Night of the hunters

Marley
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Re: Night of the hunters

Post by Marley on Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:43 pm

Marely was still trying to get her tears under control once they reached the room that would be theirs during their stay. If se hadn't been so emotional, she would have noticed how nice the place was, and might have even been carried away, but her heart was aching too bad. Not only over the loss of her friend, but any pending losses... because she knew Shredder wouldn't stop. To say that she was frightened was an understatement. She had so much to lose.

When Belle woke up, she quickly shifted away so the child couldn't see her tears, and busied herself with setting up a makeshift crib for Loki. She waited until Belle had closed her eyes before finally shifting, then crawled behind Remey on the bed, wrapping her arms around him and resting her chin against his shoulder.

"Are you okay?" She asked quietly, not wanting to wake the kids. She knew he had to be worried, but also knew that he wouldn't show any of that in front of his daughter.
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:47 pm

"I'm ok." Remey sighed. He turned and pulled Marley on his lap. "Are you alright?" He asked already knowing that she wasn't. "If you want to leave the city, the state, you let me know and we're gone." He promised her. "We have a place to stay with my parents you know that."

But really he didn't want to run away. He didn't want to leave Laz. But he did want his family safe.

"We're going to be alright." He told her and hugged her tightly. "let's try to get some sleep too ok."
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Gabriel on Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:52 pm

Axel wrote:Axel sat beside Gabe while Angel fussed over his own wounds. "Well it's not like she's going to eat you. I didn't think it was that big a deal. That's her business I just don't eat anything she gives me."

Soon Juicy came back her arms full of medical stuff. She pulled off Gabe's shirt and inspected the damage. She then cleaned the area. "I have some pills, drugs or booze. take your pick of pain killers." Juicy told him before she got to work taking the bullet out.

"What kind of drugs?" Axel asked.

"The normal pain killer stuff. Didluded, vicodin, lortab, also have coke, pot, and meth."

"I'll take a line and a beer."

"I'll get it!" Angel pipped up. "what do you want Gabe?"

To say that Gabriel was not excited to see Juicy return would be an understatement. The shock still had not worn off, and he could only stare at her like a wounded and startled animal as she removed his shirt and began digging out the bullet. The pain broke him from his haze, and he struggled to process what Axel had told him. This girl at people. Fuckin' ate them! There was just... something fuckin' terrifying about that.

....."...Why is it called 'long pig'..." He asked, deciding that he wasn't going to hide the fact that he knew....

Friend

Number of posts : 116
    Registration date : 2013-04-13

Post by Juicy on Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:59 pm

Juicy worked as fast and as carefully as she could. The question caught her off guard but then she gave an annoyed sigh. She flashed Axel a look then went back to what she was doing.

"Because humans taste like pork, so basically people are just long pigs." SHe explained as the bullet finally came out. She placed it on the coffee table and to work patching him up.

"There's a group of us that meet at an underground club. We have donors who want to be eaten. For different reasons. I hardly ever kill for my meat, though it has happen. I'm not going to eat you if that's what yer worried about. You weren't suppose to know...For obvious reasons."

She finished patching him up and gave him a fresh tank top to put on.

"There all better. I hope this bit of information about me doesn't effect our partnership and friendship. and if you want to get back home to yer girl I can drive you home."
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:15 pm

"...people taste like pigs?" Well that was just fuckin' nasty!! Gabe felt himself becoming nauseous and wasn't sure if it was due to blood loss, or being that grossed out. He would have voiced that out loud, but obviously she was a bit annoyed over the fact that Axel had told him. Obviously it was a touchy subject. But then she told him that she had no intentions of eating him.

"Good, cuz I would give you food poisonin'." Okay, well it was an attempt at a poor joke, but it was an accomplishment considering how unwell he was feeling at the moment. "Pain pills... whatever's handy.." He finally answered as he pulled on the shift she had given him. "And yeah, I need to get home, Seren's prolly pacin' the house..."

Friend

Post by Juicy on Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:18 pm

Juicy grabbed a glass of water and some strong pain pills and handed them to Gabe. "Here." She said and slipped her shoes back on to get ready to leave. "You two can hang here if you want." She told Axel and Angel.

"No. We come with! I want to meet the lady that domesticated our friend." Axel said and stood up. "Anyway. He might need help getting to the car and to the house."
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:19 am

Normally Gabriel would have objected to taking his new team back to his home, but apparently Seren was in cahoots with the Dragons, and they would eventually meet each other, anyway. He quickly popped the pills and downed then with water, then slowly pushed himself up off the couch. The pain was definitely there, but he was trying desperately to keep from aggravating the wound and causing it to bleed more. The last thing he needed was to bleed trough the bandage and through the new shirt. The longer he could keep Seren oblivious to the fact that he'd been shot, the better.

"Jus'... don't tell Seren I got shot on my first night back. She'll flip her shit."

Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:22 am

watched everyone go about their business with their own issues at hand. feels out of place, when she's not beside Mondo. so doesn't know what to do when her other friends are in need of help. Normally on her planet she'd know right away what to do, but this was different, and out of her element. Glanced at Raphael before he ventured into another room, and looked at the others. Stays silent as the others give out hugs. Not knowing the others that well. Other than they mean very much to the turtles and Mondo. Fidgets as she sits down.
    Juicy
    Friend

Post by Juicy on Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:23 am

"I think she's going to notice. Unless she never sees you naked." Juicy told him. With Axel's help they all made it to Juicy's car. Axel let Gabe have the front seat and he took the back. Angel told them she had to go back home to Kelly and left them for the night.

As soon as everyone was in the car Juicy started it up and pulled out the parking space.

"So where's this place of yours?" She asked needing directions.
    Marley
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Post by Marley on Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:56 am

Remey wrote:"I'm ok." Remey sighed. He turned and pulled Marley on his lap. "Are you alright?" He asked already knowing that she wasn't. "If you want to leave the city, the state, you let me know and we're gone." He promised her. "We have a place to stay with my parents you know that."

But really he didn't want to run away. He didn't want to leave Laz. But he did want his family safe.

"We're going to be alright." He told her and hugged her tightly. "let's try to get some sleep too ok."

"Yeah, I'm okay." She lied, nuzzling against his chest. She knew that she wasn't fooling him, but it was worth a try. "No.. I don't wanna leave. I mean, Laz will need his friends close right now. I wanna stay... I just.. .want everyone to be safe." She told him and gave him a soft squeeze.

"But if things get bad, we go. Even if we have to drag Laz and Ivy along." At his suggestion that they should get some sleep, she nodded weakly before slipping off his lap and waited for him to crawl beneath the covers before climbing in beside him and snuggling close, a sense of contentment washing over her. "I know we'll be alright." She told him. "Look how much we've been through... and we always manage to be okay..."
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:04 pm

Remey slipped under the covers on side of Belle and moved over so Marley could get in. thank goodness for such huge beds. the covers felt nice and the down feathered pillows were wonderful. He would have to make note of it and get the same for his own house.

When Marley slipped in beside him he wrapped his arms around her.

"Yeah everything is going to be alright. We're fighters." He softly kissed her and smiled. "tomorrow will be better."
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:06 pm

Once everyone was in their rooms Mondo went back down stairs to meet up with Ela. He found her sitting in a chair and reached down to take her hand.

"Want to head back to bed? Or we can go for a quick swim."
    Kendall
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 180
    Registration date : 2009-04-05

Post by Kendall on Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:29 pm

Serenity wrote:Once all the kids were asleep, Serenity sunk down on the couch and turned on the radio to some soft music. She made herself a drink and grabbed the phone. She had to make calls before it go too late.

The first call she would be making was too Daisy. She had already talked to Lexi about the party and everyone seemed on board. Now she would see if Daisy and Kendall could make it. And if Gabe was back in the gang, maybe he would have some friends that he would want to invite.

She dialed Daisy's number and waited for her to answer.

Daisy wrote:

Daisy was spending as much time as she could with her little family, knowing that after tomorrow, everything would change. They had just finished up dinner, and after things were cleaned and put away in the kitchen, resumed their spot on the couch to indulge in a movie night.

She was once again snuggled up against Kendall when her phone began to ring, which she quickly answered so it wouldn't disturb Zoe, who was currently fast asleep in her play pen.

"Hello?"

Serenity wrote:"Daisy! It's Serenity. I was calling to invite you to a birthday party I'm having tomorrow. For Gabe and Raph." She said. "I hope you three can make it."

Little did she know that Daisy was planing her own party. Or that maybe they wanted to take Zoe trick or treating. Then is dawned on her. Trick or treating. She couldn't let Jake miss something like that.

"Maybe we can take the kids out to get candy too." She added. It was the one night where the turtles could walk around without freaking people out after all.

Daisy wrote:
    Daisy grinned when Serenity invited her to the party, but then she remembered, she had her own party planned. But that didn't mean she couldn't do both! "Oooh, thanks! We'll be there!" She told her, and looked over at Kendall, quietly telling him that they had been invited to Gabe and Raph's birthday party tomorrow night.

She smiled when Serenity suggested that they could take the kids out trick or treating. "That would be cool! Annnd.. I'm planning a Halloween party, I can have it after! And you and Gabe can come!" She invited.

Serenity wrote:Serenity was happy that Daisy and Kendall would be there. But she wasn't so sure if she would make Daisy's party. After parting with Raph and Gabe and taking the kids out for candy, she wasn't sure if she had it in her to go to another party. But she didn't want to dissapoint Daisy.

"Yeah that sounds like fun." She told her friend. It wouldn't hurt to just stop by for a little while.

"Maybe you can come early tomorrow to help me decorate and bake cakes?"
    Daisy wrote:
    Of course, Daisy would have her own party to prepare for, but she didn't think about that. She figured she could do it all, anyway. Why not?

"Sure, I can do that!" She replied, sparing a glance at Kendall as she spoke to Seren. "What time should we be there?"

Serenity wrote:"hummm Stop by at around 12? That should give us lots of time to set up." Serenity told Daisy. "And you don't have to bring anything unless you want to. I pretty much already have everything we're going to need. Gabe and Raph really aren't balloon and streamers kind of guys."

Kendall always enjoyed these quiet moments with Daisy.  It was nice to just kick back and relax with his lovely fiancee.  His soon-to-be-wife.  Kendall was getting closer than ever to asking Daisy the "big question".  With the hopes of earning more money with this new job...it was just a matter of time.

Kendall was pulled from his thoughts and his slight attention on the movie when Daisy's phone rang.  At first he was annoyed that someone was disturbing them, but it turned out to be a good friend of theirs.  Another great opportunity presented itself -- this time in the way of a party.  Kendall always loved parties.

The company at these parties made him feel much more at-ease about the subject.  It might even give him a chance to ask Gabe more about this upcoming job.  Kendall still didn't know much, but the proposition sounded very promising.  It also would give Daisy a chance to see those turtles again.

He gave her a smile and a nod when she told him about the party.  They would definitely be going. It would also be very nice to get out of the house for a while.

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:32 am

April O'Neil wrote:April leaned against Casey, laying her head on his shoulder. "Yes I think you're right. I've been hanging around you too much." She pressed a kiss against his cheek. "So what have I rubbed off on you? Have I pierced your sensitive side?"

She nuzzled her nose against his neck.

"So want to watch a movie or slip in the bedroom for some late night lovings?"

It was all she had to say and the two ran right upstairs and engaged in a little horizontal mambo while ignoring the History Channel's most recent documentary. Casey and April were always primed and ready for intercourse, but it was her flexibility and timing that really drove him wild. They didn't say 'redheads are the best' for nothing. Time passed as usual and Casey had finally woken up and began stirring about and stretching when a glimmer of sunlight spread across his face.

Yeah, it was annoying and quite frustrating but the brute did like sunshine. He glanced over at April, gleaming with a certain shine as he wrapped one arm around her and rested her head across his bicep. He brushed a few strands of hair out of her sleeping face and smirked. He still had it...

"Man, way too early ta be stirrin' around...", he groaned as he wiped his eyes of their sleep and let out a yawn. It was wakey-wakey time but he wasn't ready to get out of bed, not just yet. He still had a lot of lazing about to do and hoped nothing would interrupt that. He reached around April and intertwined both hands behind his head and stared up at the ceiling, then to the digital clock.

He yawned once more just for good measure and raised up to set on the side of the bed, slowly shoving his feet to the carpet. He looked over his shoulder at April and shook his head. "Tired 'em out again, Casey Jones! I shoulda been on track crew. My endurance and stamina are limitless!", Casey proclaimed of himself, fist in the air proudly. But noticed someone else began stirring up, too.

Cute.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:04 pm

Lexi wrote:Lexi was glad that everyone gave them some privacy. She knew Raph would clam up if there was an audience, but honestly, she wasn't expecting too much of him right now. She just wanted him to know that she was there for him, and anything else could wait. She squeezed him tightly, quietly conveying her undying support.

Then he finally spoke, his question signifying that he in fact understood the true meaning behind the embrace. "....I did." She quietly told him, shifting to nuzzle a kiss against his cheek. "So that means you don't have to talk about it, if you don't want to. Or if you need to, I'm here for you. I'm here for you, no matter what..."

Raph gave her a sincere smile, grateful that he didn't need to say anything about it right now.  "Thanks, babe."  But, the problem was, he wanted to.  He wanted to tell her everything.  She deserved to know.  The big question would be could he get through it again without breaking down once more?  He hated all this emotional crying crap he had been doing lately.  Way too much.

"I'll tell ya in a lil' bit, okay," he finally said, nuzzling her shoulder as he hugged her once more.  He was very grateful for her support and understanding in this situation.
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:13 pm

Juicy wrote:"I think she's going to notice. Unless she never sees you naked." Juicy told him. With Axel's help they all made it to Juicy's car. Axel let Gabe have the front seat and he took the back. Angel told them she had to go back home to Kelly and left them for the night.

As soon as everyone was in the car Juicy started it up and pulled out the parking space.

"So where's this place of yours?" She asked needing directions.

Juicy was right. It was only a matter of time before Seren noticed the injury since he very rarely slept with a shirt on.. or hell, any type of clothing for that matter, except for occasionally boxers. Thankfully it didn't take the pain meds long to start kicking in and he welcomed the sedated haze that it put him in, but he was still able to give her directions to his place.

Friend

Post by Juicy on Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:18 pm

Juicy drove to Gabe's house and was soon pulling up his drive way. She parked the car and watched the front door open and a woman step out. That must have been Serenity. Juicy turned the car off and slipped out. "Hi." She greeted the girl.

"Hi." Seren greeted back

Axel got out the car and opened up Gabe's door and helped him out. "I think Gabe needs to go to bed now."

Seren's eyes widen and she ran to Gabe's side and helped Axel get him inside. She then lead them to their bedroom. "What happen?"

Juicy looked the place over and gave the dogs a pet behind the ears. "Oh nothing really. just ran into some trouble. He'll be fine in the morning."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:28 pm

Raphael wrote:

Raph gave her a sincere smile, grateful that he didn't need to say anything about it right now.  "Thanks, babe."  But, the problem was, he wanted to.  He wanted to tell her everything.  She deserved to know.  The big question would be could he get through it again without breaking down once more?  He hated all this emotional crying crap he had been doing lately.  Way too much.

"I'll tell ya in a lil' bit, okay," he finally said, nuzzling her shoulder as he hugged her once more.  He was very grateful for her support and understanding in this situation.

Lexi returned his hug as gently as she could, as if anything more would shatter his already fractured soul. She nodded in understanding and squeezed him again as she nuzzled another kiss against his cheek. "Okay. Whenever you're ready." She told him.

She was worried about his brothers. Leo had also been injured. She wanted to know how he was doing, but the time wasn't now. If Raph needed to separate his thoughts from anything that had to do with this horrible  night, she would support that. "I love you." She whispered, hoping he would find some amount of comfort in those words....

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:50 pm

Juicy wrote:Juicy drove to Gabe's house and was soon pulling up his drive way. She parked the car and watched the front door open and a woman step out. That must have been Serenity. Juicy turned the car off and slipped out. "Hi." She greeted the girl.

"Hi." Seren greeted back

Axel got out the car and opened up Gabe's door and helped him out. "I think Gabe needs to go to bed now."

Seren's eyes widen and she ran to Gabe's side and helped Axel get him inside. She then lead them to their bedroom. "What happen?"

Juicy looked the place over and gave the dogs a pet behind the ears. "Oh nothing really. just ran into some trouble. He'll be fine in the morning."

Gabriel allowed them to help him inside, but his heart sunk seeing the worry on Seren's face. He hated to see that, and felt horrible that he was the cause of that. He'd made her do too much of that in the past, and now with his returning role as a Dragon, and a higher up, he would be causing her a lot more. But this was his life, unfortunately.

"I'm okay, babe." He tried to assure her as they made their way into the house and towards the bedroom. He draped an arm around her shoulders, more to give her a comforting hug than for support. Even though the injury was painful and the pills had him in a haze, his legs could still carry him, though, not as surely as before. "...just a scratch." Okay, so he was downplaying it.. a lot. But he didn't want her stressing over him.

Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:28 am

Once they got to the bedroom Seren took off his shirt and looked him over. She sighed and laid him down. "thanks for bringing him home." She told the others. "Tomorrow I'll have to pick up his car." She then introduced herself and the others did the same.

"well we should be going see you tomorrow, Gabe/" Juicy said and gave a wave.

"Actually I'm throwing a little birthday party for Gabe tomorrow. you two should come."

Juicy smiled at that. "We'll be here! what's the party for?"

"It's his birthday."

Juicy looked at Axel. "We need to get a gift!"
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:17 am

Lexi wrote:Lexi returned his hug as gently as she could, as if anything more would shatter his already fractured soul. She nodded in understanding and squeezed him again as she nuzzled another kiss against his cheek. "Okay. Whenever you're ready." She told him.

She was worried about his brothers. Leo had also been injured. She wanted to know how he was doing, but the time wasn't now. If Raph needed to separate his thoughts from anything that had to do with this horrible  night, she would support that. "I love you." She whispered, hoping he would find some amount of comfort in those words....

Raph couldn't help but smile at those words.  He could never hear them enough from her. "I love ya too, babe."  He took a shaky breath to get his emotions under control once more.  "I'll be okay..." he promised her with a gentle kiss to her lips.  It would just take some time.
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:56 am

Serenity wrote:Once they got to the bedroom Seren took off his shirt and looked him over. She sighed and laid him down. "thanks for bringing him home." She told the others. "Tomorrow I'll have to pick up his car." She then introduced herself and the others did the same.

"well we should be going see you tomorrow, Gabe/" Juicy said and gave a wave.

"Actually I'm throwing a little birthday party for Gabe tomorrow. you two should come."

Juicy smiled at that. "We'll be here! what's the party for?"

"It's his birthday."

Juicy looked at Axel. "We need to get a gift!"

Once in the bedroom and Seren had disrobed him from his shirt, he drunkenly slid out of his jeans and crashed against the mattress. Obviously he didn't care that he had an audience, and was now in nothing but his boxers. The pain pills were working wonders and he was almost in his own little world. Almost.

"Jus' don't bring any 'long pig'..." He mumbled sleepily when he heard Juicy mention bringing gifts.

Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271

Post by Michelangelo on Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:05 pm

Fraya wrote:Fraya sniffled and held on to Mike. "I'm not worried about me. I'm worried about you and your brothers. What if shredder comes for you?" She squeezed him tighter. "I don't want anything to happen to you."

She looked up at him with tears in her eyes.

"Maybe we should move out the city."

Mike hated that she was so worried, and knowing that she was frightened over what may happen to him made his heart sink. He squeezed her a little tighter and nuzzled a kiss against the top of her head.

"Aw, c'mon now. Don't worry so much, okay? Like, seriously.. .who would be stupid enough to mess with a mansion full of mutants?" He teased. Okay, so maybe Shredder would.. or Bishop. They had done it before. But now they were in a new location.

"Our enemies can't find us here, so there's nothing to worry about. Donnie will soon have this place so secure that not even an ant can get in undetected."

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:17 pm

Ace wrote:Ace was very excited. He looked over the room again and gave a nod. "the room looks beautiful. good choice in color. " He placed an arm around Ally and pulled her close to him. "this is great." He said and gave her a squeeze.

"So. What's in the kitchen that smells so good." Because he was hungry. he hadn't ate all day.

Ally was even more excited now, knowing that Ace was happy with the news. She was unsure since they had lost Riley, and she knew first hand the toll that had taken on him. It had crushed them both, but it had nearly done Ace in. She knew without a shadow of a doubt that Ace would love this child with all of his being. Riley would never be replaced, but maybe it would help alleviate some of the grief.

"Oh, spaghetti!" Ally announced and tugged him towards the kitchen, then slid a chair out for him. She grabbed him a drink and once he was taken care of, sat beside him. "I guess I need to start looking for a new job. I mean, I should be okay for a couple of months, I just don't wanna work at the bar when I'm heavily pregnant."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:21 pm

Ace smiled as he was brought to the kitchen and sat down. "thanks, love. Yer the best." Hearing about the job situation he shook his head. "I don't want you working at all. Unless it's something at home. I'll tell tabitha that I need more modeling jobs and get with Hun about making more money."

He took a bite of his food then lit up.

"Tabitha might need models for merternity wear. we can get you into modeling too, until the baby is born then you just leave all the money making to me."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:38 am