Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Re: Birthday boyz (Halloween)

Post by Lazarus on Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:17 am

"Ok lets go find him." Laz picked up Ivy and carried her around the mansion. It took some doing and some peeking into other's rooms but he finally found Leo and thankfully he was awake. When Leo saw Ivy and Laz he sat on the side of the bed with his legs hanging off and opened his arms for the little girl.

LAz put her down so she could go to him. "I thought it would be helpful to have you around while I told her about Aries." He expalned.

Leo nodded. "That's fine."
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:26 am

Raph hadn't even thought of the possibility that his son could be harboring a tracker. But the more Raph thought of it, the more it made sense. "That bastard!" That did it. If Bishop so much as came anywhere near his family or himself, he would kill him then spit on his grave!

He took a few deep breaths to calm down, trying to process the rest of what Lexi said. Raph didn't want this woman anywhere near their son. But, maybe Lexi was right. They needed answers. The problem was, the doctor would report any findings straight to Bishop. And he couldn't let that happen.

Lexi's plea broke down his resolve and he threw up his hands in frustration. "Alright, fine," he grumbled, rolling his eyes then looked at Lexi again. "I sure hope ya know what you're doin'."
    Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by Splinter on Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:34 am

"very well. I'll go fetch her." Splinter told them and left the little house. He shuffled his way back to the front door and opened it up for the woman.

"this way."

Melinda was shocked to see the rat. But she had seen many creatures in her time working for Bishop so she didn't let the shock show. She followed Splinter to the back of the house and to the smaller home. That was some house to have a house in the back yard! And she thought Bishop lived large.

Splinter opened the door for her and Melinda walked in and looked around. She then spotted Raph and Lexi.

Raph looked pissed, but she had been warned about him. Lexi seemed uneasy. But if it was her child and some strange doctor came she would feel the same way.

"My name is Melinda. I've been a doctor for Mutants and aliens for about ten years now. I'm only here to establish a patent doctor relationship. no poking or anything like that. I bought some toys with me. And I'm sure I can answer any questions you have."
    Melinda
    Lurker

Female
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2014-02-04

Post by Melinda on Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:30 pm

"I hope I'm right, too." Lexi answered, because she had made enough bad choices for a lifetime. They both had. When the doctor was shown into the house, Lexi couldn't help but feel like they had been invaded, even though she had given permission for the woman to be here. Still, the fact that she had been sent here without their consent. Even as Melinda introduced herself, Lexi could not let her guard down. This woman worked for Bishop, after all. Hearing that Melinda had worked with mutants and aliens for longer than she had even known about them certainly made her curious. "I'm guessing everything that you've treated... Bishop is responsible for making a mess of....."

Raph watched the woman come in, feeling more and more uneasy about it. He would make sure he stayed between Melinda and his son until he found out more about her. He kept his narrowed gaze on the woman as she approached the three of them.

Melinda turned to Lexi and nodded. "He does have a habit of making a mess of things. But, I make sure everyone is ok and as comfortable as they can be. Bishop sometimes doesn't like my methods and says I'm too compasionate but, I can't help it." She looked over to Phin and signed hello to him and smiled. Showing him that he would be able to comunicate with him. She then looked at Raph. "I was warned about you." She admitted. "I promise I don't mean any harm."

"Hmph..." Raph grumbled and folded his arms over his plastron, sparing a glance at Lexi before slowly moving away to let Melinda closer. "Ya better not..." Then he looked at both Lexi and Phin, never taking his eyes off of his son.

Lexi allowed the woman to get closer, but she would not let down her guard. She was skeptical about the woman's claims of compassion, but she wouldn't voice that just yet. Phin had been watching her, clinging tightly to Lexi. He couldn't completely understand what was going on, but could sense the tension in the room and that made him uncomfortable and untrusting of this new person. But then she signed 'hello'.. something that very few 'strangers' knew how to do. It certainly earned his curiosity. It took him a moment, but he slowly returned the gesture, and managed a hint of a smile.

Melinda reached in her bag and took out a stuffed bear. She handed it to Phin. "How are you feeling?" She asked the little turtle.
    Bones
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

Post by Bones on Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:37 am

Sugar was dead, and who did they call, him not Jencko. No one had the balls to Jencko his girl got shot up so it was up to him to inform him.

Bones walked into HQ then headed to Jencko's office. He knocked as he opened the door then took a seat in one of the chairs.

"One of the vigilantes killed Sugar" he said with a sigh. "Shot her dead then left her in the street. No body else wanted to tell you. I hear she's at st. peters hospital in the morgue. Sorry man."

Once he got that all out he embraced himself for the yelling and cussing.
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am

With the cake baking, Serenity called Daisy. She didn't want to do too much without the girl's help. She wanted Daisy to be a part of the setting up. She just hoped that the girl was awake. But knowing she had a little girl to take care of she was sure that Daisy was awake by now.
    Annabelle
    Original Character

Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2010-04-07

Post by Annabelle on Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:46 am

Belle was awake and wondering the house while her parents slept. She made her way downstairs and started running through all the doors and rooms. It was soon she found the cat and scooped it up in her arms.

"Hello Mr kitty." She cooed and stepped into the ball room. Her eyes lit up. It was like something out of a Disney movie. She ran in the center of the room with Mr. Kitty and twirled the cat around in a dance.
    Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by Splinter on Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:49 am

Splinter headed out the small house and back inside the mansion. He made his way to the ball room to meditate but saw that it was already occupided. He watched the little girl dance with the cat with a smile on his face.

He then made himself known and Belle stopped what she was doing and put the cat down. "morning!" She said cheerfully.

"Good morning." Splinter walked up to her and offered her his hand. She took it and stepped up on top his feet. The old rat spun her around in a dance. She giggled and held on to the rat as they danced.
    Juicy
    Friend

Number of posts : 116
    Registration date : 2013-04-13

Post by Juicy on Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:57 am

Once Juicy and Axel finished eating they left the apartment and headed to Juicy's friend. Together they had about a thousand dollars and Axel didn't think it would be enough to get Gabe a really nice pistol. Juicy said her friend was a meth attic and would take anything he could get, that a thousand would be more then enough.

They pulled up to the docks, warehouse 22. They both stepped inside and noticed lots of people high as fuck on who knows what. They walked to the back of the building to where Robert was.

"We need two pistols. something nice. It's for Gabe's birthday."

Robert looked at them through blood shot eyes and nodded. "I just got two pistols in." He said leading them inside a room. He opened a a box and inside sat two silver pistols with ivory handles. There was a phoenix carved into the side of the barrel. The two guns were beautiful.

"How much you want for them?" Axel asked.

"How much you got?"

"600."

Robert thought about that for a moment. He was in need of a fix and 600 could get him a lot. "Yeah fine take em off my hands." He finally said.

Juicy gave him the money and Robert gave them the guns and the silver bullets.

The two of them quickly left and got back in Juicy's car. "Now we need to wrap em up."

"Go to the dollar store we can get wrapping paper there." Axel said.
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female
    Number of posts : 303
    Registration date : 2010-07-16

Post by Angel Alvarez on Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:00 am

Angel had already gotten both Gabe and Raph a gift. Raph was getting a 12 pack of beer and Gabe was getting a bag of some of the best weed. Kelly was forced to run around town with her. But now they were headed to Gabe's home. They would have went to Raph's first but didn't feel like going all the way to the beach this early.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:04 am

Mikko took Travis to the kitchen and sat him at the table. She then started to make breakfast hoping that the smell would wake up Ryan.

"You want to make a card for your uncle Gabriel?" She asked her son.

"Mmmhmm." Travis answered.

Mikko smiled and quickly got him paper and crayons. she folded the paper to make it like a card. Then handed it to Travis. "Got to make sure it says happy birthday." She told him how to spell it as he took a red crayon and scribbled the letters with Mikko's help. Then they did the same with Gabe's name.

"Now you can draw him a picture. I'll leave you to it." She said and went back to cooking while Travis did his best to draw the best picture ever.
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 464
    Registration date : 2009-06-21

Post by Daisy on Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:09 pm

Daisy was in fact asleep, but her phone quickly changed all that. An arm shot out from beneath the blankets and she made blind attempts at grabbing the phone. After succeeding, she answered tiredly, suddenly remembering that she had a busy day ahead of her....

"Hey!" She tried to soul wide awake, but failed miserably.

Serenity
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:13 pm

"Awwww I woke you. I'm sorry. I'm just so excited for today. I already started the cake. But I was wondering if you wanted to come over early and help decorate. Sadly the turtles will not be joining us. something happen last night and they can't make it tonight."
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:07 pm

Melinda wrote: Melinda reached in her bag and took out a stuffed bear. She handed it to Phin. "How are you feeling?" She asked the little turtle.

Seeing Phin react so positively toward Melinda did put Raph some at ease.  He remembered the disaster of letting Bishop touch his son and the absolute horror on the little turtle's face.  It made Raph angry all over again at himself for being so stupid.  He should have put a stop to it before it got out of hand.

He tried not to think about it and watched how Phin interacted with this woman. He spared Lexi a quick glance and nodded once.  He knew she was as uneasy about this as he was and he had lots of questions to ask the doctor.  Mostly about how she found them.  Raph had a guess, but he didn't want to think about that possibility.

"So...uh...Melinda, how did you know we were here?"
    Ryan
    Friend

Number of posts : 204
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Ryan on Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:26 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko took Travis to the kitchen and sat him at the table. She then started to make breakfast hoping that the smell would wake up Ryan.

"You want to make a card for your uncle Gabriel?" She asked her son.

"Mmmhmm." Travis answered.

Mikko smiled and quickly got him paper and crayons. she folded the paper to make it like a card. Then handed it to Travis. "Got to make sure it says happy birthday." She told him how to spell it as he took a red crayon and scribbled the letters with Mikko's help. Then they did the same with Gabe's name.

"Now you can draw him a picture. I'll leave you to it." She said and went back to cooking while Travis did his best to draw the best picture ever.

Ryan and Mikko had a long night of wild passion.  Needless to say, Ryan was exhausted.  He didn't even notice when Mikko got up the next morning.  He did, however, smell the wonderful aromas wafting from the kitchen.  It was enough to rouse him from his sleep.

He rolled over out of bed, put on some boxers and a white t-shirt and exited the bedroom.  The smell got even stronger as he wandered in the direction of the kitchen.  He saw Travis coloring  at the table and saw Mikko over by the stove.  He smiled at both then entered the kitchen.

"Good morning.  It sure smells good in here."  He grinned at Mikko then looked over at Travis and leaned down closer to him. "What do you have there, buddy?"
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:33 am

Mikko smiled at Ryan. "Breakfast is almost ready."

Travis looked up at Ryan then went back to what he was doing. "Making a card for unca Gabeal." He said as he colored the dinosaur.

"He's going to be quite the artist when he's older." Mikko said and started setting the table. "We are invited to Gabe's birthday party tonight. Will you be able to make it?" She asked Ryan.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:13 pm

Mondo Gecko wrote:Last night was nice. for him and Ela at least. They went walking around the property and found a nice little bench in the middle of a garden. They had sat there and talked until they were both tired. They then went back inside and to their room. Mondo loved the sheets on the bed. And snuggling with his girl made it even better.

It was morning now. Mondo was awake, but he didn't want to get out of bed.He pulled the covers up to his chin and melted into his soft pillow. He never wanted to leave this bed.

Felt Mondo move under the covers next to her. Also all comfy along side him. Wraps one arm around him and pulls him close, "Don't want to get out of bed either huh?" Smiles at him as she lays next to him. "even though I'd love to do just that I know we can't." Sighs as she nuzzles him.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:50 pm

Seeing the signed question, Phin hesitated for a moment and spared a glance between his parents before turning his attention to the lady as he hugged the stuffed animal with his free arm. All he could think about was Bishop's earlier visit, and the fact that they were in this strange place.. and everyone seemed so tense. 'Scared.' He signed, because that's how he was feeling and it was the truth. That was the beauty of a child's mind, the innocence that didn't know what it was to lie. Knowing that he was afraid broke Lexi's heart, but she expected as much. The last few days had been hard on all of them, and now they were in a new place and dealing with a stranger. Hearing Raph's question, she waited for the woman to answer....

Melinda frowned but smiled at Phin again. "Don't be scared. Nothing I'm going to do is going to hurt you. As for how we keep finding you...." She wasn't sure how classified the information was, but she wanted them to trust her and the fiirst step to building trust was answering their questions truthfully. "He has a tracker on his back under his shell. taking it out would kill him. That's how Bishop has been following you all."

"Oh, my god..." That explained so much. But how the hell would they ever be safe again? They sure as hell couldn't stay here. He didn't want Bishop finding the rest of his family. "D--ang it!" He caught himself before he said another word but he felt like cussing up a storm for being so stupid! How the hell could he be a good father if their enemies could track their every move with their son?! Raph was seething. He had to calm down before he did something he regretted. He eyed the coffee table in front of the couch, so tempted to slam his fist into it until it broke into a million pieces. Okay, so that wouldn't work, so he stormed off to the bedroom again, headed over to the bed and grabbed a pillow and yelled into it, muffling whatever foul words came from his mouth.

Melinda's comment confirmed what she had feared. Phin was harboring a tracker, and it seemed that Bishop had been smart enough to place it where it would be impossible to remove.... and fatal. She watched as Raph stormed off, wanting nothing more than to comfort him.. to reassure him that they would all be okay. But she couldn't. Bishop had one up on them. "It can't be removed.. but I'm sure it can be disabled. I mean, even the best laid plans have flaws...." She said, not caring that this woman worked for Bishop and would surely repeat what she said. It didn't matter.

"It can be disabled. But I don't know how." Melinda sat down and opened her bag she took out two q-tips that qwew wrapped in plastic, a tongue depresser and a stethoscope. she laid them all out so Phin could see them. She then looked at Lexi. "Can you come sit next to me? I want him to be able to play with everything I have here so he's not scared."

Raph continued to scream obscenities into the pillow, clenching it tighter and tighter into his fists. Finally he pulled it away from his face then threw it as hard as he could against the bedroom wall with a grunt. He watched it go "thwump" against the wall then sat down on the edge of the bed, breathing heavily. He felt a little better but not much. This was a battle they couldn't win and it frustrated him to no end. It also meant that he could never let Phin leave his sight again. He wanted to be sure he could protect him the best he could. Bishop would never get near him again. As for this woman...Raph wasn't sure what to do. He wanted so desperately to throw her out and just hold his son, but he knew he needed to keep a level head about this. At least as much as Raph could muster. He always had that temper of his and the thought of Bishop knowing his son's whereabouts at all times made his blood boil.

When Melinda made her request, Lexi hesitated for a minute, seeing the medical stuff. Even though it was to get him used to it, the fact that he 'needed' to get used to it just felt.. wrong. Still, she would do anything to limit the stress and fear in his life, so she slowly made her way over and sat down, but just one look at the stuff triggered Phin's early memories, as vague as they were. He clung tightly to Lexi's shirt and turned his head, refusing to look at it. 'No.' He signed, shaking his head. 'No.' Lexi frowned deeply and gave him a small nod. "Okay-- no" she reassured him, then looked at Melinda. "It's still too soon. Bishop dropped by a day ago...and.... I think he remembers some from his days in the Lab." And that made her wonder... "You said that you have been working with mutants for 10 years... have you been with Bishop that long?" Because if she had, she surely had been involved with his 'creation'...right?

Melinda put everything up back in her bag. she had hoped to at least get his heart beat. "It's ok Pheonix it's all put away." She looked at Lexi and nodded. "Yes I 've been working closely with Bishop for ten years. Taking care of mutants and aliens and things I thought only exisited in movies. It's been an eye opening experience. I know phin is scared. And that's the last thing I want. The problem is. He was the seventh try. the others all had heart problems that killed them. That's why Bishop is so adiment about making sure he's ok."

The fact that Melinda had indeed been there for that long was lost the moment she informed her that Phin was the 'seventh try'. So that meant more babies were born, probably tortured before they finally perished due to defects. That's what happened when someone decided to play 'God'. Maybe someday Bishop would discover that he wasn't that powerful. "Seven.... were all of them created from the same....'donor'?"

"As far as I know, yes. All I am here for, is to make sure his heart is beating strong. I'm also here to offer the child a gift. Of course it would be up to you and Raphael." Melinda placed a hand softly on Phin's arm. "Phin, can I feel your pulse? No tools or scary equitment needed. Promise."

Raph sat there a few more minutes then stood up from the bed. He needed to get back out there. He would do his best to control his temper, but he would be watching Phin closely. He opened the door and walked out, looked over at Melinda, not saying a word. Then he headed back over to Phin and Lexi, watching the woman carefully.

Seven. Raph had probably lost six children. That was a lot to wrap her mind around, and the fact that they probably suffered broke her heart. She wanted to ask more about the little ones that were lost, but then Raph came back out, and it certainly wouldn't help his mood to know about the 'experiments'. Phin couldn't grasp what the woman was saying, but he allowed her to take his arm, not feeling threatened by it. She wasn't holding any scary tools so he trusted that this wouldn't end in pain. "A.. gift?" Lexi asked, not knowing if it would be something they could accept, given her 'position' as Bishop's medic.

Melinda used two fingers and felt for a pulse on Phin's wrist. She was quite for a moment as she felt the beating under her fingers. She then gave his little hand a squeeze and smiled at him. "A very strong pulse, that's good. " She then turned to Raph and Lexi. "Bishop, after a lot of convincing from myself. has agreed to give Phin his voice back."

For the first time, Raph spoke in a more upbeat tone. "What? How?" He blinked a few times, making sure he heard her right. "This ain't some trick, is it?" His eyes narrowed, trying to get a sense for the woman's sincerity.

Lexi was taken aback by the offer... but naturally she was skeptical. It was probably just some ploy to get Phin back into the Lab. "But...his vocal cords were severed. Can he really fix that... and why would he want to?" She asked, quirking a brow. Indeed, there were the thoughts tugging at the back of her mind.. the more hopeful. What if it was true? Phin would be able to speak... it would be the sweetest sound ever. "I know that you said that you 'convinced' him... but why would he listen, unless he wants to use that opportunity to do something..else...."

"well." Melinda started. "He's doing it for you. And both of you are welcomed to watch the surgery. There is a catch. He will outgrow the surgery. He will need a new surgery every six to eight months until he's full grown. The surgery it's self is painless. the healing process will take about two weeks and that can be uncomfortable. If you want to do this, all three of you have to be in it for the long ruun."

A catch. There was ALWAYS a catch. The end result sounded great but the road would be a hard one. And, considering it was his son, it made the decision even harder for him. Phin was too young to understand what was happening. And if there were complications...Raph didn't want to think about that. IF they did this, they would all be in it one-hundred and ten percent. He glanced over at Lexi, not sure what she was thinking. It was tempting...severely tempting. He would love to hear his son speak. But...was all this worth it? "Whaddya think, babe?" Of course, Raph himself was still skeptical.

Could they really put him through this? To know that he would have to undergo surgery and then a painful recovery time made it all seem not worth it. "Wow...he would just be healed from surgery, then have to have it again. You said 'until he is grown'.... so I'm guessing something stabilizes then? Wouldn't it make more sense to wait closer to that time instead of putting him through that every couple of months?" Of course, she wanted to hear him much sooner... but she couldn't be that selfish. Then came Raph's question. "I think... it's a big decision that requires more than just a few minutes to decide. Or even a week..."

Raph looked at Lexi and nodded. He agreed fully with that. It wasn't something they could decide right on the spot. They needed time. They ALL needed time. He glanced at Melinda and nodded. "Yeah, she's right. We can't make this decision yet." Then he looked over at Phin. Lexi had made some excellent points. It might be easier on Phin to just wait. Raph was just so hopeful that this would work.

Melinda nodded in understanding. "If I may put in my two cents. If it was my child. I would wait until he was old enough to decided for himself. I'm simply putting the offer on the table you can take it at any time. trust me. Bishop has all the time in the world. " She looked back to phin and put her hands out for him. "Phin, can I feel your heart beat please. I'll only use my hands. I just have to touch your chest. "

Again, Phin couldn't fully understand what Melinda was requesting, but her arms were outstretched which meant that she wanted him. He hesitated at first, but finally moved over to her, but wouldn't let his parents out of his sight. "Yeah... I think he should decide if that's something he wants to go through. I think he's too young to know it's to help him... I couldn't put him through that." And that's the closest as anyone would get to a decision for now. Don was a man of science, she really wanted to discuss this with him and weigh up the pros and cons. But Right now, Phin was just too young to start a lifetime of painful procedures.

Melinda gave Phin's cheek a soft kiss then softly placed her hand on his chest just above his shell. She pressed slightly and felt his heart beat. it was the best she could do without scaring the poor turtle. She finally gave a nod. "You have a slight ireguler heart beat. we'll have to watch that closely. She signed the word heart and beat then placed his little hand over her own heart so he could feel her heart beat and try to understand what she was doing.

Raph had to admit, Melinda was handling Phin well. She was gentle and kind. And Phin seemed comforted by that. It made him wonder once again how someone like her could work for a man like Bishop. This woman was also very honest with them. She gave them a lot of information, even though some of it pissed Raph off. But it wasn't her fault. He still watched her, but he felt more at ease with her near his son.
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:45 am

When the sunlight shown in Remey's room and right into his eyes he woke up. He slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes then smiled over at Marley. "I guess no one sleeps in in this house. they need heaver curtains." He said to himself.

He then looked over to Belle only to find her gone. Panic set in. He jumped from the bed and threw on some pants.

"Annabelle?" He called and checked the bathroom. Not seeing her there he checked the closet then noticed that the bedroom door had been opened.

He ran out the room and down the stairs. "Annabelle!" He called out looking through all the rooms starting to freak out. Did someone come in and take her? Did Shredder find them. He knew coming here was a bad idea!

He got close to the ball room and heard Splinter's voice. Then Belle's. He peeked in the large room and sighed in relief.

"Belle. You can't just disappear like that."

Belle smiled at Remey and gave Splinter a hug then ran to her father.

"Thanks for watching her." He told splinter.

"Not a problem." Splinter then sat down in the center of the room to start his meditation.

Remey closed the doors and took Belle to the kitchen. "Lets cook some breakfast for mommy."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Lexi on Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:57 am

Lexi frowned at the news of a irregular heartbeat. But, at least it was slight and not something severe. Phin mimicked the woman's gesture, but quickly lost interest in the whole heartbeat thing. He was a one year old, after all, and there was only so much he could take in. All he could think about right now was the stuffed animal that he had dropped on the floor, and he wiggled out of the woman's lap, deciding that he had had enough of whatever was going on.

Lexi's attention shifted back to Melinda. "Bishop couldn't seem to tell me a whole lot about his appearance. Why he's so pale. Why his eyes are like that. He shrugged it off and said it was because he was experimented on, but... I'm thinking color mutation. His skin is becoming whiter the older he gets... do you know anything about that?"

Female
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2014-02-04

Post by Melinda on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:09 pm

Melinda chuckled and let the little turtle go to play. She shiffted her attention back to Lexi and Raph.

"I know that Bishop wanted him to have a...devious apperence. He was dissapointed with the outcome. I don't know much more then that. I usually come in once things are created. You know. Not to imply that Phin is a thing."

"Keep Phoenix on a low sodium diet. and make sure he gets lots of potassium."

Melinda dug into her back and took out the cotton swabs that were in plastic. "Bishop said Phin had a bad reaction to needles. so I made some of these. It's filled with vaccines and all you have to do is rub it on the inside of his cheek." She handed it to Lexi.

She then placed her hands on Lexi's. "I have a personal favor to ask. Something Bishop doesn't know about. I have a child as well. his ship crashed in Arazona and her parents died in the crash." She pulled out a picture of a small Triceraton." Her name his Elizabeth. Least that's what i named her. I'm sure she had another name before crashing to earth."

"I can't let her play with human children. But. maybe she can visit Phin one day. I can't have children of my own so she really was a blessing. Bishop wanted to experiment on her, but I wasn't having that."

Not that it mattered. Bishop still experimented on the small child, but at least let Melinda parent the alien.

"Am I forgetting anything? oh! yes, Bishop was wondering if you changed your mind. he said you would know what I was talking about." She said to Lexi.
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:09 am

"we must get out of bed. I want to see that pool." Mondo stood up and pulled on his shorts and a shirt. He gave a stretch then went out onto the belcony. "Smell that fresh air!"
    Azazel
    Lurker

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2014-01-22

Post by Azazel on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:15 am

Azazel was down but not for a good, after some patch work he was back up and going. He made his way up to the garden to get some fresh air and try to forget about the pain that was in his chest. Luckily that turtle didn't know how to use a sword so he was still alive. But had he died it would have been his own damn fault. How did he expect to lead the clan when he couldn't take out a turtle?

Just then he heard someone else come to the garden. He took cover in the bushes hidden by the shadows. He watched as Rayne came out into the garden. Not feeling a treat he was about to come out from hiding but then she started digging up graves.

Lastly she took Aeris' body. Interesting.

Once she was gone he stepped out of the shadows and went over to the dug up graves. So this is what Shredder did to his victums. A garden of corpses. Once he was leader, he would keep that tradition up. Now he was put in an interesting postion. Tell on his fellow ninja or use this information to his advantage.
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female
    Number of posts : 303
    Registration date : 2010-07-16

Post by Angel Alvarez on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:16 am

Angel and Kelly arived at Seren and Gabe's home and parked the car. She knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer.

Serenity who was still on the phone opened the door with a smile and invited the two inside.
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 464
    Registration date : 2009-06-21

Post by Daisy on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:18 am

Serenity wrote:"Awwww I woke you. I'm sorry. I'm just so excited for today. I already started the cake. But I was wondering if you wanted to come over early and help decorate. Sadly the turtles will not be joining us. something happen last night and they can't make it tonight."

Daisy tried to push the mess of tangled blonde hair from her face, trying desperately not to fall back asleep. She yawned tiredly and pushed herself up, knowing if she stayed in her previous position, she would conk back out.

"Sure!" She replied, but it was a huge disappointment to know that the Turtles would be no shows. "Awww, what happened?? Is Lexi still gonna be there?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:18 pm