Birthday boyz (Halloween)

Serenity
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Birthday boyz (Halloween)

Post by Serenity on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:32 pm

((It's Halloween and also Gabe and Raph's birthday))

Serenity was up bright and early. She was taking care of the kids and baking Gabe and Raph's cake. She would let Jake help where ever he could. She would wait for Daisy to come over to cook the other stuff, which reminded her, she needed to call Daisy to see when they were coming over.

Once the cakes were in the oven she grabbed the phone and dialed Leo's number.

Leo was awake as well. This was actually late for him. Usually he was up by six, but after everything that went on last night he needed the sleep. It was nine now and he was in the kitchen making tea when his phone went off. "Hello?"

"Hey Leo. I was wondering if you guys were still coming over for the party? I'm making Raph a cake."

Leo let out a pained sigh and shook his head at the phone. "I'm sorry Seren, but I don't think we're going to be able to make it. He then went on to explain everything that had happen last night and how everyone was recovering.

Serenity frowned deeply at that. She didn't know Aeris verywell but she seemed like a nice woman. and poor Raph, he would have to live with that for the rest of his life.

"Well, How about later I bring the cake and some gifts over there."

Leo gave an unseen soft smile. "I'm sure he would like that. I know Mike will be excited to have some of your cake. "

"OK Leo. I'll stop by before the party here. so around four or so. is that ok?"

"that sounds fine. thank you."

"You're ok right?" He didn't mention getting hurt but she wanted to make sure he was ok.

"Yeah I'm fine." Leo lied. "Making some tea right now." Just then he heard a noise outside the kitchen and watched Splinter walk in. "We'll see you later, Seren. Bye."

"Bye." Serenity hung up and went back to the kids. "Looks like we lost some party guest. But if the turtles aren't coming maybe I can invite Mikko."

She picked up the phone again and called Mikko.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Re: Birthday boyz (Halloween)

Post by Mikko on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:39 pm

Mikko was still in bed when her phone went off. She reached over to the end table and felt around until she found her phone. "Whaaaaaaaaat?" She answered annoyed that someone would call so early. Ok so it wasn't that early, but Mikko had late nights.

Serenity was taken aback by Mikko's answer. "Uh, Mikko? Yer invited to Gabe's birthday party!" She said excitedly.

Mikko sat up in bed and ran her fingers through her hair. "Really? He wants me there?"

"well it would be more of a surprise that you show up."

"oh. well yay for suprises! I'll be there. maybe with Ryan. I don't know if he's working or not."

Seren was happy that Mikko would come. She wasn't sure what Gabe would say about it, but hopefully they could take the time to make amends. She gave Mikko directions to the house and gave her a time and suggested that she bring a costume for Travis because after her and Daisy would take the kids trick or treating.

After all was said and done Mikko and Seren hung up. Mikko then crawled out of bed in time to see Travis walk in. She scooped him up in her arms. "So what do you want to be for Halloween?"

Travis' face crinkled as he thought real hard about that question. "The joker!"

"Good choice. You'll get all the ladies in that."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Leonardo on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:43 pm

"Morning Master Splinter. Would you like some tea?"

"I would, thank you. How are you feeling today?"

"I'm hurting, but it isn't that bad. I'm going to bring Pepper some tea." He gave his father a small hug and took a tray with two cups of tea to the door, he stopped and turned to Splinter. "Later Serenity is coming over to bring a gift and cake for Raph."

Splinter smiled warmly at that. "I hope that puts him in a better mood." But he knew after what happen it would take time for Raph to be in a good mood again.

Leo nodded and headed for his bedroom. He walked upstairs and down the hall then to his and Pepper's room. He set the tray down and kissed Pepper on the cheek.
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:49 pm

Last night was nice. for him and Ela at least. They went walking around the property and found a nice little bench in the middle of a garden. They had sat there and talked until they were both tired. They then went back inside and to their room. Mondo loved the sheets on the bed. And snuggling with his girl made it even better.

It was morning now. Mondo was awake, but he didn't want to get out of bed.He pulled the covers up to his chin and melted into his soft pillow. He never wanted to leave this bed.
    Juicy
    Friend

Number of posts : 116
    Registration date : 2013-04-13

Post by Juicy on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:57 pm

Juicy wasn't normally a morning person, but she was excited about Gabe's birthday. She had to go shopping. Right now she was making eggs and bacon for her and Axel who slept over at her place.

"Wake up! I got breakfast!"

"Das ist mir scheißegal!" Axel yelled from the couch.

"What? I don't know what the fuck you just said. come eat."

"Huhrensohn." He mummbled and got up from the couch. "Is that real bacon? From a real pig?"

"No. It's actually from a turkey." She fixed him a plate and handed it to him. He took it and sat down with a beer and ate.

"So what should we get Gabe for his birthday?"

"A new gun. He's got promotion. he need nice pistol."

Juicy nodded. "yeah we can pool our money together and get something nice. I know a guy."
    Melinda
    Lurker

Female
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2014-02-04

Post by Melinda on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:04 pm

They weren't at the beach house anymore. Did they move? were they just visiting some other place? Where the other turtles there? And how would Raph take her? Melinda had heard some bad things about Raph from Bishop.

She pulled up to the large mansion. "Wow, far cry from the sewer." She said to herself.

She parked the car and got out with her medical kit. With a deep breath she walked up to the front door and gave a loud knock.
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by April O'Neil on Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:39 am

April woke to Casey's talking and rolled over to look up at him. "What are you going on about?" She asked with a yawn. She glanced at the clock and sat up in the bed. "We need to go shopping." April said as she slipped out of bed.

"I didn't get Raph anything for his birthday."

She looked over at Casey again and chuckled at the state his black hair was in. She walked over and ran her fingers through his hair trying to straighten it out. "yer a mess."
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:46 pm

Raphael's night was anything but peaceful.  Despite having about the best support a guy could ask for after the terrible events earlier that night, Raph kept having one nightmare after another.  All of them replayed the horrible result and the death of an innocent.  Unfortunately, it didn't just stop with Aeris.

The first one was the death of one of his brothers.  He couldn't stop himself from plunging his own weapon into their heart and seeing their shocked expression before their eyes rolled back in their head and they dropped to the ground as soon as they slid off the sai.  The next thing he heard was Shredder taunting him in the background.  That was enough to wake him up from his first nightmare.

The second dream was even worse.  This time it was Lexi and again, he was helpless to help her or stop himself from plunging his sai right into her heart.  Raph couldn't bear to see her face as she slumped to the ground and laid in a pool of her own blood, dying instantly.  Raph did manage to look at both his weapon and his hand that were covered with her blood.  The Shredder laughed again and Raph awoke with tears running down his face.

Just to make sure it was just a dream, he glanced over with a shaky breath and pulled the covers down Lexi's body.  He looked her over carefully and was relieved to not find a puncture wound anywhere on her.  He also glanced over on the table next to the bed to see both of his sais lying there, undisturbed and right where he left them when he and Lexi turned in for the night.  With a satisfied sigh, he wiped his eyes and tried to go back to sleep.

He succeeded after a while, but the dreams only got worse.  This time it was different.  This time, the fight with the Shredder was going on, but then Saki pulled out one hell of a wild card.  His son.  All of a sudden, Phoenix appeared in Shredder's arms and Raph's blood ran cold.  He demanded to know how Shredder got a hold of Phin and the Shredder just laughed and held the child up and taunted Raph.  Unfortunately, Raph's anger got the better of him then he charged Shredder.  Everything happened so fast and his momentum was too much to stop and he heard a loud scream.  

But it wasn't Shredder.  It was someone much younger -- a toddler.  A small choked cry followed and then nothing more.  Raph swallowed hard and then saw his latest, much smaller victim. "Oh, my god..."  Lying motionless in Shredder's arms...was his son.  The same wound that Aeris had...and the others from his series of nightmares.  He felt sick.  Raph dropped the bloody sai then fell to his hands and knees, panting.  The pain was too much to bear.  He had killed his only son!

"Noooooooooooooooooooo!!"

"Noooooooooooooooooooo!!"  He sat up quickly, glancing wildly around the room.  He had tears running down his face and he was trembling uncontrollably.  Then he broke down sobbing into his hands.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:27 pm

Lexi knew there would be no sleeping that night. Not only for her racing thoughts, but the nightmares that Raph was sure to experience, and sure enough, his sleep was interrupted multiple times, and she was there every single time to soothe him. Or, at least she tried her best. She wished that she could take it all away, but that was the one thing that she couldn't do. This horrible plague inside of him would have to run its course. There would be no curing him. That was all in time's hands.

Several times she wanted to go check in on Laz, but the entire night was devoted to helping Raph through his nightmares, as best as she could. She would make it a point to check on her best friend first thing in the morning. It was probably best that way, anyway. Ivy was probably still sleeping and the last thing she wanted was to wake the child. Then the questions would come, and Laz would have to relive last night.

Lexi had finally managed to doze off then the final nightmare struck Raph, his screams and sobs jolting her from her slumber. She was quick to push herself up and wrapped her arms around him, as she had done all the times before, and whispered soft reassurances as she nuzzled and kissed him.

"It's going to be okay." She promised him, but was always careful not to tell him it was just a dream. She knew that on some level, he was reliving what had happened. "Everything's going to be okay, babe. We.re here... safe. He can't find us here." She told him, squeezing him gently and pressing a kiss against his cheek.

Foot Ninja OC

Female
    Number of posts : 32
    Registration date : 2013-05-16

Post by Rayne on Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:47 am

Rayne still could not shake the events of the previous night. It lingered in her very being like and incurable disease; there was no going back to her previous way of thinking. Saki's actions had always been justifiable in her mind. For the nine years that she had called this clan her only family, she had backed him with everything she had. He was looking out for the best interest of this city; trying to rid it of those who threatened it. The Mutant freaks that he had successfully convinced her were the enemies, and those ignorant enough to go against what he stood for. Indeed, she had been misguided, but the Foot was her family-- this tower her sanctuary. There was nothing out there for her, so perhaps it was why she had followed so blindly, serving the cause that she thought held greater meaning.

Now she wasn't so sure.

Her first hint of doubt came when she caught the rumors of what happened to Remey, her ex boyfriend and a man that had shown her the way when she joined this 'family'. Remey and Laz had been her foundation, teaching her when others didn't want to be bothered with a 'child'. The two that she loved most in this world, and Remey was the first to taste the Shredder's cruel wrath. It was fortunate that she had been out on a job that night and was spared of the cruelty bestowed upon Remey and his girlfriend... but she hadn't been so fortunate last night. She hadn't witnessed the death of Aeris, but she has tried to stop Laz from making a mistake. Aeris, as sad as it was, was a lost cause. There was no need for Laz to place himself in danger. She had tried to stop him but her attempts fell horribly short. Fortunately Laz survived this, and she had aided in his escape, an act that would surely cost her her life once Saki found out.... and he would find out. It was simply a matter of time.

....and her 'betrayal' to her 'family' didn't stop there. After finding out that Aeris' lifeless body had been transported to the Gardens and overhearing just why she was being taken there, she followed them, spying on the men who she once considered brothers. She watched from behind the beautiful thorn bushes as Aeris was carelessly dropped to the ground, and the men disappeared to finish their task at a later time.

Their words echoed in her head like sinister lullaby that accompanied a jarring nightmare. "She will be plant food, just like the others..."

'The others?' So the Garden served for a larger purpose then simply giving Saki a scenic retreat from his throne room. They were... burying his victims here! Once she was sure that the coast was clear, the young ninja stepped out from her hiding place and carefully stepped over Aeris' lifeless form. She paused for a moment to look down at the woman, her eyes staring into the big doe eyes of the victim. It was as if her soul was crying out for help, trapped in the abyss of death and mourning a life unfinished. Rayne, hardened by her life as a warrior, felt a sharp pain of emotion that even earned a tear that was quickly brushed away. She was never allowed to show weakness, but seeing this woman... this innocent soul cut short in her existence really hit her hard. Perhaps it was because her Sensei was responsible, or because this woman was Laz' girlfriend... she wasn't sure what brought on the emotions, but it was... wrong.

"I'm sorry this happened to you." The Kunoichi whispered as she knelt beside her and placed her hand over the woman's soulful eyes, carefully sliding her eyelids shut and granting her spirit passage into the afterlife. It was a bit too much, but Rayne could not allow her feelings to blind her.

Now, her attention shifted to the soil that granted the garden's plants life. But it was never the soil, but what was hidden beneath. Never had the brown earth looked so sinister. Taking in a deep, anguished breath, she began digging into the soil with her bare hands, frantically tearing up the earth until her now bloodied fingertips brushed over the decomposing cheek of one of the garden's many 'secrets'. The reality hit hard. It was true. She had prayed that the rumors were just that, but it was true. The young warrior muffled an anguish cry over the deception that she had been so snuggly cloaked within, and continued to dig, unearthing the face of yet another corpse. She fell back onto Aeris, struggling to steady her shaky breaths....

...Lies. Her entire life had been lies. There were so many secrets, and this garden was a cemetery for her master's victims. Were all of them innocent like Aeris, their only sin was being involved with someone that Saki thought had crossed him? Whatever the case, there was nothing okay about this. She ran a muddied hand over her face to rid herself of another tear that had fallen without her awareness. Tears brought on by deception.

The creaking noise of the door that fed into the garden caught her attention and she knew that she had to get out of here. She spared a look down at Aeris and that sorrowful expression held on the blonde's face continued to tug at her.

'Not you... I can't let this happen to you.' She thought to herself as she scooped up the woman and disappeared down the side of the tower....

The sunlight had broken over the tall buildings hours ago, signifying the start of a new day, but last night still played heavily on her mind. Everything she thought she knew had been turned upside down. Her family... that had all been an illusion. The person that she had looked up to as a father was actually a monster. She had devoted her life to him, and for what? To support his cruelty? To be a card in his deck of madness?

In her haze last night, Rayne had managed to leave Aeris' body at the ambulance bay at the nearest hospital. It was too late for her, she knew that. But at least now the woman could get the burial she deserved. She also made sure the girl's cell phone had been placed back inside of her pocket. Now the nurses would be able to notify her loved ones, and a funeral could be arranged. She deserved that. Laz deserved that. A chance at goodbye... opportunity for closure.

Now Rayne sat perched atop an old abandoned building, feeling the numbness that she hadn't felt since she had been orphaned so many years ago. She remembered the abandonment and how lost she felt, and now she was experiencing it all over again. Her face was smeared with the mud from the garden, muddled with a combination of Aeris' and her own blood. Her fingertips had been busted by the rocks and tough soil, but she held no concern over that. She stared blankly down into the ally below, her future bleak. Where did she go from here? There was nothing for her. Could a wild animal truly adapt to civilization? She would feel so out of place. No. She wouldn't be welcomed into that world. The Foot was all she knew. She would eventually have to return to the tower, even though if her actions were found out, her corpse would find its place  in the Garden of Sorrow.
    Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by Splinter on Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:42 am

Splinter's ears twitched as he heard the loud knocking at the front door. He walked to the door and looked through the small window in the door. "Can I help you?" He asked the woman.

"Uh. I'm here for Lexi and Raphael. Are they here?"

"That depends on who is looking for them."

"I'll take that as a yes they are here. My name is Melinda. I'm a doctor. I'm here to check up on Phoenix. I mean no harm to him or anyone else. May I come in?"

Splinter could guess who sent the woman, but she had kind eyes and seemed to mean well. Nothing like Bishop. Still you couldn't be too careful. "Please wait here. I will go fetch them and tell them that you are here."

"Thank you." She said before the door on the little window closed.

Splinter sighed and shuffled his feet outside. The air felt nice and the grass was cool between his toes. He hated to intrupt Raph and Lexi with this, but he doubt the woman would leave until she saw one of them.

Splinter came to the little house in the corner of the yard and knocked on the door.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:47 pm

Lexi wrote:Lexi knew there would be no sleeping that night. Not only for her racing thoughts, but the nightmares that Raph was sure to experience, and sure enough, his sleep was interrupted multiple times, and she was there every single time to soothe him. Or, at least she tried her best. She wished that she could take it all away, but that was the one thing that she couldn't do. This horrible plague inside of him would have to run its course. There would be no curing him. That was all in time's hands.

Several times she wanted to go check in on Laz, but the entire night was devoted to helping Raph through his nightmares, as best as she could. She would make it a point to check on her best friend first thing in the morning. It was probably best that way, anyway. Ivy was probably still sleeping and the last thing she wanted was to wake the child. Then the questions would come, and Laz would have to relive last night.

Lexi had finally managed to doze off then the final nightmare struck Raph, his screams and sobs jolting her from her slumber. She was quick to push herself up and wrapped her arms around him, as she had done all the times before, and whispered soft reassurances as she nuzzled and kissed him.

"It's going to be okay." She promised him, but was always careful not to tell him it was just a dream. She knew that on some level, he was reliving what had happened. "Everything's going to be okay, babe. We.re here... safe. He can't find us here." She told him, squeezing him gently and pressing a kiss against his cheek.

Raph was still shaking but his sobs had quieted.  He still had tears rolling down his cheeks, though.  He leaned into Lexi's embrace, wiping his eyes a few times. "Thanks, babe."  He knew he could count on her to be there for him.  He took a shaky breath and let it out slowly. "Guess you wanna know what--"

Splinter wrote:Splinter sighed and shuffled his feet outside. The air felt nice and the grass was cool between his toes. He hated to intrupt Raph and Lexi with this, but he doubt the woman would leave until she saw one of them.

Splinter came to the little house in the corner of the yard and knocked on the door.

Then he was cut off by the knock on the door.  He froze up, not wanting anyone else to see him like this.  He didn't want to appear weak in front of anyone.  He wiped at his eyes again. "Could ya see who that is?"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:10 pm

The interruption certainly wasn't welcomed. Lexi wondered how anyone knew they were out here, but Mondo must have informed everyone. Or, maybe it was the lizard himself. Whatever the case, it was certainly horrible timing. Not only because of Raph's emotional state, but the fact that she was without clothes certainly put a damper on things,

"Yeah, I'll get it." She told him, grabbing a blanket and pulling it over her almost naked form. Lacy undergarments that left little to the imagination certainly wasn't the attire that she wanted to greet someone in. She cracked the door just enough to see Splinter, then opened it up for him. "Come in." She invited, knowing that out of all the possibilities that could have been an intrusion, Raph's father would be the most welcomed.

"I'm... going to go find some clothes." She told the two, figuring that Splinter was here to see his son, anyway. She disappeared into one of the other rooms, hoping that whoever stayed here last would have left some things behind.

Male

Post by Splinter on Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:04 pm

When Lexi answered the door he quickly averted his eyes. Clearly this was bad timing on his part. He stepped inside and looked around then found his way to Raph. He sat next to his son and put a light hand on his shoulder.

"This is a bad time. I will tell the young doctor that she can not see you today." He said without much explanation.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:08 am

The night was a rough one for Laz. He hardly slept. Every time he glanced over at Ivy he knew that he would have to explain what happen to Aeris. He thought that the blow would be easer if she was with her favorite turtle though.

He would talk to Leo in the morning. He knew that the turtle was an early riser so he wouldn't have to wait too long.

that morning he watched the sun come up from his balcony window. The mansion was great and he wished that he could just move in. He didn't find it creepy like some of the others. When the sun shone on Ivy he raised the covers up enough so the sun wouldn't shine in her eyes.

He would have to talk to Raph too. That was also going to be a hard conversation. He also wanted to get in touch with Rayne. Make sure she was ok.

He sat up from the comfortable bed and rubbed his eyes. First he needed coffee.

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:48 am

April O'Neil wrote:April woke to Casey's talking and rolled over to look up at him. "What are you going on about?" She asked with a yawn. She glanced at the clock and sat up in the bed. "We need to go shopping." April said as she slipped out of bed.

"I didn't get Raph anything for his birthday."

She looked over at Casey again and chuckled at the state his black hair was in. She walked over and ran her fingers through his hair trying to straighten it out. "yer a mess."

Casey stretched his arms out and let out another big yawn as his muscled tensed and his body stiffened, if only temporarily. It was like awakening from a long sleep but he had been awake minutes before April began to stir around. She needed the rest and he made damn sure she would get some sleep. He had his ways of tiring her out, getting her relaxed.

April awoke, Casey glancing over his shoulder at her with his hands in his lap. She mentioned shopping as if it were a chore and he groaned unhappily. Shopping with April was a task and she didn't look at just what she needed, she walked around and looked at everything. But he knew she was excited about it and attempted to swallow some of his pride.

... Or what was left that she hadn't taken.

"Eh? Oh, nothin'. Just... talkin' t' myself I guess. Shoppin'? What for?", and it was immediately after his own curiosity that he realized something... It was Raph's birthday! Lucky for Raph, Casey hadn't forgotten his best green bud on his special day. April, on the other hand, had other things on her mind and simply let it slip from her memory banks.

Not that Raph would probably care. Hell, they'd all been friends for many years now. It didn't seem too long ago that he and domehead had just met and gave each other the fish eye, while insulting and fighting one another in a park. Their first meeting had not gone so well but years later, here they are... best friends. Casey grinned sheepishly as he devised a good prank.

Maybe he'd do it, maybe he wouldn't - who could be sure? It wasn't like he wanted Raph to feel like he was slipping in being a humorous ass to his good bud. It had to be good.

"Well, whaddya thinkin' of gettin' him? He already has eveything he needs, right? What, like, a card or somethin'?", he asked anxiously as he awaited her response. Before she could answer, Casey leaned into her smooth caressing of his dark locks and nestled his face right under her chin. He placed a few kisses along her neck and finally on her lips as he rubbed her back and shoulders.

Casey smirked. "Yeah? A mess? Ah well, whaddya gonna do? I always look bad when I sleep good.", he quickly grinned with his eyes shut as if to say 'I am Hollywood material, deal with it!'. Everyone, especially the guys, would've hissed and hurled their pillows at him but it wasn't his fault.

He should've been born rich instead of good-looking...
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:40 pm

It might have been a little selfish of Raph to only think of himself when he asked Lexi to get the door, but at the moment, Raph wasn't thinking too clearly. His series of nightmares was still fresh in his mind and would be for a while yet. But, Raph still needed to get a freaking grip!

He looked up at his father when he entered and sighed softly. "Hey, Sensei." He wiped at his eyes again even though the stubborn tears had finally stopped. Then he blinked at the rat when he mentioned someone was here to see them. "The young doctor...?"

He froze at that. How the hell did she know there were there? There was only one explanation -- Bishop. But that still didn't answer his question, exactly. HOW the fuck did that man track them down here. This made Raph feel very uneasy now. Was nowhere safe and secret anymore from that bastard?
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:09 pm

Lexi dug through the closets and it seemed that she would be in luck.     The last person that had stayed here had left behind some clothes. That, or the groundskeeper kept it well stocked. Whatever the case, the was thankful, and even more grateful that some of the things were in her size. Well, close anyway. She managed to find a pair of ADIDAS jogging pants and a soft fabric gray shirt. She quickly slid into the borrowed clothes and slipped out just in time to overhear some of Raph and Splinter's conversation.

Someone was here? A doctor? Her brows furrowed as she made her way over to the play pen and scooped up Phin, who had just woken from his long slumber. Just knowing that a stranger was here made her feel over-protective. Even though she had no idea who the young woman was here to check, but after Bishop's earlier visit... she could only assume....

"What does she want? How did she find us?"

Female
    Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2011-11-02

Post by Ivy on Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:33 pm

Luckily for Laz, Ivy had slept all through the night, untouched by the knowledge that her 'mommy' would never come home, nor was she aware that they were in a strange place. Unfortunately morning had come, and the little girl was on a pretty set sleeping schedule. Even though her father had done his best to keep the sunlight from coming through the window and alerting her that the day had come.

She shifted restlessly in the bed and slowly, her eyelids fluttered open. She laid there for a moment, her eyes scanning her new surroundings. Something wasn't right. This wasn't her room. This wasn't her father's room....

The little girl slowly pushed herself up and continued to look around, frightened by her new surroundings. Not because the room itself was scary, but it was unfamiliar. Tears began to form and she sniffled quietly as she rubbed at her eyes, but seeing her father made her feel a little more secure...

"Whewe' my woom?" Because this was not her room!
    Splinter
    Canon

Male

Post by Splinter on Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:21 am

Splinter stood and shook his head. "I do not know what she wants or how she found us. That is questions that is perhaps something we can ask her. Though my guess is that she is here for little phoenix." Splinter sighed.

"I'm am very sorry to bother you two with this. I should have just sent her on her way. But I fear that she will only come back at a later time."
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:24 am

Laz looked down at Ivy and scooped her in his arms and held her close. "Leo and his family invited us to stay with them for a few days. We're in the fairy's home. and this is the room they gave us. want to go see if Leo is awake?" He asked the little girl. He really didn't want to tell her about Aries alone. But he had decied that he was just going to tell her the truth. Aries was killed. by a very bad man. No he couldn't say that.

What if she found out one day Raph killed her, he didn't want Ivy thinking Raph was bad. He would have to say it in another way.
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by April O'Neil on Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:28 am

"Shopping for Raph of course." She told him with a raised brow. What else were they going to go shopping for? She wrapped her arms around him and returned his kiss. She smiled and ruffled his thick hair.

"I think we should get him a new bike helmet. Lexi bought him that motor bike he needs a new helmet to go with it."

She kissed Casey's cheek and nuzzled her nose against him. "Thanks for being so understanding, you know about me being scared of leaving the house and all. I think I'm getting better. I feel a little safer. But I feel the most safe when my ass kicking boyfriend is around."
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:12 pm

Splinter wrote:Splinter stood and shook his head. "I do not know what she wants or how she found us. That is questions that is perhaps something we can ask her. Though my guess is that she is here for little phoenix." Splinter sighed.

"I'm am very sorry to bother you two with this. I should have just sent her on her way. But I fear that she will only come back at a later time."

Raph watched as Lexi scooped up Phoenix into her arms then looked back at his father and snorted. "I do. Bishop." He spat the man's name out as if it was poison. Raph knew Bishop had ways of tracking down his 'victims' but he really didn't know how.

"If Bishop knows where we are, then we better leave before he finds the rest of us." Even though the others were in the mansion, it didn't mean this Melinda had seen anyone else. And he wanted it to stay that way.

It's not that he didn't trust her, but he sure didn't trust her employer. Not. One. Bit. In the mood Raph was in, if he so much as saw Bishop right now, he would off them man without any hesitation. He should've done it with Shredder. Unfortunately, his wound to his head slowed him down too much to be successful.
    Ivy
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2011-11-02

Post by Ivy on Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 am

Lazarus wrote:Laz looked down at Ivy and scooped her in his arms and held her close. "Leo and his family invited us to stay with them for a few days. We're in the fairy's home. and this is the room they gave us. want to go see if Leo is awake?" He asked the little girl. He really didn't want to tell her about Aries alone. But he had decied that he was just going to tell her the truth. Aries was killed. by a very bad man. No he couldn't say that.

What if she found out one day Raph killed her, he didn't want Ivy thinking Raph was bad. He would have to say it in another way.

New places always scared Ivy, mainly because she and her mother had 'moved' around a lot, and some of the places they stayed, the men weren't so nice. But now she had a new mommy and a daddy, and things were much different now. Hearing that this was the fairy's home made her feel a whole lot better. A small smile tugged at her little lips as she wrapped her arms around Laz' neck as best as she could.

"Yeah!" She answered, anxious to see her favorite fairy....
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:12 am

So, Bishop had probably sent the doctor, which meant that this Mansion was now compromised. Just how he was tracking them was anyone's guess... but she was starting to suspect that it was through Raph or Phin. He had cut both of them open at some point or another. It wouldn't have been difficult to throw a tracker into them. But, Bishop had intended to kill Raph; would have cut him to pieces if he hadn't been interrupted. He certainly wouldn't waste a tracker on a corpse.

Her gaze shifted to Phoenix as the reality set in. He was harboring a tracker... had been all along. She suddenly felt numb.

"...yeah, tell her it's an extremely bad time..." She told Splinter, but then she wondered if the woman had answers. Maybe she could be persuaded... it was a long shot, but worth a shot....

"....maybe... we should see what she wants...." She second guessed herself, looking between Spinter and Raph, almost desperately.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:36 am