Birthday boyz (Halloween)

Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Re: Birthday boyz (Halloween)

Post by Lexi on Wed May 21, 2014 9:31 pm

Phin didn't seem too upset that his parents were leaving. Normally that would be the case, but he was far too interested in what Leo and Ivy were doing. Once everyone said their goodbyes, they made their way to Laz' SUV, but Lexi had already decided that she would drive. Laz was injured, she wanted to make things as easy for him as possible.

"Trust me to drive?" She teased, holding her hand out for the keys. "I promise I'll be gentle."

Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Thu May 22, 2014 2:19 am

Laz grinned at Lexi and tossed her the keys. "Yeah I think I can trust you." He slipped in the back seat to let Raph sit with his girl. He told Lexi where to go then sat back and pondered on what it was that Rayne had to talk to him about. It had better been something important. then again this was Rayne he was talking about. Of course it was something important.
    Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by Splinter on Thu May 22, 2014 2:22 am

Splinter looked down at Phin and smiled. "Would you like to swing too?" He asked and carried the boy over to the swing set. There was no baby swing but there was a swing with two seats facing each other and a bar in the middle.

Splinter sat Phin in one of the seats and then sat beside him, close to the edge so he could use his staff on the ground to push them.
    Ryan
    Friend

Number of posts : 204
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Ryan on Thu May 22, 2014 10:07 am

Mikko wrote:Mikko had been ready. she got Travis ready in his costume. little white tank top, baggie jeans, blond wig and sneakers. "There's my little eminem." Once Ryan was ready Mikko grabbed her tattoo supplies and travis and headed out to the car.

She buckled Travis in and put her things in the trunk. She then slipped in the passenger side of the car .

Ryan smiled sweetly at Travis. "Looking good, Travis."  He grinned then snagged his keys and a jacket then headed out the door.  After making sure Mikko was situated and her supplies were safely in the trunk, he got in on the drivers side and then they were on their way.  He glanced over at Mikko.

"Are you excited to see your friends again?" he wondered out loud.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Thu May 22, 2014 12:32 pm

Raph sat next to Lexi then they were off.  In retrospect, he probably should have covered up more.  He was in too much of a hurry and didn't think about it until it was too late.  Oh, well.  He would just have to stick to the shadows as much as he could unless they ran into trouble.  Which, when it came to the Foot, that was almost a guarantee.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Thu May 22, 2014 12:41 pm

Once everyone was loaded up, Lexi pulled out of the driveway and started down the long path that would lead them out to the main road. The old trees that concealed the road reminded her of something out of a horror movie.. the scenery seriously gave her the creeps.

She now noticed that Raph was in all his naked glory... obviously he wasn't thinking, or he just didn't care. "You're going to have to duck down once we hit the city." She told him. "I guess you're waiting outside of the joint?" She then looked over her shoulder at Laz. "Where are we meeting her at?"

Female
    Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2012-08-28

Post by Pepper on Thu May 22, 2014 1:52 pm

Obviously Pepper was exhausted. The amount of effort it had taken her to restrain herself last night around Leo and his wound had completely drained her, but it was proof that it could be done. She was adjusting to the animal side of herself, but it came at a price.

She had slept through Leo waking up and taking on the job of babysitting Ivy. She woke to an empty bed, but the sight wasn't unusual. Leo had always been an early bird, unlike herself. Her fingers traveled over to brush the void beside her, wishing for once that she could wake before him. it would have been nice to snuggle him and laze around for a bit, but today, just like every other morning, wasn't an option.

After a few moments, she finally pushed herself up, grabbing a housecoat that hung nearby. She had slept in her underwear... it was much more comfortable than PJs, and Leo had been too injured to indulge in any 'bedroom activities'. After pulling the soft cotton robe on, she headed out of the bedroom. Now to find Leo... or anyone that may know where he was at....

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Fri May 23, 2014 9:05 am

Azazel wrote:Azazel could care a less if Shredder was angery or not. It was none of his concern. He folded his arms and walked to Shredder's side. "I've always known what you planted in your garden. It doesn't bother me. How ever, Rayne is a different story. She didn't know. She is the one that dug up the bodies."

He looked up at Shredder. "She took one of them away from the tower. One of the bodies I mean."

"As for why I am here. Same as you. To get some fresh air. Or are we suddenly not allowed in the garden anymore?"

Saki gave the young, naive fool time to breathe. He allowed him to gain some composure and slowly the truth was revealed. Azazel was not one to hold a grudge, at least not with anyone of the clan. But his actions, and the way his mind was wired, did interest the master. Saki didn't even stare at him as he talked.

The time would simply pass and everything would be brought into a better light. A light snicker escaped him as the warrior showed no hesitance in revealing that what Saki did to the bodies had never bothered him. That was reassuring. It did seem very foreshadowing, however, once Azazel stepped at his side and stood in a rather familiar posture.

It caused Saki to quirk a curious brow, but not to worry - in due time. All in due time. Once Azazel had finished saying his peace it was now the mysterious master's turn to retort, and retort he did. It was obvious who Rayne had been curious about and it was that inquisitive mind that would likely get her killed.

"Yes, Aeris... I presumed her curiosity would get the better of her. Rayne has been loyal for nine whole years. I shall give her the chance to explain herself and on the off-chance that she plays dumb, you have my permission to 'retire' her at your leisure.", Oroku Saki smiled softly. Such a devious mind, perhaps his greatest weapon.

That smile soon faded. His loyal soldier's question did not irritate him so much as it did puzzle him. "No, of course not. Every Foot soldier is allowed to loiter on every inch of his soil, aside from my very throne. But you were aware of that. Until this equation is solved I would rather no-one else sets foot in this garden until otherwise noted. After all, her heinous actions could very well raise suspicion with others not of this clan...", and that was the truth.

Oroku Saki was a man at war with the world, and himself. That often caused extreme paranoia to the brink of withdrawing himself from his own clan, the very soldiers he helped train and prepare for their biggest battle yet. But as a general of war, Saki also knew whom to trust and whom to descend into the afterlife; at a later time, of course. This was only the beginning.

"Finished training, then? Why not treat yourself to tea made by one of many loyal housemaids? It is rather delicious. You have yet to learn the fruits of my labor; learn to appreciate them. Otherwise it was all for nothing.", the shady master slowly turned his head to glare at Azazel as if to question why he was not engaging in the freedoms afforded to every soldier here.

Unusual, indeed.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Fri May 23, 2014 11:41 am

"To the bangers club. Not the nicest place to go, but it has a lot of people and that's what I want. not sure if I'm meeting her in the front of the place or the roof or what. I guess I'll just stand around til she finds me."
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Fri May 23, 2014 3:26 pm

Lexi wrote:Once everyone was loaded up, Lexi pulled out of the driveway and started down the long path that would lead them out to the main road. The old trees that concealed the road reminded her of something out of a horror movie.. the scenery seriously gave her the creeps.

She now noticed that Raph was in all his naked glory... obviously he wasn't thinking, or he just didn't care. "You're going to have to duck down once we hit the city." She told him. "I guess you're waiting outside of the joint?" She then looked over her shoulder at Laz. "Where are we meeting her at?"

Raph gave Lexi a shrug at the state of his dress. He really didn't come prepared for this outing, but he could do what he could to stay close enough to know what was going on. And if things turned ugly, he wouldn't be far away to throttle some baddies if it came down to it.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sat May 24, 2014 11:51 am

Lexi made no comment about the choice of a meeting location. She drove in that direction, sighing at Raph's wordless reply. She quirked a brow at him, slightly annoyed that she wasn't worth his breath, but then she reminded herself of the night he had had. Perhaps her annoyance wasn't really directed at him, but this circus of a life she was living. There was no escape, and no rest in sight. It was exhausting.

"Foot or not, she's a woman, Laz. If you told her to meet you in a public place, chances are she's inside." Or, at least she hoped that was the case. She knew so little about this woman. If she was meeting him on the roof, that gave her the advantage if she was going to try carrying out Shredder's failed attempt at an execution.

Soon they were pulling up to the curb. Lexi climbed out of the SUV and walked around to wait on the sidewalk for Laz. Raph wouldn't be going in... obviously. "I'm going inside." She told her boyfriend, not really knowing what his plan was since he didn't really answer her.

Foot Ninja OC

Female
    Number of posts : 32
    Registration date : 2013-05-16

Post by Rayne on Sat May 24, 2014 12:05 pm

As Lexi predicted, Rayne was inside the club, sitting in a secluded section. Life outside the tower made her uneasy, and she was certainly feeling out of her element. Earlier, she had managed to slip back into the tower and taken a shower to was away the dirt and blood that covered her skin. Her Foot uniform had been exchanged for a long black dress. She had only ever worn it for special occasions such as ceremonies and other things Foot related. It wasn't something she had chosen for this particular occasion, but the first thing she could grab in her haste to get dressed and out of the tower without being detected. It seemed appropriate for the news that she would be presenting to one of her oldest friends. Despite the lack of effort she had put into her preparation, she looked beautiful.

She felt uneasy, like every casual pair of eyes were dissecting her and unraveling the truth of her origins. So few people knew of the Foot and the tower that deep down, she knew it was paranoia, but it would subside substantially the moment she saw a familiar face....
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Sat May 24, 2014 12:23 pm

Raph really wanted to go inside with them, but considering he wasn't 'dressed for the occasion', he had to settle for just waiting outside in the SUV.  It turned out there wasn't a place he could hide out right outside the building where no one would be able to see him.  He sighed heavily in frustration.

"Yeah..."  He certainly didn't sound happy and he landed his fist forcefully on the dashboard to express his displeasure for the situation. "Call me if you need any help in there...got it?"  If it got to that point, Raph wouldn't care if someone saw him or not.  His main focus would be to get Lexi and Laz out of there.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Sat May 24, 2014 12:30 pm

Laz got out of the car and looked over at Raph. "Don't worry we'll be fine." though honestly he would have rathered Lexi not come in with him but he didn't say anything.

He walked into the club and after some looking spotted Rayne. He went up to her and sat down across from her. "Ok I'm here so what did you want to talk to me about?" he asked and waved the waitriss off when she asked if he wanted anything. He didn't want to have to stay longer then he had to.

"I know it has to be important. You wouldn't call me for nothing,"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sat May 24, 2014 1:15 pm

Lexi followed Laz inside, accompanying him to the table where the woman was seated. Just the sight of her burned Lexi up for some reason, but her initial thought was because Rayne was a member of the Foot, and a tool in the drama that crippled their lives. She stopped short at the table, glaring daggers at Rayne. She had never been good at masking her feelings.

"I'm going to leave you two alone to talk about whatever... but know this, you try anything.. I mean anything that makes me think that you're going to hurt him, and I'll fucking kill you." She seethed, giving that a moment to sink in before she turned and headed off to find a table far enough to give them a degree of privacy, but close enough to react if Rayne decided to be stupid.

Foot Ninja OC

Female

Post by Rayne on Sat May 24, 2014 1:24 pm

Before Rayne could respond, an angry brunette was threatening her. Even though she couldn't see Lexi's face last night due to the mask, she recognized her voice. She didn't have time to say anything before the woman walked off, not that she would have, anyway. The woman was Laz' friend, and was obviously skeptical of her. Honestly, she didn't blame her.

"She's a pistol, isn't she..." She said in a soft tone, taking a sip of her drink. Obviously Laz was in a hurry, and she understood that he had a lot to get back to. She finally nodded. "Yes. I'm sorry for being an inconvenience, but... I just wanted you to know that I took Aeris' body." She told him, pausing for a moment. "I'm sure she's in the morgue by now, and they will probably be contacting you soon. I left her phone with her body, so surely they'll search her list of contacts." She gave him a sympathetic look. "I wanted you to have a chance to bury her... to say goodbye. Your little girl deserves that closure, too...."
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Sun May 25, 2014 6:05 am

"Lexi is just over protective. She doesn't know you like I do. She means well." He said. Then Rayne got to the point of why they were there. Aeris. Rayne saved Aeris from being buried with the other bodies in the tower garden. He sighed at that and gave a soft smile.

"thank you. For doing that. But you know if you were caught Shredder would kill you. You shouldn't have put yourself in danger like that."

He thought about her words and shook his head.

"No Ivy shouldn't see her like that. She thinks her mother is with the angels. If Ivy saw Aeris' body she wouldn't understand. But I do want to see her. What hospital did you take her to?"
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Sun May 25, 2014 11:57 am

"Um....kind of nervous. I don't think Gabe knows I'm coming. And I'm sure his dragon friends will be there. I just hope I come out this party alive."

Yeah mikko knew that there was a risk involved in going to this party. But she trust that Gabe and Serenity wouldn't let anything happen to her. At least not at their house. Now once Mikko left the party she was fair game.

"Maybe i should have brought a weapon."
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Sun May 25, 2014 12:55 pm

Now alone in the SUV, Raph was starting to get anxious.  It had only been a couple minutes so far since they had disappeared into the building.  He tried relax as he moved to the back of the SUV to stay more hidden and sat down once more.  The tinted windows would be better for him to keep him concealed.  

He stared out the window, watching people come and go out of the restaurant.  He kept waiting in anticipation that Lexi and Laz would be the next people to come out.  Wishful thinking, he knew, but he hated being left out of the loop.
    Kendall
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 180
    Registration date : 2009-04-05

Post by Kendall on Mon May 26, 2014 2:54 am

Kendall had woken up early that day because, well, he couldn't sleep anymore.  He was excited for today.  They were getting to see their friends and later they would take little Zoe out for trick-or-treating.  Kendall himself was going to take her around.  All he had to do was wear a mask and he would be good to go.  That was the great thing about Halloween.

Kendall was currently in the kitchen with Zoe, giving her breakfast and making her mother some as well.  He wanted to surprise the first love of his life with breakfast in bed.  It was something he would do sporadically so Daisy never knew when it would happen next.

Kendall above the sizzling coming from the frying pan, he heard the phone ring and Daisy's beautiful voice answer it.  He smiled to himself as he flipped the eggs in the pan.  It looked like he would have to hurry to get everything in there before Daisy left the room.

A few minutes later, he was piling the food on a plate and placed the plate and a glass of orange juice on a tray then took it to the bedroom.  He just waited for the phone call to end before lightly pushing the door open and he smiled brightly at the woman in bed.
    Ryan
    Friend

Number of posts : 204
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Ryan on Mon May 26, 2014 3:02 am

Mikko wrote:"Um....kind of nervous. I don't think Gabe knows I'm coming. And I'm sure his dragon friends will be there. I just hope I come out this party alive."

Yeah mikko knew that there was a risk involved in going to this party. But she trust that Gabe and Serenity wouldn't let anything happen to her. At least not at their house. Now once Mikko left the party she was fair game.

"Maybe i should have brought a weapon."

Ryan nodded. He didn't like the fact Mikko would be going into the lion's den and he had to keep telling himself everything would be fine. "I'll be right there with you the entire time. I won't let anything happen to you," he promised her with a sincere smile as they finally pulled up to Gabe's house.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Mon May 26, 2014 5:23 am

Once they got to Gabe's place and parked. Mikko looked at the large house and took a deep breath. Hopefully this didn't end badly. She slipped out the car and pulled Travis from the back seat. She held him in one arm and grabbed her tattooing supplies with her free hand.

Once she had everything she walked up to the door and knocked with her foot.
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Mon May 26, 2014 5:25 am

Serenity smiled at Gabe, but felt bad that he was woken so early. But hopefully the rest of the day made up for that. She was still on the phone with Daisy when she heard the knock at the front door. She hurried over and opened it.

"Mikko's here." She said in the phone. She then guided them into the room with everyone else.
    Rayne
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Female

Post by Rayne on Mon May 26, 2014 6:21 pm

Lazarus wrote:"Lexi is just over protective. She doesn't know you like I do. She means well." He said. Then Rayne got to the point of why they were there. Aeris. Rayne saved Aeris from being buried with the other bodies in the tower garden. He sighed at that and gave a soft smile.

"thank you. For doing that. But you know if you were caught Shredder would kill you. You shouldn't have put yourself in danger like that."

He thought about her words and shook his head.

"No Ivy shouldn't see her like that. She thinks her mother is with the angels. If Ivy saw Aeris' body she wouldn't understand. But I do want to see her. What hospital did you take her to?"

Rayne understood that Laz' friend was over-protective, that was bluntly obvious. She spared a quick glance in the woman's direction and witnessed the death glares she was receiving. Her gaze shifted back to Laz, a soft smile hinting at her lips when he reminded her of the danger she had put herself in.

" ...because I didn't put myself in enough danger when I helped you escape." She reminded him. Laz had asked for her help, but regardless of his pleas, she would have helped him anyway. The incident in the gardens was just one more nail in her coffin.

"I didn't know about the gardens-- that Shredder buries his victims there." She told him, unsure of Laz was aware or not.

She understood why Laz didn't want his daughter to see Aeris, but just giving him the chance to see her one last time made the risk seem worth it, because she would be dead soon, anyway. It was simply a matter of time before Saki figured out who had aided in Laz' escape. "She is at the Metro hospital."
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Tue May 27, 2014 8:47 am

Laz gave her a crooked smile. "You have risked too much for me, but thank you. I'll head straight to the hospital. She didn't have any family that I know of, so I'm not sure what plans to make for her." It was a lot he had to think about and such a short time to think about it.

He reached in his pocket and pulled out his keys. He took one of the keys off the key ring and gave it to Rayne.

"Take this and go to the beach house. It's Remey's place but I know he wont mind. The foot wont find you there. You can hide out for a while. I'll be heading back there in a few days myself."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:48 am