Night of the hunters

Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Re: Night of the hunters

Post by Ace on Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:58 pm

It had been hours and Ace still hadn't heard from Ally. He was tempted to just go home and see what she was up to. But he would have hate to ruin the surprise. He sat in his car on the side of the street and grabbed his phone.

He dialed Ally's number and waited for her to pick up, he would just have to call her and ask if he could come home yet.
    Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by Splinter on Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:09 pm

Splinter had picked the room right across from Tomo's new room. But he wouldn't stay in the room long. After clamming his room he left the bedroom and headed down stairs.

He walked trough the kitchen, the fridge had some water bottles in it. He guessed that was for the workers. He headed through the kitchen and into the washroom. He looked around in the room for a bit then left.

He headed next into the large office. There was a computer with three screens. Splinter had no idea why three screans were nessesary but figured Don would like it. He snooped around the office looking at the books and statues. There was something about the statues that sent chills up his spine. But he would keep his feelings to himself.

He then headed to the living room.

It was huge and had large windows. They would have to make sure the windows had heaver curtains sense the windows faced the street. Though they were on a hill away from the street it always paid to be careful.

The nest room to explore was the sun room. Which at the moment wasn't very sunny. But it was in the back of the house and quiet. There was a couch and recliner. Some plants and...A cat? A small black cat walked up to Splinter and rubbed his self on the rat's leg.

Splinter reached down and petted the animal then scooped him up. "And what is your name little one?" He asked the kitten.

Splinter then walked out of the sun room with the cat and headed to the far back of the house. He saw the pool and a gym. But what really impressed him was the theater in the far corner. He could watch his shows on a big screen, no more squinting to make out faces.
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by April O'Neil on Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:13 pm

April had a wonderful time at the beach but now she was back home. she was tucked away in her bedroom on her bed, worrying about Casey and Raph who were out patroling the city. She wished that they wouldn't do that anymore. But it was in their nature and she couldn't do a thing about it.

But sitting there alone made her wish she had gone with the turtles to see the new house. She wrapped the blanket around herself and jumped at every little noise.

"Get a grip, April." She told herself. "You're fine. Nothing is going to happen, and Casey and Raph will be fine."

She reached out for her night stand and grabbed her large glass of wine.

"Everything is going to be ooooooookay."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Lexi on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:27 am

Lazarus wrote:"Raph was going to leave you for this? He is a dick. I don't know about Aeris I would have to talk to her. But you know I'd do anything to help you out. Though you know...You can do better then being in the adult entertaiment business. You can go back to school. Be a doctor or something. I can help you out with money and stuff."

He took another swig of his drink.

"But being a sex god does sound like fun." He added with a grin.

Of course Lexi knew that Laz would do anything to help her out. And that made her wonder, would he just be doing this for her, or was it something he really had an interest in? "Aww, I know you would, but this is something you shouldn't do on a whim." She told him, offering him a small smile.

"I haven't signed anything yet, and after Raph's come apart earlier, I don't know what to do." She told him, running her fingers through her hair in both frustration, and a futile attempt to straighten it. The gentle breeze would make sure that it didn't stay that way.

"I'm just afraid that I'm going to decline, and Raph's still going to decide that we won't work out, anyway." She frowned deeply. "We've had so many arguments here lately. I seriously wonder if Fraya and the other girls struggle with having ..'unique' relationships. They all seem so perfectly content with coat-hanger smiles, as if they have no regard for the human world they're missing out on."

Indeed, it was a struggle for Lexi. She missed walks in the park, date nights and going to the theater. It hurt always having to hide her boyfriend from the world. Raph obviously also felt this struggle and had considered ending it. Sure, they had rebounded, but it had her wondering when their next argument would take place... or would he just disappear from her life like Ezekiel had?

Then came Laz' comment about how she could do better. Go back to school and make something of herself. That had been her goal before. She had busted her ass going through college, until life threw her a curve ball.

"I wanted to be a pediatrician. But... that dream is gone." She told him, finishing off her first beer. Time for a second. She shrugged as she worked at removing the bottle's cap. "No one is going to take their kids to 'that woman from those dirty magazines'." She shrugged again and took a sip of her drink. "Except maybe single dads."

Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 am

"Raph would be ab idiot to leave you. I don't know why yer still with him. You could do better. Hell I don't know why any of the girls would want to be witht he guys. Don't get me wrong, they are great guys, except for Raph. But you can't have a good relationship if you can't do normal relationship things. They do seem happy, but I mean, maybe they're not as happy as they seem."

Laz looped an arm around Lexi and pulled her close.

"You would make a great doctor. I think you should go for it. You shouldn't give up on your dreams, Lexi. You have to fight for them. I'll tell you who would take their children to you. Anyone who wants the best care for their child. So you did some modling. Most female doctors started off as strippers to make their way through school."

"You are a smart cookie. Don't let that go to waste."

He gave her a squeeze and kissed her forehead.

"And Raph. He needs to chill the fuck out. I know the man has his struggles but he doesn't need to take them out on you."

Laz suddenly got quiet and looked out into the water. He watched the soft waves come in then looked back at Lexi.

"The city knows about the turtles. Shredder put their face on the news. There are people who want to to hunt them down, use their head as a trophy. But I hear there are others looking to free the mutants. They want to help. There might come a day, maybe soon, that the guys wont have to hide anymore. Raph just has to be patient."

Serenity
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:34 am

Once all the kids were asleep, Serenity sunk down on the couch and turned on the radio to some soft music. She made herself a drink and grabbed the phone. She had to make calls before it go too late.

The first call she would be making was too Daisy. She had already talked to Lexi about the party and everyone seemed on board. Now she would see if Daisy and Kendall could make it. And if Gabe was back in the gang, maybe he would have some friends that he would want to invite.

She dialed Daisy's number and waited for her to answer.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:40 am

It was looking to be a slow night. No one was out. Maybe it was too early. Then she spotted a target. Two guys pushing each other around playfully. As they got closer she ducked into the shadows and saw they were wearing turk colors. She often wondered if she ever made mistakes when she went hunting, killing someone who wasn't actually in the gang. But she couldn't think like that.

As the two came upon her she jumped out and in one smooth motion cut into the taller man's neck.

The smaller guy pulled out his gun and she quickly acted, cutting his hand off and burying her blade in the man's head.

Both of them fell to the ground and Mikko dissapered into the shadows looking for her next target. Hopefully it would be Jencko.
    Agent Bishop
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 222
    Registration date : 2009-10-21

Post by Agent Bishop on Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:12 am

Bishop had followed the turtles to the mansion and watched them all head inside. He stood there for a bit then drove off. He made a quick phone call then headed to his lab. He had been back and forth from his lab to the turtles to back to his lab. It was tireing.

He had to find one more test subject to test the mutagen on. Maybe Baxter knew someone. He would talk to him tomorrow.

He parked at his large building and climbed out of the car. He walked in the building and went straight to his personal lab. The small amount of bl0od he got from Phin had to be tested. He was sure the young turtle was healthy but he couldn't be too careful.

The child needed a doctor though. He would be useless if he got sick or injured. and that was a great possiblity. The other clones didn't work out because they were all weak and ill. It was possible that Phin could become easily ill. His imune system was not in the best shape.

If the turtle was to grow strong into the fighter that Bishop needed he had to be well. The common cold was expected but anything worse would have to be put to a stop early.

Bishop pressed the speaker of the intercom. "Melinda. Can you come in here please. I need your assistence with something important."
    Melinda
    Lurker

Female
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2014-02-04

Post by Melinda on Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:28 am

Melinda was Bishop's top doctor. She took care of everything from humans to aliens. She knew about all of Bishop's projects and worked very closely with him. When he called her to the lab, she got up from her desk in her office and walked over to where the man was.

She swiped her ID card to open the lab door up and walked inside.

"What is it that you need, John?" She asked.

Bishop smiled at her. "You remember our little turtle child that I gave to Lexi. Well neather she or her...pet. trust me enough to give him his shots and keep him well. You are good with people. I need you to get the couple to trust you so that you can give him his medication and shots and keep him healthy."

"Keep the baby turtle healthy No problem. I pencil him in my calender. I can see him in two days, or do you need me there sooner?"

"No no. two days will be fine. I'll Lexi know to expect you. Thank you that is all."

Melinda nodded and walked out the lab to continue her work.

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:37 am

"So much waiting. I tire of waiting!" Shredder yelled and slammed his fist on the arms of his throne. "What is taking Karai so long? Can she not do a simple task anymore? Is she distracted by something?" He asked himself.

Shredder stood up and paced the room.

"I have neither the time or the patience for this! And then there's the turtles. I expose them to the world, and no one cares!"

He growled under his breath and walked to his window. He looked down onto the city. "Don't the people understand the danger they put the city in? No! There are actually people standing up for those freaks. This isn't good. I need the cooperation of everyone in the horrible city."

Shredder stepped away from the window and gazed at the pictures of his daughters hanging on the wall.

"Then there is Rini. She has a child and it's being raised in the sewer with those turtles. That child and Rini should be here in the tower with her real family! that fucking turtle took my child from me. He will pay."
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:29 am

Remey wrapped an arm around Marley. "You know, Laz and Lexi should have just hooked up." He commented while watching the tv. "I like Aeris. but you can tell he still has the hots for Lexi."

He gave his woman a squeeze and smiled down on her.

"You know. We really need to get planing the wedding. Maybe you and the girls could go dress shopping. Mom said she would pay for anything you want, and if you can't find something you want, we can find a dress maker to make you the perfect gown. As for me. I have to pick a tux and we should start making the guest list. Maybe pick flowers. oh my parents send me some pictures of different venues we could have the wedding at, though they rather we have it at the plantation."

"I'll get some wedding magazines. oh you know you should take Belle and Ivy when you go dress shopping with the girls. They'll need dresses too."

Remey leaned down and kissed Mar's lips.

"And remember, there will be two cereamonies. so if you want two different dresses go for it."
    Annabelle
    Original Character

Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2010-04-07

Post by Annabelle on Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:34 am

Belle was sleeping peacefully in her room, tuckered out from the days activities. But she suddenly woke up from a bad dream. She looked around her dark room breathing heavy. She had been having bad dreams for a few days from. It was always the same. Ivy and Phin were in danger and she couldn't save them. She loved those two like they were her siblings. She felt responsible for them.

Catching her breath she slipped out of the bed and grabbed her pillow. She didn't want her dad to know she was scared of a dream, she didn't want him to think she was a baby.

So she tip-toed to Ivy's room and crawled in the bed with her, careful to not wake her. She slipped under the covers and closed her eyes.
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female
    Number of posts : 303
    Registration date : 2010-07-16

Post by Angel Alvarez on Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:46 am

With night falling, Angel left her home and Kelly who wasn't feeling well. She headed to the bar in time to see Gabe and the other two. She smiled brightly happy to have found someone to hang out with.

"Guys! Guys!" She called out and jogged over to them. She noticed that Juicy was a bit out of it. But the guys seemed all there. "What's up? And I heard yer back!" She told Gabe. "Good to have you. The gang was boring without you."

Juicy was finally standing on her own and was refusing to sit this job out. Axel sighed and shrugged his shoulders. "We have to find the ones killing Turks. Hun wants to thank them. Or, so he say."

Angel nodded. "Well I'll come along too. I have nothing else to do and Kelly is sick. I could use a little excitment. And it seems like you guys could use a little help."
    Sugar
    Original Character

Number of posts : 120
    Registration date : 2010-12-24

Post by Sugar on Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:14 am

Sugar was hanging out at the Turks hideout in Jencko's office. She had found a job at a strip club so she didn't have to whore herself out anymore. She was a one man woman. She was also a scared woman. Some body was killing the Turks. She knew Jencko could take care of himself, but, she still worried about his safety.

She hated when he went out at night, she knew that he was safe in headquarters. No way who ever the killer was would come in there and start a fight.

She also worried about herself. The killer or killers could use her to get to Jencko. Or up and just kill her! At night she stood indoors as much as she could. But sometimes she had to work at night. and it was those times that she had body guards to stay around her.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:30 am

Rini wrote:The first room they came to had a peach door, with flowers painted on it. Rini opened the door and saw a pink walled room, a twin size bed and pink furniture. there were dolls and a large doll house.

"Looks like a little girl's room."

This room didn't have it's own bathroom but it did have two large closets with dresses still in it. Rini then seen a framed picture with the name Serenity on it and smiled. "It's serenity's room. This will be Tomo's room now. We just need to get a crib in here."

She took Don's hand again and left the room closing the door. She opened up the door that was on the other side of the hall, but right next to the pink room. She opened the door and it was the same as the other rooms. A large bed. band posters on the walls. A bathroom with tub and shower. closet and furniture. But the room was painted a deep purple and covered with posters of men and rock bands.

"I have a feeling this was the sisters room. Well. I like the purple. We can take down the posters. Clean the room up a bit."

She laid Tomo on the bed and kicked a bottle under the bed. She reached down and picked up the vodka bottle. "Cleaners forgot one. So we'll have to pick up a little. Oh! She said cleaners come to the house. We'll have to remind her to get rid of the workers."

She hated that people would lose their jobs, but they didn't need it anymore and they couldn't risk people seeing the guys.

Don looked at the first room and nodded in approval. "I think this will work." He smiled and glanced at Tomo. "It's a great room for her," he agreed then left the room with Rini, slipping an arm around her after they closed the door behind them.

The next room down was very fitting for them. The posters were a bit much, but he also really liked the purple. "It looks good," he said, glancing around the room. He frowned when Rini found the vodka bottle. That definitely was something that had to go. And cleaning up the room was really needed. "I can work with this." And it already looked like it was settled. This would be their new room.

Don hated the fact that the housekeepers couldn't stay, but it was hard to know who to trust in this new location. He and his family had never lived in a place like this before. It was both exciting and also a bit daunting. There were definitely some changes that needed to be made before they could fully move into the mansion.
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:48 am

Rini set the bottle down and wrapped her arms around Don. "This is going to be fun. I'll even help you with the security stuff. Do you want to check out the office and the rest of the house?" She asked and kissed his shoulder.

"You know. A lot of these statues look like the ones from the Foot tower." She mentioned as she made the bed safe for Tomo to sleep in, putting pillows around her.

She took Don's hand and gave it a squeeze. "Lets go explore."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:23 am

Lazarus wrote:"Raph would be ab idiot to leave you. I don't know why yer still with him. You could do better. Hell I don't know why any of the girls would want to be witht he guys. Don't get me wrong, they are great guys, except for Raph. But you can't have a good relationship if you can't do normal relationship things. They do seem happy, but I mean, maybe they're not as happy as they seem."

Laz looped an arm around Lexi and pulled her close.

"You would make a great doctor. I think you should go for it. You shouldn't give up on your dreams, Lexi. You have to fight for them. I'll tell you who would take their children to you. Anyone who wants the best care for their child. So you did some modling. Most female doctors started off as strippers to make their way through school."

"You are a smart cookie. Don't let that go to waste."

He gave her a squeeze and kissed her forehead.

"And Raph. He needs to chill the fuck out. I know the man has his struggles but he doesn't need to take them out on you."

Laz suddenly got quiet and looked out into the water. He watched the soft waves come in then looked back at Lexi.

"The city knows about the turtles. Shredder put their face on the news. There are people who want to to hunt them down, use their head as a trophy. But I hear there are others looking to free the mutants. They want to help. There might come a day, maybe soon, that the guys wont have to hide anymore. Raph just has to be patient."

Indeed, being with a mutant boyfriend was tough, but they did have a unique charm about them. Still, it seemed out of all of the girlfriends, Lexi was struggling the most, and it wasn't for a lack of love. She did love Raphael, but she was very in touch with her human self, and still had wants and needs that were now denied to her.

When Laz pulled her closer, she took it as an invitation to lean into him, enjoying his warmth moreso than what the flames were providing. He had so much confidence in her and even though she had lost it in herself, hearing him restored a soft smile.

"Damn, babe... you make me feel like I could move mountains." She shifted her head to smile up at him. "Forget porn, you should be a motivational speaker." She winked.

Then he began reminding her that Shredder had had the turtle's faces all over the news. Some people wanted them hunted down and destroyed, and others wanted to help them. He felt it was just a matter of time before they had rights, but Lexi wasn't so sure. It could go either way.

"People are always going to fear what they don't understand, and we're not talking about a different race of humans here. You know how long it took segregation to be lifted and equal rights, and there's still friction and racial violence." She sighed. "I'm afraid they'll be classified as animals at best and end up in a zoo... or worse."

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:34 am

"You could move mountains,babe. and I'll be there to help you. As for the turtles. I believe with the right help, they could be accepted. Got to keep Shredder of their back." He took a swig of his drink.

"I mean, PETA's got to be having a field day with this. animal rights and all. Which makes me wonder about you ladies. They are animals. How do you look past that? I mean, normally girls don't look at a turtle and say, i'm going to fuck that. Well some girls might."

He looked over at Lexi and grinned. "They got big cocks don't they?" He teased and and rubbed her arm.

"I watched animal planet once and saw a turtle's dick. Do they look like that, or is it more human?"

Laz got quiet for a moment and wrinkled his nose. "And why the hell am I asking you this?"
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192

Post by Gabriel on Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:40 am

Angel Alvarez wrote:With night falling, Angel left her home and Kelly who wasn't feeling well. She headed to the bar in time to see Gabe and the other two. She smiled brightly happy to have found someone to hang out with.

"Guys! Guys!" She called out and jogged over to them. She noticed that Juicy was a bit out of it. But the guys seemed all there. "What's up? And I heard yer back!" She told Gabe. "Good to have you. The gang was boring without you."

Juicy was finally standing on her own and was refusing to sit this job out. Axel sighed and shrugged his shoulders. "We have to find the ones killing Turks. Hun wants to thank them. Or, so he say."

Angel nodded. "Well I'll come along too. I have nothing else to do and Kelly is sick. I could use a little excitment. And it seems like you guys could use a little help."

It seemed that Juicy was intoxicated before the job... just perfect. Gabriel just rolled his eyes at the girl as he tried to get her to her feet so that they could leave. "Yer sittin' this one out." He told her. "Anyone can smell you from a mile away."

Sure, Gabe had a few drinks himself, but he knew better than to overdo it. There would be time for celebrating after this job was carried out. Right now he needed to keep a level head. Enough for the two of them, it seemed. At least Axel had played it smart.

As they were leaving, they were joined by Angel. Gabe vaguely remembered the girl. She had been one of the newer recruits back before his accident. hat had been a couple of years ago, so she would be considered a seasoned thug by now. She had certainly grown in that time.

He flashed her a grin when she welcomed him back and said that the gang was boring without him. She certainly knew how to flatter. And why did she have to remind him so much of Mikko?

"Yeah, sure... you can come along. Seems one of our originals ain't up to par." He said, rolling his eyes as he motioned towards Juicy.

Lurker

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2013-12-23

Post by Axel on Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:58 am

It took a bit more convincing but Juicy finally agreed to sit this one out. But she wouldn't go back to head quarters. She was headed home and made Axel promise that he would come over after the job was done. And to bring Gabe and Angel along. There was no reason the party had to end that night.

Once Juicy walked away Axel put an arm around Angel.

"Let us go. The night is young we may catch this person quickly if we move fast."

Angel was a little loss as to what they were doing exactly so Axel filled her in and she smiled. "Fun, we have a car? or are we walking into Turk territory? I think we need to have a get-a-way car personally. Just in case things get heated."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:04 am

Lazarus wrote:"You could move mountains,babe. and I'll be there to help you. As for the turtles. I believe with the right help, they could be accepted. Got to keep Shredder of their back." He took a swig of his drink.

"I mean, PETA's got to be having a field day with this. animal rights and all. Which makes me wonder about you ladies. They are animals. How do you look past that? I mean, normally girls don't look at a turtle and say, i'm going to fuck that. Well some girls might."

He looked over at Lexi and grinned. "They got big cocks don't they?" He teased and and rubbed her arm.

"I watched animal planet once and saw a turtle's dick. Do they look like that, or is it more human?"

Laz got quiet for a moment and wrinkled his nose. "And why the hell am I asking you this?"

"Do you really think anyone takes PETA seriously? They make fools of themselves. But.. I guess we would take all the help we could get." Then he mentioned that the guys were indeed animals, and that was something she never agreed with. Yes, they were turtles, but they had more human qualities than animals. They were sentient beings. She had no time to correct him before he started rambling on about turtle cocks, which earned an amused chuckle.

"Yeah, they've got big cocks." She confirmed. "Well, Raph does, anyway. I don't know about his brothers. I've never seen 'that' part of them. And their cocks are more human like, not a big alien blob like a normal turtle." She confirmed, shuddering slightly. His last question earned an amused grin. "I dunno, love. Why the sudden interest in turtle cock?" She teased.

But her thoughts quickly went back to his earlier comment. They are animals. It was no secret that Laz had felt that way about them. But then there was the exception... "You call them animals, but... do you think that way about Phin, too?"

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:09 am

"Morbid curiosity." He told her. Then her question about Phin came and he finished off his drink. "No. I don't." He said and had a slightly amused look on his face. "He was never a regular turtle. He was born like he is not mutated. it seems...Different."

He opened up another drink and took a sip.

"Bishop hasn't been back around has he? I have a feeling he can be very persistent."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:13 am

His answer earned an amused smile of her own. It was no secret that Laz had always regarded Phin differently that his father and uncles, but his explanation was something that she had never really considered. "Aww, wouldn't be because the little guy has you wrapped around your fingers, would it?" She teased, taking a swig of her drink.

"I remember the night we brought him home, you rushed out to buy him things. Not animal things... baby things." She winked. But then came his question and she got quiet for a minute, then answered with a not. "Yeah, as a matter of fact... he came by a little earlier..." And before she continued, she needed a little more alcohol.

"But this time wasn't for Phin... it was for me. He wants to make me... ageless..."

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:23 am

"Yeah the little guy does have me hooked." Laz said with a chuckle. He swiged his drink and poked at the fire a bit. When Lexi got quiet he knew right away that Bishop was around.

"Ageless? How? what does he want to do and why does he keep giving you 'gifts'?"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:14 pm

"Well, he's pretty attached to you, too." And that was no secret. Laz was like a second daddy to Phin, much to Raph's dismay. But Laz had certainly been a life-saver earlier when Phin couldn't understand why Raph wasn't doing anything about the bad man being inside of their home.

She shrugged at his question, watching as he poked at the fire. "I don't know. Some kind of mutagen. He says it's because he... cares about me." She told Laz. "And he doesn't want anything to happen to me." Yeah, she hadn't even told Raph about this yet. Laz was the first to know. "He even gave me some weird gun thing that liquefies a person's insides. Raph doesn't know about it yet."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:08 am