Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Re: Night of the hunters

Post by Lexi on Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:32 pm

Raphael wrote:

Raph couldn't help but smile at those words. He could never hear them enough from her. "I love ya too, babe." He took a shaky breath to get his emotions under control once more. "I'll be okay..." he promised her with a gentle kiss to her lips. It would just take some time.

She loved hearing him say those words. It wasn't in his nature to be overly 'lovely', but he had come a long way, for sure. She couldn't help but think back to when they first got together... even after months of dating, he rarely ever told her that he loved her. Things like that meant a lot to a woman, and maybe he was finally learning.

She managed a soft smile when he told her that he would be okay, and gave him another light squeeze. "I know you will be. Because you're the toughest guy I know." She told him and kissed his cheek. She reached up and gingerly ran her thumb over the bandage on his head. "How bad were you hurt?"

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:38 am

Once the other two left Serenity locked up the house and went back to Gabe. She slipped out of her cloths and into a shear night gown. She then crawled in bed with Gabe and pulled the covers over them.

She wanted to ask what had happen, but Gabe was already falling asleep. It was obvious that someone gave him some pain pills. At least she hoped it was pain pills.

She leaned over and kissed his lips lightly then laid her head on his shoulder.

"I'm glad you're ok." She told him. "Love you, babe."

Then she thought of what Gabe said to that Juicy girl. "Babe? What's long pig?"
    Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:32 am

Mondo Gecko wrote:Once everyone was in their rooms Mondo went back down stairs to meet up with Ela. He found her sitting in a chair and reached down to take her hand.

"Want to head back to bed? Or we can go for a quick swim."

"I'm not really sleepy," Looks up at him as she takes his hand; "Can we go for a walk?" Would really just like to get out of the house for a bit and see the area.

"I'd like a tour of the area outside." smiles shyly at him, "Sorry I just feel out of my element right now. I didn't think I'd ever miss home until now." Points out to him as she stands.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:07 pm

Lexi wrote:
    She loved hearing him say those words. It wasn't in his nature to be overly 'lovely', but he had come a long way, for sure. She couldn't help but think back to when they first got together... even after months of dating, he rarely ever told her that he loved her. Things like that meant a lot to a woman, and maybe he was finally learning.

She managed a soft smile when he told her that he would be okay, and gave him another light squeeze. "I know you will be. Because you're the toughest guy I know." She told him and kissed his cheek. She reached up and gingerly ran her thumb over the bandage on his head. "How bad were you hurt?"  

Raph couldn't help but chuckle a little at her compliment.  Yeah, he knew he was pretty tough.  It had just been a rough day so his nerves were a bit shot.  No one could blame him for being a bit emotional at times.  Even though Raph hated it.  He saw it as a major weakness.

Raph was distracted from his thoughts when Lexi began touching the bandage on his head.  He gave her a sincere smile then shrugged.  "It's just a scratch.  No big deal."  Considering what he went through earlier tonight, this gash really paled in comparison to that.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:31 pm

Lexi knew that it was more than just a scratch, but she wouldn't press the issue. Obviously Don or someone had already taken care of the wound, so there was nothing to worry about, as far as that went. The emotional stuff was an entirely different story, but that would take time, and he didn't seem to want to talk about it right now, which she understood.

"Do you want to stay up for awhile, or should we go find a room?" She asked, wondering if he was tired. Even then, if he would be able to sleep remained to be seen. She still wanted to go check in on Laz and make sure he had gotten settled in somewhere, but first she wanted to get Raph situated somewhere. "Or, do you have an assigned room already?"

Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192

Post by Gabriel on Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:53 pm

Serenity wrote:Once the other two left Serenity locked up the house and went back to Gabe. She slipped out of her cloths and into a shear night gown. She then crawled in bed with Gabe and pulled the covers over them.

She wanted to ask what had happen, but Gabe was already falling asleep. It was obvious that someone gave him some pain pills. At least she hoped it was pain pills.

She leaned over and kissed his lips lightly then laid her head on his shoulder.

"I'm glad you're ok." She told him. "Love you, babe."

Then she thought of what Gabe said to that Juicy girl. "Babe? What's long pig?"

Indeed, he was drifting off, but Gabe managed to wrap an arm around her and held her close, nuzzling a kiss against the top of her head as she rested against his shoulder. "Love you, too." He felt bad for making her worry, but this was their life now. At the wound wasn't life threatening... this time.

Hearing her question, he managed to will his heavy eyelids open. "I asked the same thing. It's.... human flesh." He mumbled tiredly. "Juicy's'a'cannibal...."

Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:23 am

Lexi wrote:Lexi knew that it was more than just a scratch, but she wouldn't press the issue. Obviously Don or someone had already taken care of the wound, so there was nothing to worry about, as far as that went. The emotional stuff was an entirely different story, but that would take time, and he didn't seem to want to talk about it right now, which she understood.

"Do you want to stay up for awhile, or should we go find a room?" She asked, wondering if he was tired. Even then, if he would be able to sleep remained to be seen. She still wanted to go check in on Laz and make sure he had gotten settled in somewhere, but first she wanted to get Raph situated somewhere. "Or, do you have an assigned room already?"

Raph thought about her question for a few moments. He wasn't really tired, but he did want to get closer to Lexi. Maybe even tell her everything. It still didn't sit well with him about Laz. Did he blame him for everything? Maybe Lexi could put his mind at ease...at least somewhat.

"I have no idea, babe. I jus' got here," he replied with a small shrug. Having a room at least for the night did sound appealing. But he still didn't know if he wanted to stay there for longer than that. He was pretty sure Lexi wouldn't leave her beach house for this place. And Raph liked the seclusion more, anyway.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:28 am

Rini wrote:Rini gave Don a nod. But really she wasn't doing ok. She was freaking out. Raph had killed someone, and the people shredder were after were in their home! What if shredder came after them there? She was scared for everyone. But she tried not to let it show.

"I'm just very tired."

Don could understand why she was still uneasy about things, though. He was also worried about Raph, but Raph had pretty much closed the door on any discussion about the night's events. He was glad his father told him about what was going on, but it wasn't everything. Don knew he would have to wait for Raph to fill in everyone when he was ready.

Don gave her another squeeze and nodded. "Me too. Bed is sounding better and better right now," he admitted with another nod. Whatever additional exploring that Don wanted to do would have to wait for the morning.
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:31 am

"Yeah we can walk around and take a look at everything." Mondo told Ela. He was tired though, but didn't want to disapoint his girl.

Over hearing Raph and Lexi talk about a bedroom he looked over to them and pointed upstairs.

"There's a room next to Mike's room that's still avalable." he told them. "Or if you want to be alone i think there's a little house out back that was for the help."
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:33 am

"Oh." Serenity pulled the covers over them and closed her eyes. "Then I'll do all the cooking." It really didn't bother her what Juicy was, as long as she didn't try to eat Gabe. Then again who could resit Gabe? Yeah she would have to watch out for that girl.

"Night, babe."
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:35 am

Rini nodded and brought him back to their bedroom. Once there she climbed in the bed and waited for Don.

"I hope tomorrow will be better It's going to be Raph's birthday after all."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:48 pm

Raphael wrote:

Raph thought about her question for a few moments.  He wasn't really tired, but he did want to get closer to Lexi.  Maybe even tell her everything.  It still didn't sit well with him about Laz.  Did he blame him for everything?  Maybe Lexi could put his mind at ease...at least somewhat.

"I have no idea, babe.  I jus' got here," he replied with a small shrug.  Having a room at least for the night did sound appealing.  But he still didn't know if he wanted to stay there for longer than that.  He was pretty sure Lexi wouldn't leave her beach house for this place.  And Raph liked the seclusion more, anyway.

"Well, maybe we should go find a place.." She suggested, knowing he would feel more comfortable talking somewhere away from the others. That as, if he even wanted to talk. She would let him go at his own pace, but she was certain that staying out in the main area wasn't what he wanted to do.

She leaned in and pressed another kiss against his cheek before standing, then carefully collected Phin from the chair he was sleeping in. The poor little guy was still out of it, and only stirred slightly when she shifted him in her arm. Her free hand then gently took Raph's, giving him a tug up.

Overhearing Mondo, she spared him a thankful smile and helped Raph to his feet. "So, do you want to chance the room next to Mike, or take the help's house?"

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:51 pm

Rini wrote:Rini nodded and brought him back to their bedroom. Once there she climbed in the bed and waited for Don.

"I hope tomorrow will be better It's going to be Raph's birthday after all."

Don was a little reluctant to turn in without making sure everyone else was taken care of, but Rini was already pulling him back up the stairs in the direction of the bedroom. Don finally caught up with her then joined her in bed after taking off his gear. Then he snuggled up next to her, sighing softly.

"I wouldn't count on Raph being in the mood to celebrate."
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:53 pm

Rini nuzzled against Don's neck and shook her head. "yeah. It's going to take a while for Raph to get over this. Lexi can help him though. maybe we can at least make Raph a cake."

Rini closed her eyes and let out a yawn.

"Everything is going to be alright."
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:48 pm

Lexi wrote:"Well, maybe we should go find a place.." She suggested, knowing he would feel more comfortable talking somewhere away from the others. That as, if he even wanted to talk. She would let him go at his own pace, but she was certain that staying out in the main area wasn't what he wanted to do.

She leaned in and pressed another kiss against his cheek before standing, then carefully collected Phin from the chair he was sleeping in. The poor little guy was still out of it, and only stirred slightly when she shifted him in her arm. Her free hand then gently took Raph's, giving him a tug up.

Overhearing Mondo, she spared him a thankful smile and helped Raph to his feet. "So, do you want to chance the room next to Mike, or take the help's house?"

A room next to Mikey or a place of their own? The answer was obvious. "Let's take the little house," Raph finally said, getting up from the couch. Then he looked over at their son and smiled softly, caressing the turtle-tot's cheek. "We all can stay there for the night."

It was obvious that the only thing they would be doing there tonight would be sleeping. If not doing a little talking about what happened earlier. Lexi was the only one Raph felt like talking to about the situation. Anyone else could probably get it from Don or Splinter.

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:06 am

Meanwhile, back at Oroku Saki's throne room...

"This was perfect. Not exactly as planned but never mind the hindrances, move her body from this room at once!", his commanding and menacing tone commanded as the loyal Foot soldiers gave a respectful bow and complied. It was a long time coming. Aeris and the others had become quite the problem for far too long and it was finally rectified - well, mostly. There remained many more thorns to clip from his progress.

Despite the dismay that unfolded, with much of his army labeling him 'insane', and 'too much monster than man', few still remained. It was their destiny to serve underneath him as his select chosen few. The others? He would find them and cut them off permanently. One by one, those who deserted him and his goals would be sought out and slaughtered like the ignorant fools that they were. He removed his helmet and mouth guard and stared into the eye holes.

It was like becoming entranced, yet lost within the abyss.

Poetic, really. But this mirror-image reflected back unto him a grim fate. Saki was being punished for abusing his control over the once-respected Foot Clan. Was it karma? Perhaps, though he personally shrugged that sort of thing off as rubbish. His teeth grit in immense anger and quickly turned his gaze to the loyal soldiers dragging her lifeless body away. What a waste... She would have done nicely as an ornament.

"Move her body to the garden, with the others.", the not-so-competent warlord demanded with agitation clear in his tone. It still punched at his proverbial nerve, the fact that the most courageous and valiant turtle still breathes. Raphael was always the one that could contend with him on a hand-to-hand level, never mind the fact that Leonardo was a respectable swordsman. But they need to cease such existence.

Saki walked over to his throne and slowly seated himself with his helm still caught in his grasp. The reflective and sharpened piece was such a perfect metaphor to his whole being. After all Shredder was a name earned, not given.

"Why, oh why do these mutants still feverishly pursue a hope for a better world? Their restless demeanor will get them all killed; I could only hope. Perhaps it is time to finally drop the bomb on this forsaken city. Just maybe...", Saki muttered to himself in mild peace. His mind began to relax and so did his muscles as his body conformed with the unusual chair. There was something going on inside of his ingenious mind and only the master strategist and tactician was made aware.

He placed the helm back over his head and released an exhale of meditative peace. His body was present, but his mind? It had ascended to a place for beyond mortal comprehension and into a spiritual realm of peace - for now.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:03 pm

Raph wrote:A room next to Mikey or a place of their own?  The answer was obvious. "Let's take the little house," Raph finally said, getting up from the couch.  Then he looked over at their son and smiled softly, caressing the turtle-tot's cheek.  "We all can stay there for the night."  

It was obvious that the only thing they would be doing there tonight would be sleeping.  If not doing a little talking about what happened earlier.  Lexi was the only one Raph felt like talking to about the situation.  Anyone else could probably get it from Don or Splinter.

Lexi knew that would be his answer, and she was in complete agreement. At least being away from the others would give him the freedom to open up, if he wanted to. She would let him go at his own pace, but knew he would probably end up telling her everything, sooner rather than later.

They headed through the massive mansion and towards the back door that opened up to an enormous back yard. The little house was tucked away off in the distance, setting snuggly between beautifully kept foliage. Obviously Seren was still keeping the place up, and that secretly worried Lexi. What if 'the help' came and saw the guys? She tried to push that from her thoughts as she led them into the cozy little house, a small smile tugging across her lips as she took in the small den. The little fireplace was certainly a welcoming sight. They always made strange places feel like home.

It seemed that whoever had stayed here last had a child of their own. A playpen was situated beside the couch. As gently as she could, she placed Phin down inside his new bed and lovingly tucked him in, then she kicked off her shoes and tugged Raph down onto the couch with her, tucking her feet beneath her and snuggling up beside him.

"Mmm.. this is nice. It's been so long since I've been in a place this small." It reminded her of when she was living with Gabe. Their apartment had been small. Back then, both of them were struggling and eventually they lost their place and ended up moving into Ezekiel's basement apartment. Indeed, this tiny house brought back memories. It felt homely.

She looked down at the black Foot uniform that she was still wearing, frowning slightly as she tugged at the fabric, wrinkling her nose. "Maybe whoever stayed here left some clothes... I feel like the enemy in this...."

Male

Post by Raphael on Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:00 pm

Raph was also impressed with the little house. It was probably the smallest house he had ever stayed in, but it was nice and cozy. Definitely enough for the three of them. And it was separated from the rest of the mansion so they hopefully wouldn't be bothered at as much.

Raph cuddled up with Lexi on the couch after making sure Phin was okay and wrapped his arms around her. "It's real nice," he agreed with a small nod, pulling Lexi closer. Raph hadn't said anything about the Foot uniform Lexi was wearing because it didn't really matter anymore. But, he would be very glad when she took it off.

"Here, lemme help..." he told her and turned to face her, reaching to unzip her uniform.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:24 pm

Lexi had planned on searching for some clothes before removing the Foot uniform, but Raph seemed eager to get her out of it and honestly, she wanted to do the same. The fabric had a way of making her feel dirty, and she knew it was because she knew of what Shredder stood for, and what he was capable of. Destroying innocent lives. The man was a monster.

Lexi shifted to give him better access to the zipper, pulling her long dark hair out of the way. "Heh, thanks. I guess if there isn't any clothes here... I can just put it back on in the morning. I didn't grab anything from the beach other than Phin's bag, and our friends. They were more important."

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:41 pm

Fraya flashed him a cute smile and nodded her head. "Yeah i'm sure we'll be fine." She agreed. The food was ready, but with leo alrady eating and Raph and Lexi out and Don and Rini going to bed, who was going to eat it?

"Hungry for some hot soup?" She asked.

"I think I saw crackers too."
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:17 pm

Lexi wrote:Lexi had planned on searching for some clothes before removing the Foot uniform, but Raph seemed eager to get her out of it and honestly, she wanted to do the same. The fabric had a way of making her feel dirty, and she knew it was because she knew of what Shredder stood for, and what he was capable of. Destroying innocent lives. The man was a monster.

Lexi shifted to give him better access to the zipper, pulling her long dark hair out of the way. "Heh, thanks. I guess if there isn't any clothes here... I can just put it back on in the morning. I didn't grab anything from the beach other than Phin's bag, and our friends. They were more important."

Raph continued to undress her, finally removing the Foot outfit from her completely. As much as he wanted to continue until she was totally naked, he stopped himself, giving her a gentle smile. "That's better, isn't it?" Then he reached over on the couch, "But I'm not done yet." He grabbed a soft blanket and wrapped it around her shoulders then pulled her close to him again. "How's that?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:49 pm

Ace wrote:Ace smiled as he was brought to the kitchen and sat down. "thanks, love. Yer the best." Hearing about the job situation he shook his head. "I don't want you working at all. Unless it's something at home. I'll tell tabitha that I need more modeling jobs and get with Hun about making more money."

He took a bite of his food then lit up.

"Tabitha might need models for merternity wear. we can get you into modeling too, until the baby is born then you just leave all the money making to me."

Ally couldn't help but smile at that. Being a stay-at-home mom didn't sound bad at all. She had been a working girl since she could remember. It would be nice to have a break, but she didn't want to put such a strain on him with having to take on more work. "Yeah, if Tabitha could hook me up with a modeling gig, that would be perfect. I mean, it's not like I would have to do a whole lot, except look cute in maternity clothes." She grinned.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:00 pm

Raphael wrote:Raph continued to undress her, finally removing the Foot outfit from her completely. As much as he wanted to continue until she was totally naked, he stopped himself, giving her a gentle smile. "That's better, isn't it?" Then he reached over on the couch, "But I'm not done yet." He grabbed a soft blanket and wrapped it around her shoulders then pulled her close to him again. "How's that?"

Lexi assisted him with removing the uniform, a soft smile crossing her lips when he draped the blanket over her shoulders. She pulled it around her body and snuggled against him, resting her head against his shoulder. "Mmhmm... much better." She agreed, nuzzling a kiss against his shoulder. "I guess I can wear a blanket for however long we stay here." She teased, but honestly, she was thinking of making a trip home tomorrow to pick up some clothes.

Part of her was wanting to ask him about tonight, but she had quickly reminded herself that she was letting him do this on his own time. Still, she hoped he would open up to her. "This place is nice." She quietly commented. "Your brothers should be happy here." She just hoped they would be safe.

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:46 am

Mondo Gecko wrote:"Yeah we can walk around and take a look at everything." Mondo told Ela. He was tired though, but didn't want to disapoint his girl.

Over hearing Raph and Lexi talk about a bedroom he looked over to them and pointed upstairs.

"There's a room next to Mike's room that's still avalable." he told them. "Or if you want to be alone i think there's a little house out back that was for the help."

"Have fun you guys;" Smiles at Raph and Lexi as she heads out with Mondo to walk around. Needs some fresh air. Wraps her arm around Mondo's as they head out to look around. "Maybe we can find a secret spot of our own. Other than the bedroom." Smiles at him.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:34 pm

Lexi wrote:Lexi assisted him with removing the uniform, a soft smile crossing her lips when he draped the blanket over her shoulders. She pulled it around her body and snuggled against him, resting her head against his shoulder. "Mmhmm... much better." She agreed, nuzzling a kiss against his shoulder. "I guess I can wear a blanket for however long we stay here." She teased, but honestly, she was thinking of making a trip home tomorrow to pick up some clothes.

Part of her was wanting to ask him about tonight, but she had quickly reminded herself that she was letting him do this on his own time. Still, she hoped he would open up to her. "This place is nice." She quietly commented. "Your brothers should be happy here." She just hoped they would be safe.  

Raph pulled her closer and nodded. "Yeah, it's nice." He wanted to just stay like this the rest of the night. But, in the back of his mind, he figured he would either need to start talking or find a bed. And Raph didn't really feel like talking anymore tonight. He was content to remain in Lexi's arms and her telling him everything would be okay. Things would probably look better in the morning and he could tell her then. Before joining up with the others in the mansion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:30 am