

Rini gave Don a nod. But really she wasn't doing ok. She was freaking out. Raph had killed someone, and the people shredder were after were in their home! What if shredder came after them there? She was scared for everyone. But she tried not to let it show.

"I'm just very tired."
    Fraya
    Original Character

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:15 am

Fraya hadn't said anything about Raph. She was looking out the window into the back yard. She wasn't holding it together as well as Rini was and started to sob in her hands. It was a horrible situation and she felt bad for everyone. Raph would have to live with what he done and Leo was injured and she didn't know how bad.

And what if shredder came after them? What if he got a hold of Mike again? The thought was sufficating and she couldn't hold back her emotions.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:26 pm

Raphael wrote:
    Raph finally looked up at Lexi when she sat down beside him. Normally Raph wasn't much for hugs when he felt so down, but Lexi's was so welcoming. He had no choice but to return it, wrapping his arms fully around her after setting his tea down and rested his head on her shoulder.

"Guess ya heard, huh?"

Lexi was glad that everyone gave them some privacy. She knew Raph would clam up if there was an audience, but honestly, she wasn't expecting too much of him right now. She just wanted him to know that she was there for him, and anything else could wait. She squeezed him tightly, quietly conveying her undying support.

Then he finally spoke, his question signifying that he in fact understood the true meaning behind the embrace. "....I did." She quietly told him, shifting to nuzzle a kiss against his cheek. "So that means you don't have to talk about it, if you don't want to. Or if you need to, I'm here for you. I'm here for you, no matter what..."

Male
    Number of posts : 1271

Post by Michelangelo on Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:36 pm

Fraya wrote:Fraya hadn't said anything about Raph. She was looking out the window into the back yard. She wasn't holding it together as well as Rini was and started to sob in her hands. It was a horrible situation and she felt bad for everyone. Raph would have to live with what he done and Leo was injured and she didn't know how bad.

And what if shredder came after them? What if he got a hold of Mike again? The thought was sufficating and she couldn't hold back her emotions.

Apparently Fraya's quietness was the calm before the storm. He was busy finishing up making food for Leo when her quiet sobs broke the silence. He shifted in confusion, and slowly approached, wrapping his arms around her. It didn't take him long to realize what the tears were about. She was afraid, and for that, he felt guilty. It was his fault... his and his brothers for constantly putting the girls in danger. Sure, they knew the risks going into this, but tonight, the point had been driven home. Laz wasn't one of them, but he had crossed the Shredder, just as they all had, and Aeris had paid the price.

"Shhh...hey, I'm not gonna let anything happen to you...I promise...." He just hoped that it was a promise he could keep....

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:39 pm

Fraya sniffled and held on to Mike. "I'm not worried about me. I'm worried about you and your brothers. What if shredder comes for you?" She squeezed him tighter. "I don't want anything to happen to you."

She looked up at him with tears in her eyes.

"Maybe we should move out the city."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:46 am