Birthday boyz (Halloween)

Serenity
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Re: Birthday boyz (Halloween)

Post by Serenity on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:21 am

"I don't know what's going on with the turtles. I'm going to call Lexi next. Mikko will be here though, Actually some guest just arrived. So the party is already getting started and Gabe is still in bed. So it's no rush to get here or anything."

Serenity gave the two thugs a beer and refilled Jake's cup and started to clean the mess Raven made.

"It's very busy here."
    Juicy
    Friend

Number of posts : 116
    Registration date : 2013-04-13

Post by Juicy on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:26 am

Juicy and Axel were the next people to show up at Seren and Gabe's place. Gift in hand. Though it looked like it had been wrapped by a five year old. Axel gave a loud knock and Serenity let them in and gave them each a beer.

"Gabe is still sleeping." Serenity told them.

"I'll take care of that." Juicy said with a smile. She had very little make up on today, she didn't want to scare any kids that might have been around. and she did not want them to make her make balloon dogs.

Juicy got up and found Gabe's room then carefully slipped in bed with him. She walked her fingers up his arm. "Wakey wakey birthday boy."
    Ivy
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2011-11-02

Post by Ivy on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:27 am

Lazarus wrote:"Ok lets go find him." Laz picked up Ivy and carried her around the mansion. It took some doing and some peeking into other's rooms but he finally found Leo and thankfully he was awake. When Leo saw Ivy and Laz he sat on the side of the bed with his legs hanging off and opened his arms for the little girl.

LAz put her down so she could go to him. "I thought it would be helpful to have you around while I told her about Aries." He expalned.

Leo nodded. "That's fine."

Ivy's face lit up the second she saw her favorite fairy, but the bandage on his shoulder worried her. Just what happened? Her father was wearing a bandage, too! Everyone was hurt, and she didn't know why.

"Why evewyone got owies?" She asked, pointing to Leo's shoulder, concern clearly on her features.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:30 am

Raph's attention shifted to the little turtle that had enough of the tests. Not that he could blame Phin. He definitely seemed to have Raph's patience at such a young age. That could become both a blessing and a curse. He smiled at Phin and crouched down to watch him play with the stuffed animal. He did keep an ear open on the conversation between Melinda and Lexi, though.

One thing was for sure, Lexi had some excellent questions. It still bothered him that they still knew so little about Phin's situation. But at least it seemed like they were on the right track. Raph didn't expect Bishop to be any more informative with Melinda than anyone else. The man was damn good at keeping secrets and everything regarding Phin was kept under lock and key.

Raph glanced up at Melinda when she told Lexi everything she knew. Which wasn't much. It was obvious they would have to do their own digging if they wanted to know more. Great... It was just one mystery after another. One thing that did surprise him was the kind of child Melinda had.

The thought of Phin having another playmate sounded great. But an alien? Hopefully the kid didn't have any freaky powers. Until Raph knew more, he was willing to 'chaperone' the playdates. It would also let him bond more with his son. And, after recent events, it would let Raph keep an eye on him. It really bugged him that Bishop had put the tracker in a spot where it could never be removed.

He could feel his temper returning and he balled his fists. He really needed to calm down. He took a few deep breathes then looked at Phin with a gentle (yet surprisingly) sincere smile.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:32 am

Laz sat next to the bed in a highback chair. "Someone very bad kidnapped mommy." He told the little girl. "So we all had to go save her. and there was a big fight." Laz looked up at Leo for some form of help.

"Sometimes fairies have to fight boogiemen. So they don't hurt people. but we heal fast so don't worry."

"Ivy. Mommy was hurt really bad, she was in pain so angels came down and took her away so she wouldn't be in pain anymore. But she can't come back. You understand?"
    Ivy
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ivy on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:45 am

It put her at ease knowing that Leo would heal fast.. but what about her daddy? He wasn't a fairy... he should be a fairy! She would just have to make sure that she took extra good care of him! Unfortunately her state of ease would be short live, because her father then began to explain that her mommy had been hurt, and Angels came to take her away. But hearing that she wouldn't come back confused her, and then it set in. She wouldn't come back... ever. She had left, just like her first mother. They had both been taken away.

The tears started to well in the little girl's eyes as she let it all sink in. Her mommy was gone. Why did this keep happening to her? Why did they keep leaving? Angels were supposed to be something positive, but they had taken two mothers from her. Her opinion of them was no longer something positive. They were monsters.

"But.. why they no bwing hew back?" She asked between body-wrenching sobs as she clung tightly to him. It hurt so bad.. she just wanted it to stop! Losing this mommy hurt worse than the first one. Aeris showed her affection and kindness. And now, she was gone...
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:50 am

Laz held on to Ivy tightly and kissed her head over and over again. This wasn't fair, for either of them. "Well. see, when the angels came they helped her. And mommy then became an angel too. And you know Mommy can see and hear everything we do. She part of the heavens now. At night she will be among the stars looking down on us to make sure we're ok. And during the day she'll watch you play. It's just she will be invisable so you can't see her, but she'll still be there taking care of us."

Leo frowned deeply. "Ivy I promise. The man that hurt your mother will be punished."
    Ivy
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ivy on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:59 am

As her father explained things, Ivy tried to understand. She would be watching over her, that much she knew... but why did it have to be this way? Why did someone keep taking her mothers away? It wasn't fair. Everyone else had a mother that they could see, but her's kept getting taken away from her. She gave a faint nod at Laz and Leo... she had heard them, but this was so unfair....

"It huwts..." She sobbed, just wanting the heartache to go away...
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:02 pm

"I know it hurts,baby. But in time the pain will go away. Why don't we do something to honor mommy's memory. like plant a tree or we can write notes to her and tie them to balloons and they will fly all the way up to her."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Lexi on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:13 pm

Melinda wrote:Melinda chuckled and let the little turtle go to play. She shiffted her attention back to Lexi and Raph.

"I know that Bishop wanted him to have a...devious apperence. He was dissapointed with the outcome. I don't know much more then that. I usually come in once things are created. You know. Not to imply that Phin is a thing."

"Keep Phoenix on a low sodium diet. and make sure he gets lots of potassium."

Melinda dug into her back and took out the cotton swabs that were in plastic. "Bishop said Phin had a bad reaction to needles. so I made some of these. It's filled with vaccines and all you have to do is rub it on the inside of his cheek." She handed it to Lexi.

She then placed her hands on Lexi's. "I have a personal favor to ask. Something Bishop doesn't know about. I have a child as well. his ship crashed in Arazona and her parents died in the crash." She pulled out a picture of a small Triceraton." Her name his Elizabeth. Least that's what i named her. I'm sure she had another name before crashing to earth."

"I can't let her play with human children. But. maybe she can visit Phin one day. I can't have children of my own so she really was a blessing. Bishop wanted to experiment on her, but I wasn't having that."

Not that it mattered. Bishop still experimented on the small child, but at least let Melinda parent the alien.

"Am I forgetting anything? oh! yes, Bishop was wondering if you changed your mind. he said you would know what I was talking about." She said to Lexi.

Lexi knew that Phin had reactions to shots, his skin was so sensitive. Hearing that his DNA had been tampered with to give him a more sinister appearance angered her. Not only was he mute, but thanks to the color mutation, he wouldn't be able to tolerate the sunlight like his father and uncles. Turtles were creatures of the sun, and it was yet another thing he would be denied of. But judging by his eyes, she suspected he would have amazing night vision.

She took the swabs and placed them on the end table, making a mental note to have Don check them out and see if he could establish if they were safe or not. She watched as Phin played with the stuffed animal, a smile tugging across her lips as he carried it over to his dad, who was now kneeling to play with him.

Then came Melinda's request and her eyes widened when she showed her the pictures of her adopted child. It seemed that the woman was in the same boat as she was. Unable to have a child of her own, but had adopted a baby that wasn't exactly the norm.

"Yeah.. of course." She told her, thinking it would be good for Phin to be around another child that wasn't exactly 'normal'. Because she knew the day would come when he would notice the differences in himself and the other children. "...I ... can't have children, either." She told Melinda, frowning deeply. Perhaps it was something too personal, but she had never been around anyone else that had been cursed in the same way. "I've been pregnant twice, but it wasn't meant to be." And it still hurt, knowing that she would never have that joy of being pregnant. Every maternal woman deserved that.

Then came her last question, causing Lexi to frown. She glanced at Raph, wondering if he had heard her. Things had been crazy, she hadn't had a chance to tell him of Bishop's offer to her yet.

"I have." She began. "It's incredible... but, I just think outliving everyone you love would be a curse."

Female

Post by Ivy on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:27 pm

Lazarus wrote:"I know it hurts,baby. But in time the pain will go away. Why don't we do something to honor mommy's memory. like plant a tree or we can write notes to her and tie them to balloons and they will fly all the way up to her."

Ivy finally looked up at him, brushing a little hand over the tears that wouldn't stop falling. Hearing that the notes would make their way up to Heaven to her mommy made her hopeful. She would just beg her to come back! Angels were supposed to be sweet... maybe they would let her come back if she begged.

"Okay."
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:34 pm

Laz hugged Ivy close and wiped at her tears. "Come on. Lets go look at the rest of the house. I hear that Phoenix is somewhere. He might need someone to play with."

Leo leaned over and kissed the top of Ivy's head. "You guys are going to move in here permenetly." He said. "And I wont take no for an answer. It's safe here and we can protect you and Ivy. I would feel better knowing Ivy was close by. And by the time Don gets done with this place No one will be able to pass through those gates without us knowing."

"Live here? That's something I'm going to have to think about. I'm just not sure..."
    Rayne
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Female
    Number of posts : 32
    Registration date : 2013-05-16

Post by Rayne on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:47 pm

The day was young, and Rayne was reluctant to return to the Tower. Her mind was heavy and to know that everything she thought she knew about Saki were lies only made her question a lot of things, mainly her existence. How could she serve such a monster? But could she seriously survive in the normal world? Being a ninja was all she knew, and all of her friends were here. Well, all but two....

She thought about Laz. Was he okay? How was he holding up? Part of her had expected him to call her by now, but she knew he was probably tied up. Or...maybe he wasn't okay. Whatever the case, her concern for him was becoming too much. She wanted to give him his space to grieve, but she needed to check on him. And besides, now thanks to her... he could have closure. She needed to make sure that he was aware of that, since the hospital would probably take awhile to track down the people closest to Aeris.

Still hanging out atop of the old abandoned building, she pulled out her phone and hesitated a moment before dialing Laz' number.....
    Ryan
    Friend

Number of posts : 204
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Ryan on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:51 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko smiled at Ryan. "Breakfast is almost ready."

Travis looked up at Ryan then went back to what he was doing. "Making a card for unca Gabeal." He said as he colored the dinosaur.

"He's going to be quite the artist when he's older." Mikko said and started setting the table. "We are invited to Gabe's birthday party tonight. Will you be able to make it?" She asked Ryan.

Ryan smiled up at Mikko. "Great.  I'm really hungry."  Then he looked down at Travis.  "Oh, I see.  Very good job."  He chuckled softly then returned his attention back to Mikko, smiling. "I should be able to," he answered as he helped Mikko put things on the table.  "What time would we have to be there?"

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:54 pm

April O'Neil wrote:"Shopping for Raph of course." She told him with a raised brow. What else were they going to go shopping for? She wrapped her arms around him and returned his kiss. She smiled and ruffled his thick hair.

"I think we should get him a new bike helmet. Lexi bought him that motor bike he needs a new helmet to go with it."

She kissed Casey's cheek and nuzzled her nose against him. "Thanks for being so understanding, you know about me being scared of leaving the house and all. I think I'm getting better. I feel a little safer. But I feel the most safe when my ass kicking boyfriend is around."

It wasn't uncommon for his sexy redhead girlfriend to want to show her wild man how appreciated he truly was. She never missed an opportunity, not since they had started to get real serious with one another. April was quite beautiful and Casey knew deep down that being deserving and being sought after were two completely different obstacles. There were days he felt as if he was undeserving... of her.

It always made him think... why him? Why did someone as intelligent and as charming as everyone's favorite reporter find Casey, of all people, attractive? Even in the slightest? It was a deep question which Casey himself had no answer to. Just another of life's many mysteries.

This was brought to his attention after what April had just told him a few short moments ago. That she was so happy he was there with her, to support her in her time of need. To be there for her. That his being there made her feel safe and secure. But was that truly why she liked having him around? For protection? Nah, not Ape. She was too nice and warm to be so conniving. It didn't stop him from soaking it up, though.

"Heh. Ya sure know how ta pillow-talk, Ape. Not that I'm complainin' or nothin'...", he playfully smirked while rubbing her soft, pale cheek against the back of his hand. Casey stared directly into her beautiful green eyes and tilted his head. Having fixated his gaze, adjusting his entrancing glare, Casey realized how lucky he truly was. He wrapped his arm around her in return and began tickling her ribs wildly.

He was too buried into her body to get any words out but he managed. "But I think ya just need ta relax a little! Take a load off! ", Casey gave a sheepish grin and continued his 'tickle assault'. "Stress ain't good fer the complexion!", and on that note he shifted to tickling her feet.
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Gabriel on Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:24 pm

Anyone that knew Gabriel was well aware that he was not a morning person. He was lost in the bliss of sleep when he felt the bed shift, and then a warm body beside him. Lost within the depths of subconscious, he threw an arm around 'her', figuring it was Serenity. He nuzzled against her, but then came the voice-- the tone did not match Seren's....

...his eyes shot open and seeing Juicy staring at him, he quickly released and shot up... "What tha fuck!!!"

Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:09 pm

For being in a nice bed...let alone in an extremely nice house, Don didn't get much sleep last night. The mansion needed a lot of work with getting the security up and running. After the latest battle with Shredder, it made Don very uneasy to settle down somewhere long-term again. It was something he would have to get over, but he would feel much better once he got the necessary work done.

Don tried several times to get some sleep and he would doze off here and there, but it didn't amount to much. He kept his arms around Rini, hoping her presence would be enough to quiet his mind for the night. Unfortunately, it didn't work. Don was tempted several times to go check on Raph and Lexi who were spending the night with Phin in the little house next to the mansion.

Speaking of Raph. He really felt for the red-clad turtle right now. Raph had gone through a horrible ordeal and, knowing his brother, would be beating himself up for days over it. Even though everyone would tell Raph the same thing -- it was beyond his control. Cold comfort for him, but Don wanted Raph to know that he had the support of his family and friends right there with him.

Finally, Don decided to give up on sleep and got up when Tomo started stirring around. She was making little noises in her crib, but nothing that signaled distress. With a small smile, Don carefully got up and headed over to the crib then picked up the little girl, bringing her over to the bed. "You can't sleep anymore, either, huh?" he asked her in a soft whisper.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Thu May 01, 2014 3:53 am

As laz was trying to comfort his crying daughter his phone started to ring. He grabbed it out of his jeans and glanced at the caller ID. With a heavy sigh he answered it.

"Hello."
    Juicy
    Friend

Number of posts : 116
    Registration date : 2013-04-13

Post by Juicy on Thu May 01, 2014 3:55 am

Juicy grinned and hopped out of the bed. "Happy Birthday sunshine!" She cheered. "Axel and I got you something I think yer really going to like. Angel and Kelly are here too. So get dress and come out your room sleepy head."

She passed him up and spanked his ass on the way out of the room.

"He's up now guys."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Thu May 01, 2014 3:57 am

"Ummmmm she didn't give me a time. so I guess when ever we want. I would like to get there early though before other guest arrive. My gift to him is a tattoo and I hope that he's willing to get one from me. SO if he is I want to start it before the party actually gets started."
    Melinda
    Lurker

Female
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2014-02-04

Post by Melinda on Thu May 01, 2014 10:31 am

Melinda felt bad for Lexi, knowing what it was like to not be able to carry your own child. But they were both lucky and got wonderful children. She knew that there was no place better for Phin to be then here with Lexi and Raph. She felt better knowing that he was safe and well taken care of.

"To be honest. I've never seen the man like someone as much as he likes you. And you know. He doesn't let it show. but i has to be hard for him to watch everyone he knows die. I guess that's why he wants to make sure you don't die."

Melinda stood up and grabbed her things.

"Well I should be going. But I'll bring Elizabeth over another day."

She turned to Phin and smiled. "Bye Phin." She gave a small wave and smile to him.
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Fri May 02, 2014 8:39 am

Rini opened her eyes when she felt the empty space next to her. She watched Don with Tomo and smiled. He was the perfect father.

"Morning." She said softly. "How did you sleep?"
    Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Fri May 02, 2014 12:55 pm

Mondo Gecko wrote:"we must get out of bed. I want to see that pool." Mondo stood up and pulled on his shorts and a shirt. He gave a stretch then went out onto the belcony. "Smell that fresh air!"

Groans as she gets out of bed. Most of her life she has had to get up early, so sleeping in this late feels wonderful, glances at Mondo as he gets dressed and smiles watching him. Gets up herself and goes to get dressed, "I need different clothes, or go back to my ship to get more." Tells him as she chances. "I'll need to blend in here more. Plus whatever happened to our training?" Thinks about that a moment before she meets up with him after getting dressed.
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Sat May 03, 2014 9:16 am

"Going back to your ship could be dangerous. Maybe Serenity or April will have some extra cloths they can give you. For now just wear what you have."

He headed to the bedroom door.

"I'm going to head out and look around."
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by April O'Neil on Sat May 03, 2014 9:20 am

their little romantic moment took a turn once the tickling started. April tried to get away as she laughed uncontrollably.

"Stop!" She managed through her tears of laughter. But really she was enjoying the attention, and she appreciated the lightened mood. She tried to reach out and return the tickling to him. But then he got to her feet and it was just too much.

She squirmed around on the couch, then fell off the couch all but her legs and feet.

"Ahhhhh! noooooooo!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:49 am