Night of the hunters

Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Re: Night of the hunters

Post by Ally on Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:23 pm

Ace wrote:It had been hours and Ace still hadn't heard from Ally. He was tempted to just go home and see what she was up to. But he would have hate to ruin the surprise. He sat in his car on the side of the street and grabbed his phone.

He dialed Ally's number and waited for her to pick up, he would just have to call her and ask if he could come home yet.

The job had taken all night, but at least it was finished. Unfortunately the paint would need a day to dry before the room could be furnished and decorated, but at least the bulk of the work had been done. The crib had been put together and now sat outside the bedroom, covered by a white sheet. Ally's clothes was smeared in purple paint and she wore splotches of it on her skin, but there would be no time for a shower just yet. She still had company, and wanted to show Bones her appreciation my having him stay for a late dinner.

She had served him up a beer while she got busy in the kitchen, but was distracted from her task by the ringing of her cell. She was quick to answer, inwardly scolding herself for not calling Ace sooner.

"Hey sexy!" She greeted. "You can come home now!"
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:25 pm

"Cares about you uh? well we can agree there at least. I'm surprise he gave you a weapon though. But if he really cared about you he would leave Phin alone."

Laz dropped the stick that he was poking the fire with and finished his second drink. "Maybe Raph doesn't need to know. He tends to blow up. You know I'm afraid he's going to hurt you one day." He told her and opened another drink.

"You think he wont, but he has a temper and I worry about you."

He pressed a kiss against her cheek. "No matter what you'll always be my best girl. and if harm comes to you I don't know what i would do."

"Wait...." He thought for a moment. "Ageless? So...you wouldn't age? You wouldn't die? What about getting sick? You know....It's something to think about. If I knew you couldn't die or get sick, it would make me feel better."

"Of course, it would have it's down sides." He nuzzled another kiss against her cheek.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:27 pm

"hey babe. I can come home? that's great cuz I was running out of things to do out here. I'll be home soon. Can't wait to see this surprise." He told her and started to head home. "Do I need to pick up anything?"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Lexi on Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:50 pm

Lazarus wrote:"Cares about you uh? well we can agree there at least. I'm surprise he gave you a weapon though. But if he really cared about you he would leave Phin alone."

Laz dropped the stick that he was poking the fire with and finished his second drink. "Maybe Raph doesn't need to know. He tends to blow up. You know I'm afraid he's going to hurt you one day." He told her and opened another drink.

"You think he wont, but he has a temper and I worry about you."

He pressed a kiss against her cheek. "No matter what you'll always be my best girl. and if harm comes to you I don't know what i would do."

"Wait...." He thought for a moment. "Ageless? So...you wouldn't age? You wouldn't die? What about getting sick? You know....It's something to think about. If I knew you couldn't die or get sick, it would make me feel better."

"Of course, it would have it's down sides." He nuzzled another kiss against her cheek.

Indeed, Lexi never thought that Raph would hurt her, but she had thought that about her first boyfriend, too. But Raph was different. Still, she wouldn't argue that fact. She knew that Laz was concerned, and she appreciated it.

Then came the kiss against her cheek. It seemed so innocent, but his lips were so warm and inviting, it felt nice. That coupled with his comments about her always being his best girl and how he didn't know what he would do if harm ever came to her... yeah, she was feeling a little flustered and warm. Maybe it was the alcohol. Maybe it was her undeniable attraction to him. And then there was that other thing. The thing she had confessed to him back at the farm, but he hadn't taken her seriously. Yes... she remembered that.

"Yeah, I wouldn't get sick.. and could only die if someone chopped me in two, or cut off my head." She told him, remembering that she needed to speak, because silence was always suspicious. She finished off her booze and opened another bottle. The night was still young, and she was in good company.

"The downside being... I would outlive every single person that I ever loved. I can't think of anything worse.." She told him. Then he nuzzled another kiss against her cheek, causing her eyes to slide closed as she savored the feel of it, a small smile stretching across her lips.

"That felt nice."

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:55 pm

Laz grinned. "You like that uh?" He gave her cheek another kiss then kissed her forehead. "I can do this all night." He told her and kissed the tip of her nose. He wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close, he looked into her eyes and smiled then planted a kiss against her lips.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:14 pm

Lexi was certainly enjoying this more than she should have. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew that she should have stopped him, but the kisses all seemed so innocent, until one suddenly wasn't. It took her by surprise but her body reacted to him. Her mind was fuzzy and she couldn't think rationally, senses on overlaod. Her eyes slid closed and she returned the kiss, one hand moving up to cup his cheek...

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:21 pm

He should have stopped and maybe he would have, but soon she was returning his embrace. He placed a hand on the back of her head and deepened the kiss. HIs massaged hers as the kiss became more heated.

It was only when the fire popped and an ember fell onto Laz that he stopped and swiped the burning fleck away. He looked back at Lexi.

"I...I'm sorry, that was way out of line." Then a smile stretched over his face. "Can we do it again?"
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:31 pm

Raph had such a wonderful time with Lexi.  It was much-needed sex for both of them and was the best make-up sex ever.  Raph didn't want it to end.  When they were both finally satisfied, they rejoined the others on the beach, spending time with his family.  It was very nice to have everyone there and now that Raph and Lexi had that alone time, Raph was much calmer and could enjoy this special time with family.

Raph found out that they were going to live in a mansion but he wasn't so sure he wanted to do the same.  Sure, it would be enough space for everyone but he and Lexi enjoyed the quietness of the beach house which had a great view.  He may have been curious to check the place out, but then it was time to hang out with his best bud in the world.  A tour would have to wait.

Raph and Casey took off for the city, determined to patrol and stop any scum that rubbed them the wrong way.  It was also a much-needed outing for the two of them.  Casey kept saying over and over that Raph was being 'domesticated' and Raph always denied it.  Even though he was starting to believe it.  But if he actually admitted it to Casey, he'd never live it down.

They spent a little time playfully trading insults like they used to until they saw something going down not too far away from them.  Now it was time to get down to business!  Raph moved in first, but couldn't really see who it was that was taking out people. Sure they were bad guys, but still. He was wondering who this masked person was that was on their turf! Raph perched on the railing of a nearby fire escape, eyes narrowed. "Who the hell is that...?"

Last edited by Raphael on Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:59 am

Lazarus wrote:He should have stopped and maybe he would have, but soon she was returning his embrace. He placed a hand on the back of her head and deepened the kiss. HIs massaged hers as the kiss became more heated.

It was only when the fire popped and an ember fell onto Laz that he stopped and swiped the burning fleck away. He looked back at Lexi.

"I...I'm sorry, that was way out of line." Then a smile stretched over his face. "Can we do it again?"

The fire's innocent protect was certainly well timed, interrupting their moment of human weakness and allowing Lexi time to catch her breath, and find her senses. Well, as much as she could in her dazed condition, but she did still possess enough rationality to know that this was wrong, despite how amazing it felt.

She flashed him an apologetic look, her cheeks becoming flushed with embarrassment. She was about to apologize for her weakness, but then remembered... he had been the one to initiate it. Her body had just reacted. Had he been so confident in himself to know that all of her walls would come crashing down with him, or was he that intoxicated?

She tucked a rogue strand of hair behind her ear and finally met his gaze, a little taken aback by his request, but it earned a quiet chuckle. Either he was playing, or was being dead serious... sometimes it was hard to tell with him. Her mind was fuzzy and she felt confused, heart beating wildly. The taste of him still lingered on her lips and she could still practically feel the warmth of his breath.

"What... was that all about?" She asked softly, trying to figure it out. She knew why she had kissed him. The tricky part was reading him.

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:39 am

Laz was joking, mostly. He knew that the kiss was wrong, even though it felt so right. They both had partners that they loved to pieces. He felt guilty for the kiss but wouldn't let that show. He loved Aries but with Lexi...Everything was just different with Lexi.

He took a sip of his drink, but started to think that maybe he should cool it on the drinks.

Then came Lexi's question. She sounded confused and he felt bad for that. He didn't mean to make her fell that way. But sense she asked he might as well tell her how he felt, now was as good a time as any.

"I love Aries." He started. "I do,that woman is wonderful and caring and everything. Plus Ivy loves her. She's perfect." He took another sip of his drink then turned his body towards Lexi and reached out to take her hands in his.

"But then there's you. My love for you grows every day. When you aren't around I miss you deeply. I need you in my life. Seeing you with Raph pains me. Because I want to be with you. I want to be the one to hold you at night and wake up with you in my arms. I know this isn't fair to Aries. But it's how I feel. I'm madly and deeply in love with you." He told her and gave her hands a squeeze.

He smiled softly at her and reached out to rub her cheek with his thumb. "The kiss shouldn't have happen. But it did feel good, felt right. But I'm sorry for confusing you. I don't want to cause you any pain or confusion."

He leaned in and kissed her forehead then ruffled her hair. "Maybe in another life we can be together. For now. I will enjoy your friendship and be there for you when you need me."

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:15 pm

Raphael wrote:Raph had such a wonderful time with Lexi.  It was much-needed sex for both of them and was the best make-up sex ever.  Raph didn't want it to end.  When they were both finally satisfied, they rejoined the others on the beach, spending time with his family.  It was very nice to have everyone there and now that Raph and Lexi had that alone time, Raph was much calmer and could enjoy this special time with family.

Raph found out that they were going to live in a mansion but he wasn't so sure he wanted to do the same.  Sure, it would be enough space for everyone but he and Lexi enjoyed the quietness of the beach house which had a great view.  He may have been curious to check the place out, but then it was time to hang out with his best bud in the world.  A tour would have to wait.

Raph and Casey took off for the city, determined to patrol and stop any scum that rubbed them the wrong way.  It was also a much-needed outing for the two of them.  Casey kept saying over and over that Raph was being 'domesticated' and Raph always denied it.  Even though he was starting to believe it.  But if he actually admitted it to Casey, he'd never live it down.

They spent a little time playfully trading insults like they used to until they saw something going down not too far away from them.  Now it was time to get down to business!  Raph moved in first, but couldn't really see who it was that was taking out people.  Sure they were bad guys, but still.  He was wondering who this masked person was that was on their turf! Raph perched on the railing of a nearby fire escape, eyes narrowed.  "Who the hell is that...?"

It was about damn time that Casey pulled Raph away from his domesticated life and dragged him out to live a little. It had been too long. Of course Casey had his concerns about April, but he'd suggested for her to tag along with the others to look at the house. If she had or not remained to be seen. For now he could only assume.

They had taken up residence on an old apartment complex not far from where a crime was being committed, but looking closer, it seemed that it wasn't a crime at all, but justice served. Still, it irked Casey that there were so many fuckin' copy cats now! He was the original vigilante,  and it seemed everybody and their mama were chomping at the bit to try their hand at the 'unsung hero' stuff.

"One of those damn masked whack-bags.." He huffed as he slid his own mask down over his face. Pt calling the kettle black. He lowered himself onto the fire escape, waiting for Raph to clear it so his feet could touch the ground. "Aww, a friggin' baby doll, ain't that cute." He huffed in a sarcastic tone. "I say it's time we put the babies ta' bed!"
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:30 pm

Raph made his way down the fire escape as silently as he could. So far, whoever it was was too preoccupied to notice them. That is...until Casey's big mouth gave away their position. "Could ya BE any louder...?" Raph hissed quietly and shot Casey a dirty look then jumped down to street level, slowly walking towards the figure with his sais drawn.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:52 pm

Casey indeed gave away their position. Mikko turned around, weapons still drawn and came face to face with the two men. She smiled behind her mask and put her weapons up.

"Casey Jones and Raphael." She stated and folded her arms across her chest.

"This is my hunting grounds. You two go find somewhere else to play."
    Bones
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

Post by Bones on Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:34 am

A job well done, Bones thought. And now he was sitting at the kitchen table ready to eat some of Ally's yummy cooking.

"I think I should leave before Ace gets here." He told her. "Let you two have yer moment."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:44 pm

Casey may not have recognized the person at first, but her voice certainly gave her away. The mere sound caused his blood to boil. Obviously he hadn't gotten over her attacking him in her sleep. "Well, if it ain't lil miss psycho." He huffed, drawing his bad as they drew closer. "Yer street? Pffft! I was patrollin' this turf while you were still shittin' yer diapers, so run along home, lil baby spice."

Raph also recognized the voice right away and he tightened his grip on his sais. "YOU!! Just what the fuck are ya doin' out here, anyway?" He continued moving closer, every step a little more heated. His own temper was becoming more apparent. He still hadn't forgiven her for when she tried bashing Casey's skull in with that bat. Every time they met, it was like pouring gasoline on a raging fire!

Ooook so it looked like the guys wanted to fight. Personally she would have rathered talked it out. Once again Mikko pulled out her weapons. "I have no interest in fighting you two. I mean. I would hate to have to kill you."

Raph stopped in his tracks, still seething. "I asked you a question! What the hell are you doing here?" He kept a tight grip on his sais, even though she said she didn't want to fight. Since when??

"I'm here to kill Turks. To get to Jencko. He tried to kill me and Gabe and I'm going to pay him back for that. I guess you two can be my sidekicks if you want."

Casey quirked an unseen brow at her and chuckled in amusement. He wasn't so much eager to fight her, just preparing himself since she was so unpredictable. Yeah, he hadn't forgiven her for the massive headache way back when, but jumping her years later, especially when she wasn't advancing towards them seemed a little out of place. He huffed at the exchange between Raph and Mikko. "Like hell. I ain't nobody's sidekick, and the Turks are small fry compared to the Dragons... but I guess that makes them more your league. That's right, leave the real threats to the big boys."

"The Turks are more dangrous then you give them credit for. And if yer interested in Dragons so much. Why arn't you on the other side of town, in Hun's territory?" Mikko asked. She then sighed and rolled her eyes. She put her weapons up again and walks closer to the two. "Before you go. Let me take this chance to tell you two sorry. I'm sorry for hitting you that night. I freaked out. I'm sorry for everything. I'm trying to change." She reached out and ruffled Casey's hair. "Now, I must be going. I have to be quick tonight, promised my man I would be home early."
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:50 pm

Raph held his weapons up in front of him when Mikko got closer. Then what she did next took him completely off-guard. She was...apologizing?! Now Raph was really confused. Was she sincere or was she just toying with them? What the hell...? It sounded legit enough. But Raph knew not to let his guard down around this woman.

Raph wouldn't blame Casey if he throttled her right on the spot, but Raph was either having a moment of weakness or compassion -- he couldn't tell which. Slowly he lowered his weapon, cocking his head to the side and watched her carefully. "You're serious?" He was willing to hear her out, at least.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:29 pm

Lazarus wrote:Laz was joking, mostly. He knew that the kiss was wrong, even though it felt so right. They both had partners that they loved to pieces. He felt guilty for the kiss but wouldn't let that show. He loved Aries but with Lexi...Everything was just different with Lexi.

He took a sip of his drink, but started to think that maybe he should cool it on the drinks.

Then came Lexi's question. She sounded confused and he felt bad for that. He didn't mean to make her fell that way. But sense she asked he might as well tell her how he felt, now was as good a time as any.

"I love Aries." He started. "I do,that woman is wonderful and caring and everything. Plus Ivy loves her. She's perfect." He took another sip of his drink then turned his body towards Lexi and reached out to take her hands in his.

"But then there's you. My love for you grows every day. When you aren't around I miss you deeply. I need you in my life. Seeing you with Raph pains me. Because I want to be with you. I want to be the one to hold you at night and wake up with you in my arms. I know this isn't fair to Aries. But it's how I feel. I'm madly and deeply in love with you." He told her and gave her hands a squeeze.

He smiled softly at her and reached out to rub her cheek with his thumb. "The kiss shouldn't have happen. But it did feel good, felt right. But I'm sorry for confusing you. I don't want to cause you any pain or confusion."

He leaned in and kissed her forehead then ruffled her hair. "Maybe in another life we can be together. For now. I will enjoy your friendship and be there for you when you need me."

It pained her to hear Laz speak so lovingly of Aeris... more than it should have. Aeris was his girlfriend, after all. She was the one to deserve that level of fondness from him. Those kisses that had her on cloud nine were never meant for her. But it seemed that what he had to say about Aeris was just the prelude... building up to their current situation.

She wasn't emotionally prepared for what he was telling her and now thinking back to the barn and the 'I love you' that she had felt the need to apologize for seemed so small in comparison. At least it pardoned her from that guilt, but knowing his deepest, true feelings came with a price. Knowing that he loved her as much as she loved him.. well.. it hurt like hell.

She stared at him with clear emotion on her features, eyes brimming with tears. She managed a shaky smile, if only to let him know that she was okay, even though she was dying inside. It wasn't fair. Why did her heart have to be so filled with love for not one, but two guys? It was cruel, and she hated herself for it. And even if she wasn't with Raph, Laz had Aeris.

She said nothing as she leaned in, pressing her lips against his. Her eyes slid closed as she softly and slowly lavished his lips, as if it was the last kiss she would ever have; enjoying every millisecond of the heavenly experience. Her fingers slid up the back of his neck and ran through his dark hair as she kissed him.

"Maybe in another life." She whispered sorrowfully against his lips, and when the kiss finally broke, rested her forehead against his, a lone tear sliding down her cheek. "And...I'll always need you..."

Female

Post by Mikko on Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:32 am

"yes I'm serious." Mikko said. She looked around and not seeing anyone lifted her mask up on top of her head. "When I wasn't well I did a lot of fucked up shit. And I'm really sorry for it all. I wish I could go back and change things, but the only thing I can do is move forward and try to be a better person."

"I like you guys, and I'm sorry for everything I've done. I'm getting better. I'm on medication. I have a wonderful fiance and son, a job. Things are looking up. But the one thing I don't have, is everyone's forgivness. And I know that's a lot to ask for. But I hope that I can some day prove that things have change and I'm not the person I use to be."
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:35 am

Laz returned her kiss, cupping her face in his hands and pulling her close. when the kiss ended he smiled and wiped the tear off her cheek.

"I'll always be here for you, no matter what." He promised. "Now, lets enjoy the rest of the night."

He laid back on the sand looking up at the sky. He held out his arms for Lexi to join him. "Maybe we can catch a shooting star. make a wish and watch all our dreams come true."
    Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:18 pm

Mondo Gecko wrote:"Mmmmm." Mondo moaned and returned the attention. "We can do what ever you want." He told her and pulled at her shirt to slip it off of her. He ran a hand down her body and kissed her chest. "But how about we fool around a little before we get down to business?"

He grabbed her breast and gave them a squeeze.

Giggles as he she feels him play with her breast. Has never been touched this way, or has felt this way about anyone. Moves into nuzzle him. Knows that it would probably be forbidden for her to marry him if she was back on her own planet, but would try to rewrite that rule.

"I like how you think." Smirks at him as she kisses him again, and runs her hands down his body. Feeling every inch of it.
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:23 pm

Mondo pulled at Ela's cloths and undressed her. He tossed the cloths on the floor and continued to kiss her. His mouth traveled down her neck to her breast. He took a nipple in his mouth and sucked on her while his hand played with her other breast.

He then switch and sucked on her other nipple. He lavashed her body with kisses and nips before returning to her mouth and kissing her deeply.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:02 pm

Rini wrote:Rini set the bottle down and wrapped her arms around Don. "This is going to be fun. I'll even help you with the security stuff. Do you want to check out the office and the rest of the house?" She asked and kissed his shoulder.

"You know. A lot of these statues look like the ones from the Foot tower." She mentioned as she made the bed safe for Tomo to sleep in, putting pillows around her.

She took Don's hand and gave it a squeeze. "Lets go explore."

Don nuzzled her shoulder when she wrapped his arms around her.  He was liking this place more and more by the second.  Not that he wasn't impressed before.  It was gorgeous!  It was still hard to believe this was their home now.  It gave the ever-growing family even more room to grow.

He nodded to her question. "I'd love to."  He returned the hand-squeeze and lead her back downstairs to the main part of the mansion.  He really wanted to see what kind of security room they had and also pick out a room for his lab.  Something that was now both Mikey-proof and Fraya-proof.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:58 am

Lazarus wrote:Laz returned her kiss, cupping her face in his hands and pulling her close. when the kiss ended he smiled and wiped the tear off her cheek.

"I'll always be here for you, no matter what." He promised. "Now, lets enjoy the rest of the night."

He laid back on the sand looking up at the sky. He held out his arms for Lexi to join him. "Maybe we can catch a shooting star. make a wish and watch all our dreams come true."

Lexi wanted nothing more than to join him, but was she really being fair to herself? To him? Especially after they had expressed their feelings for each other. Before, she had just buried her feelings and tried her best to ignore them, but now... knowing what she knew, that would be difficult. Still, the fact remained. They were both in relationships, and she didn't see either of them breaking it off.

Eventually her need to be next to him won out and she snuggled in his arms, deciding not to feel guilty about it. Hell, it wasn't like they were fucking. The action was harmless, even if the kiss had been stepping over the line. She gazed up at the sky, an amused smile tugging across her lips at his last comment.

"And if they did, wouldn't that make our lives even more complicated?" She teased, and ran her fingers along his ribs, tickling him.

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:09 am

Laz smiled when she finally laid down next to him. He wrapped his arm around her holding her close. "Life is boring without a little complication." He told her with a grin. Then she started to tickle him. And he was very ticklish.

He let out a laugh and grabbed for her hand.

"Nonononono. I'm so ticklish you wouldn't believe and I'm sure you don't want me peeing on myself." He looked over at her and smiled. "Or maybe yer into that." He teased.
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:15 am

Rini walked down the stairs with Don and headed first to the living room. For looking like such an old house, everything seemed very modern. The TV was huge and the couches were soft and comfortable. There was a rug and rini slipped off her shoes and dug her toes into the soft rug.

"This is so nice. lets find that office though." She said and picked up her shoes and headed out with her turtle.

the next room they came to was the office. it was much bigger then an office really needed to be. There was plants and framed pictures. Old pictures. Rini figured it was picture of the family back in the day.

There was a massive L shape desk in the center of the room and a book case behind the desk. One the other side closest to the door was a leather couch.

"Smells like flowers in here." She said as she sniffed the air. "Wouldn't it be cool if there was like, a secret hidden passage behind the book shelf?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:03 pm