Birthday boyz (Halloween)

Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Re: Birthday boyz (Halloween)

Post by Lexi on Sat May 10, 2014 1:05 pm

Lazarus wrote:Hearing his name being called he sighed heavily. "Now what?" He put Ivy in Leo's arms. "Stay with leo, I'll be right back." He told her then headed out the door.

He made his way downstairs and to the kitchen.

"What?" He asked looking warn out and frustrated.

Lexi smiled at Remey, grateful for his help, but when Laz made an appearance, it was clear that he was exhausted and irritated. It certainly caused her grin to falter. [

"I'm sorry." She apologized, moving closer to him. "I was trying to find you so that I could check in on you... this mansion is so big and I didn't know where to start.." She explained. "Remey was helping me out." Her gaze gravitated to the ragged bandage on his side. It was blood soaked and in need of attention. It certainly concerned her. Now she didn't care if he got angry at her. She gently took his hand and guided him over to one of the chairs. "I need to look at that."

Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Sun May 11, 2014 5:07 am

Laz's expression quickly changed. He gave Lexi a soft smile. He let her sit him down on the chair and sighed.

"Alright, but it has to be quick. I have to meet someone in an hour."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Sun May 11, 2014 5:10 am

Leo smiled and stood up with the little girl. He then put her on his shoulders and headed out the room. "Hold on." He told her. Once they got to the stairs, he slid down the railings. Once at the bottom he went outside into the fresh cool air. "perfect flying conditions." He said and walked over to the swing set.

He placed her in one of the swings then got behind her to push her.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sun May 11, 2014 12:23 pm

Lazarus wrote:Laz's expression quickly changed. He gave Lexi a soft smile. He let her sit him down on the chair and sighed.

"Alright, but it has to be quick. I have to meet someone in an hour."

So Laz was planning on leaving to meet someone? That didn't set well with her. What if it was a trap? But surely Laz would be careful... he wasn't foolish.

"Then we have a lot to accomplish in an hour, huh?" She asked, gaze never straying from the bandage as she carefully peeled it away from his bruised skin, exposing the wound in his side. The sight of it caused her to wince. It certainly needed stitches. Obviously whoever bandaged him didn't have time to fully treat the injury, or any of his other various wounds.

"This needs stitches, Laz." She told him, giving him a sympathetic look. "Why didn't you tell me... I could have taken care of it last night.." But there was no going back. She could, however, take care of it now. "You know I have some nurse training." She smiled. "There's a first aid kit back at the little house we're staying at. You should come with me and let me take care of this, okay?" Se gave him a gentle tug.

"I'm sure Remey doesn't want bloody bandages all over the table while he's cooking." She teased, flashing Remey a wink. "Plus it will give you and Raph an opportunity to talk... he really needs that... to talk to you." She told him. "He wanted me to tell you that he was sorry, but I told him it would be better coming from him."

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Mon May 12, 2014 9:05 am

Laz didn't say anything he just nodded and stood up. He left the kitchen with Lexi glad that Raph wanted to talk. He needed to talk to him too. Tell him it was ok that it wasn't his fault. He was not looking forward to getting stiched up. He figured his wound would heal on it's own.

"How long are you guys going to stay here?" He finally asked.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Mon May 12, 2014 1:14 pm

"I'm not sure." Lexi answered as she led him out of the mansion, and towards their little house. "Not long, hopefully." Not that she didn't like the cozy little house that she and Raph were currently staying in, but being here was just another painful reminder of how often she got ripped away from her own life. How much she had to give up. This was simply a safe haven for now. "I just want things to be okay again..." And she wondered if that would ever be. She would never be safe, she knew that. And one day, her luck would run out.

She opened the door and led Laz inside, closing it behind them. She acknowledged Raph with a look as she led Laz over to the couch and sat him down. "Sit tight... I'm going to get the first aid kit..." She told him before disappearing into the bathroom to retrieve it.

Phin quickly noticed Laz and the fact that he was injured. He stopped playing with his father and walked over to where Laz was sitting, and placed the stuffed animal in his lap. He needed it more than he did, he thought... because stuffed animals made owies feel better!

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Mon May 12, 2014 1:26 pm

Raph continued to play with Phin until his son walked away from him, only to see the little turtle head over in Laz's direction.  Raph sighed heavily but didn't say anything as he stood up and slowly walked over there, too.  He didn't really have any snappy comebacks or any insults to throw at Laz this time.  All he saw in front of him was a broken man.  And it was mostly his fault.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Tue May 13, 2014 1:35 am

Laz sat down on the couch and soon Phin was next to him, handing him his stuffed animal. He took it with a smile and kissed the top of Phin's head. "thanks little man. I feel much better now." He picked up the little turtle and placed him on his lap.

He then looked over to Raph and was quiet for a bit trying to think of the words to say.

"It's not yer fault." He finally said. "shredder did it. He knew what he was doing he used her as a shield to break you. Don't let him do that. Don't let him have that kind of power."

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Wed May 14, 2014 8:32 am

Azazel wrote:Azazel was down but not for a good, after some patch work he was back up and going. He made his way up to the garden to get some fresh air and try to forget about the pain that was in his chest. Luckily that turtle didn't know how to use a sword so he was still alive. But had he died it would have been his own damn fault. How did he expect to lead the clan when he couldn't take out a turtle?

Just then he heard someone else come to the garden. He took cover in the bushes hidden by the shadows. He watched as Rayne came out into the garden. Not feeling a treat he was about to come out from hiding but then she started digging up graves.

Lastly she took Aeris' body. Interesting.

Once she was gone he stepped out of the shadows and went over to the dug up graves. So this is what Shredder did to his victums. A garden of corpses. Once he was leader, he would keep that tradition up. Now he was put in an interesting postion. Tell on his fellow ninja or use this information to his advantage.

Saki, in all of his naive error, happened to push himself from this throne and stretch his legs for a while. Being cooped up in the building took quite a toll on the master of the Foot clan. He was more used to defending himself and his possessions, this was far more lazy and unseemly of their master. But deep down Saki could feel his rage boiling to the top of his head. Thankfully, he knew how to maintain his self-control and keep that rage in constant check. Thankfully.

He began to inhale and enjoyed that burst of fresh air as it entered through his nostrils. With every stride he continued to suck it all up for himself, even when he approached the balcony. It was like a lovely summer's day and that freshness that invaded his nasal system somehow made him 'chipper'. Not to the point of extreme happiness, but rather content.

Just then, Saki felt the corners of his eyes narrow as he laid sight upon the man who made several attempts to take his daughter's hand in marriage. He did not disapprove but felt that Karai could do better. That was not to say that he did not find things to like about this one but simply that he did not fully trust this warrior enough to give his approval or not.

As Azazel admired his personal garden and unusual decor, Saki approached. He was all but invisible as he glanced down where Azazel's eyes had locked onto and clasped his hands behind his back. Saki tilted his head, inhaled and exhaled deeply as he attempted to find the right way to announce his presence; assuming that didn't give him away. Azazel was... interesting.

"Beautiful, isn't it?", the master asked with no signs of anger or despise in his tone. Saki was now certain and assured that his presence was no longer a secret. "Go ahead. Take a closer look. It does not anger me that you have discovered the bodies of my fallen adversaries, those who dared oppose me. They are my trophy.", the unusually awkward master declared without hesitation or remorse.

No, he wasn't angry. He didn't even consider the possibility that he should be angry or hesitant about his future son-in-law discovering such a deep, dark secret of cruelty and sadism. It was, for lack of a better word, appreciated. But the paranoid Shredder didn't leave any room for offensive retort as he glared at the eerie garden of victims.

"The evening is rather nice. I've been locked in that throne room for far too many hours... Not good for my complexion, you see. So I find you out here, in my garden. Why?", Saki asked casually but not totally without suspicion. He knew how to play these kinds of games and felt it necessary to 'test' one of his most ruthless warriors. After all, Azazel had no idea about their unusual family.
    Azazel
    Lurker

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2014-01-22

Post by Azazel on Wed May 14, 2014 9:11 am

Azazel could care a less if Shredder was angery or not. It was none of his concern. He folded his arms and walked to Shredder's side. "I've always known what you planted in your garden. It doesn't bother me. How ever, Rayne is a different story. She didn't know. She is the one that dug up the bodies."

He looked up at Shredder. "She took one of them away from the tower. One of the bodies I mean."

"As for why I am here. Same as you. To get some fresh air. Or are we suddenly not allowed in the garden anymore?"
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Fri May 16, 2014 12:04 pm

Lazarus wrote:Laz sat down on the couch and soon Phin was next to him, handing him his stuffed animal. He took it with a smile and kissed the top of Phin's head. "thanks little man. I feel much better now." He picked up the little turtle and placed him on his lap.

He then looked over to Raph and was quiet for a bit trying to think of the words to say.

"It's not yer fault." He finally said. "shredder did it. He knew what he was doing he used her as a shield to break you. Don't let him do that. Don't let him have that kind of power."

To say Raph was surprised that Laz didn't blame him at all for Aeris' death was a complete understatment. He was floored! He just couldn't believe that the man didn't put any of the blame on him. He was the one to lose his temper and charge the Shredder in the first place. He was the one that sunk his sai into the woman's chest. And he was the last thing Aeris saw before she closed her eyes forever.

And yet, it seemed like Laz didn't hold it against him. Raph should have found some comfort in that but instead he felt more guilt. Raph wouldn't forgive himself so easily.

"...Really?"
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Sat May 17, 2014 4:39 am

"You need to let it go, Raph. It wasn't your fault." Laz said once more. But he knew there was nothing he could say to make the turtle feel any better. With time, Raph would have to learn to forgive himself for something that was out of his control.

"I have to meet someone in about an hour. she's one of the foot. but she helped me out. she said there was something important she had to talk to me about."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sat May 17, 2014 11:00 am

Once in the bathroom, Lexi grabbed everything she would need in order to patch Laz up, then headed back towards the den where he and Raph were talking, but hearing that they were discussing what happened, she hung back a moment to give them some privacy. Then, she heard Laz mention that the person that he needed to meet up with was a member of the Foot. Apparently it was the one that helped him, but still.... it didn't set well with her.

"Not until I patch you up, you won't." She gently scolded, finally joining them in the den. She knelt beside him and gently began cleaning the wound. Phin was sitting contentedly in Laz' lap, watching on with concern as his mom worked her wonders. Lexi worked quietly, giving the two time to finish talking as she cleaned him up as best she could, before medicating and applying a topical anaesthetic to his skin, then pulling out the needle and suture material from the first aid box. It wasn't common for someone to keep such things on hand, but obviously Serenity's family had connections with doctors. It was something she was thankful for.

"This is probably going to sting a little.." She warned before pushing the needle through his skin, and carefully began suturing the wound closed.

"I know you wouldn't go if you thought it was a trap," She said, her eyes remaining glued to her work. "But.. just in case.... I'm going with you." She said matter of factly, not leaving any room for argument. "Raph and me. We'll keep our distance, let you have your privacy... but if things go South, she's going down."

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Sun May 18, 2014 9:40 pm

Laz braced himself for the needle and winced a little. But he did manage a chuckle. "Trust me, this woman wouldn't hurt me. But if you feel the need to come then that's fine."

He would only allow it because he knew it wasn't a trap. And if Rayne said it was important then it must be. He turned his attention to Phin and smiled. "how was your morning?" He asked the little one.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Mon May 19, 2014 12:35 pm

Oh, if only it were that easy. Raph really wanted to let it go, but the guilt still ate at him from the inside out. He took some comfort in knowing that Laz didn't blame him, but it was still an innocent death on his conscience. Things like that couldn't just go away. Nor should they. Raph still believed he should be punished somehow for what he had done.

When Lexi mentioned that Laz didn't go alone, he was about to protest. At first he thought Lexi meant just her. There was no fucking way he would let her go anywhere without him anymore. But that left one question. Who would take Phin while they were gone? Finding babysitters wouldn't be a problem, but...now that he knew about the tracker inside his son, how could he trust Phin's caretakers to protect him. He knew his brothers were probably the best bet because they could handle Bishop...especially if they were together.

"Oh, we're definitely goin' with you."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Mon May 19, 2014 12:56 pm

Lexi was glad that Laz was okay with it, and that Raph was in agreement. It would certainly make their lives easier to just go with it, because her mind was made up and it was happening. "Good." She smiled as she finished the last of the sutures, then covered the injury with fresh gauze.

When Laz asked how his morning was, Phin flashed him a grin, not fully understanding the question, but the fact that Laz was smiling was a good indicator that things were okay, despite the emotions that filled the room only moments before. He was good at picking up on emotions... exceptionally so considering his young age. It was both a gift and a curse.

Lexi stood up and ruffled Laz' hair. "I'll get you a fresh shirt, then we can head out if you want." She told him before disappearing into the bedroom to retrieve a black button-up from the closet. She returned and draped it over his lap, then carefully took Phin into her arms. "Remey's awake, I'm sure he wouldn't mind keeping an eye on Phin. I'm sure your brothers are 'busy'." She said, rolling her eyes. Most of them always spend most of their time with their girlfriends...a fact that secretly bugged her.

Number of posts : 204
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Ryan on Mon May 19, 2014 1:17 pm

Mikko wrote:"Ummmmm she didn't give me a time. so I guess when ever we want. I would like to get there early though before other guest arrive. My gift to him is a tattoo and I hope that he's willing to get one from me. SO if he is I want to start it before the party actually gets started."

Ryan nodded. "I'm sure he will, babe," he said, pressing a kiss to her cheek then sat down at the table.  He took a sip of his coffee and looked over at Travis again.  "Don't you think your mom is a good artist, too?"  He smiled then looked over at Mikko again, giving her a small wink.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Tue May 20, 2014 9:51 am

Laz put on the clean shirt and handed Phin to Raph. "I'm ready to go now. I just want to get this over with and figure out what I'm going to do now."

He stood up and held on to his side as he moved.

"I don't want to stay out too long. Rayne had wanted to come here but I knew what a bad idea that was."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Tue May 20, 2014 9:55 am

Mikko hoped that Gabe wanted the tat. She had been wanting to tattoo Gabe for forever! It just never seemed like the right time. She walked over to the table as Travis smiled and nodded to Ryan's question.

"Our little boy is quite the artist too. Maybe he'll follow in mommy's footsteps." She thought about that sentence for a bit then shook her head. "Uh no. on second thought you shouldn't follow in my steps."

She leaned down kissed Travis' cheek. "Hurry up and get ready I want to leave." Mikko was obviously excited. Little did she know everyone was at Gabe's house already.
    Ryan
    Friend

Number of posts : 204
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Ryan on Tue May 20, 2014 10:43 am

Ryan smiled gently at Mikko. "Oh, Mikko. There are plenty of good qualities in you that I'd love to see in your son someday."

After a quick breakfast, Ryan disappeared into his room to grab a shower and get dressed. When he emerged from his bedroom, he had on a polo shirt, slacks and his hair slicked back. Then he put on his shoes and grabbed a jacket, heading for the door after making sure Travis was ready.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Tue May 20, 2014 10:48 am

Mikko had been ready. she got Travis ready in his costume. little white tank top, baggie jeans, blond wig and sneakers. "There's my little eminem." Once Ryan was ready Mikko grabbed her tattoo supplies and travis and headed out to the car.

She buckled Travis in and put her things in the trunk. She then slipped in the passenger side of the car .
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192

Post by Gabriel on Tue May 20, 2014 11:16 am

Juicy wrote:Juicy grinned and hopped out of the bed. "Happy Birthday sunshine!" She cheered. "Axel and I got you something I think yer really going to like. Angel and Kelly are here too. So get dress and come out your room sleepy head."

She passed him up and spanked his ass on the way out of the room.

"He's up now guys."

Gabriel searched in a groggy haze for his pants, feeling a little too exposed in nothing but his boxers. He was trying to slide them on when Juicy passed him by, but not without spanking his ass. Yeah, the girl was a little too comfortable with their friendship, but he tried to shrug it off.

He finished getting dressed, finding the task more of a challenge than it should be due to the soreness in his side and the narcotics that still flowed through his system. But he finally managed and soon emerged from the bedroom wearing his trademark baggy jeans and a black wife-beater.

Friend

Number of posts : 116
    Registration date : 2013-04-13

Post by Juicy on Tue May 20, 2014 11:23 am

Once Gabe joined the others. Juicy grabbed the wrapped box with the two guns in it and skipped over to him. "I couldn't wait to give you this! It's from Axel and me. Happy birthday!"

"alles Gute zum Geburtstag!" Axel said and raised his beer up.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Tue May 20, 2014 11:39 am

Lazarus wrote:Laz put on the clean shirt and handed Phin to Raph. "I'm ready to go now. I just want to get this over with and figure out what I'm going to do now."

He stood up and held on to his side as he moved.

"I don't want to stay out too long. Rayne had wanted to come here but I knew what a bad idea that was."

Lexi helped Laz up, frowning as he held his side. Obviously the injury was painful. In all honesty he needed to see a doctor, but she knew that he wouldn't go for that. Fortunately Ace had visited her a few days ago, so she had enough narcotics to hopefully help Laz through this.

"Yeah, having her come here with a mansion full of the Foots enemies probably isn't the best idea." She replied as she dug through her purse and pulled out a few pain killers, discreetly sliding them into his palm. She wasn't sure if Raph saw the 'exchange' or not, but the pills were justified in this case. Her own addiction to them was due to fighting her own personal demons. This life had been hard on her, and had taken it's toll.

She headed into the kitchen and grabbed a bottled water, handing it to Laz, then looked at Raph as she held out her arms to take Phin. "I can take him to Remey... I know you would feel awkward asking him for a favor."

Female

Post by Lexi on Tue May 20, 2014 12:59 pm

Raphael took Phin from Laz. He wasn't sure about Lexi's recommendation for babysitting, but she was probably right about the rest of his family. Except maybe Master Splinter. To be honest, he would rather put the child in his grandfather's arms than in a Foot member's. "I'm gonna go see if Master Splinter's up, first," he told them then scooped up a Phin's bag with toys and other essentials. Then without waiting for an answer, he headed out towards the mansion with his son in his arms. "Let's go see Grand-daddy, huh?"

Splinter: Splinter had finished his meditation and was now out in the back watching Leo play with Ivy. It was nice to have children around. They brought a special kind of energy to a home.

Laz took the pills, he wasn't usually one to take meds, but he was hurting pretty badly. He downed them with some water and gave Lexi a smile. "I'll be fine. Just have to walk it off." He put an arm around Lexi and followed Raph out of the little house to find Splinter.

Of course Lexi hadn't thought of Splinter. She saw so little of the old rat that it was easy to forget. But then again, they lived in different places. That certainly put a strain on things, she thought-- especially with Raph's relationship with his family.. but then again, they all had girlfriends and all usually spent most of their time with them. Though, Lexi encouraged Raph to spend time with his family. The last thing she ever wanted was to rip him away. She smiled when Laz put an arm around her, and she carefully slid one around his waist to help support them as they headed outside. Fortunately they wouldn't have to search all five thousand rooms to find Raph's father. He was out in the yard, enjoying some sunlight with Leo and Ivy.

It didn't take Raph long to find Splinter but he frowned. He saw little Ivy and his brother. He knew Ivy was Aeris' daughter. The woman he killed. He wanted to avoid the little girl for a while so she didn't ask him the wrong questions. He glanced at Phin then sighed. "You're dad's a coward, ain't he?" He shook his head, changing his mind again and walked over to Master Splinter, Leo, and little Ivy. "Master Splinter? Can I talk ta' you for a sec?"

Splinter looked up at Raph with a soft smile. "Of course. Is everything alright?"

Laz walked up to Ivy and Leo. "Ivy, I have to go meet up with a friend so I'll be gone for a little bit, but I'll come right back ok."

"Um...can ya' watch Phoenix for a little bit? I gotta help with something." Raph felt so nervous for some reason. He tried not to make eye contact with the little girl for now.

Splinter: "Of course. I always look forward to watching the little one." Splinter took Phin from Raph and bounced the little turtle on his knee. He didn't ask Raph what he was helping with. If Raph wanted to tell him he would.

Ivy was having a good time with Leo, and her favorite fairy was doing wonders at easing her mind at the moment. Seeing her daddy, she hopped down from the swing and sprinted over to where he was, wrapping her little arms around his leg. "Okay." She smiled, giving his leg a tight hug before taking off to rejoin Leo. Seeing the interaction between Laz and the little girl, Lexi recalled Laz' confession last night, before all hell broke loose. Ivy belonged to Gabe. It was certainly a conversation that he would have to have with the biological father, but that would have to wait until a better time. One thing was for certain, Laz was Ivy's father. The love was certainly there.

"You take good care of my little girl, leo." Laz said and gave him a wave. Leo nodded and placed Ivy on the swing again. Laz looked over to the other two. "We ready?"

Raph gave his father a small smile, grateful he didn't ask him questions about where he was going. "Thanks. I'll be back as soon as I can." Then he leaned over and gave his son a small peck on the cheek. "Be good for Grand-daddy, 'kay?" Then he gave them both a small wave. "Mommy and Daddy'll be back later."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:44 am