Birthday boyz (Halloween)

Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Re: Birthday boyz (Halloween)

Post by Raphael on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:09 pm

Lazarus wrote:"No...No I have the van, I'll see you all there soon." He hung up and looked over at raph. "Do you want a ride back to the mansion?" He asked wondering if Raph wanted to stay here for the night, or if he wanted to be with his family. Knowing Raph though he probably wanted to be alone.

"I'm heading to the hospital now. Look, you shouldn't be alone. why don't you let me bring you back."

Raph still sat there, but the tears had ceased once more. He still had wet cheeks and angrily brushing against them when Laz came back in. He looked up at the man and shrugged. "I don't know..." Raph was officially lost and still had a tremendous urge to be alone.

Then he thought of his brothers. He didn't know if they got the news or not yet. As much as he wanted to stay, he also knew it would be better to get away from the crime scene for a while. Raph wouldn't be able to set foot in the bedroom yet, anyway.

With a slow nod, he rose from the couch, still carrying his new pair of sais and held them up to Laz. "This is what she wanted to give me," he told him as he wiped the remainder of his tears away with the back of his hand.
    Karai
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by Karai on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:13 pm

Karai had surveyed the place, and had been spying on the family for some time now. The kunoichi was calculating her next move. Her motive was to catch Leo off guard, and drive home her point that they had become too plush in their existence. Too sloppy and predictable. It would surely end horribly for them. The fact that they were living so carelessly within this spacious mansion was a huge indicator that they had forgotten who they were. It was tragic.

Her father would be proud. Not only had she discovered the 'hideout' of the mutants, but she had infiltrated their domain and walked among them undetected. She could have so easily taken one of them out, but none of this was the reason for overstepping her boundaries. No. She could have ended them long ago if that had been her motive, but unlike her father, Karai held honor. There was none of that in needless killing.

They were throwing a party for the hot tempered turtle. But the atmosphere soon changed when unfortunate news was presented to them. The very turtle that should have been celebrating his day of creation had lost the woman that had become too cozy with him. This was the very thing that Karai had been trying to warn Leonardo about, but he didn't listen. Now one of their lovers had paid the price, and her father was responsible. She knew it wouldn't stop there. Her father would pick them off one by one, making them suffer.

It was hard not to feel the grief that reverberated throughout the mansion like a debilitating lullaby. She didn't feel sympathy for the one lost, or the ones who had lost her. The tugging point was the complete innocence. Phoenix.

She had been watching him from a distance, and earlier had contemplated kidnapping the child to teach them a lesson. It would have been her method of drawing Leonardo out. But not now. The little turtle had gone through enough. The turtles would get a free pass.. this time.

She was about to slip out as quietly as she had infiltrated, but then the young one headed straight in her direction. There was no risk of him giving her away-- the child was mute. That much she had observed. He stared up at her as she finally slipped out from the shadows of a dark room, and after making sure the others weren't looking in her direction, she knelt down to be more on his level.

<J>"I am sorry, young one.." She told him in her native tongue, but then realized that he had probably never heard the language of his grandfather.  "I am sorry, Phoenix." She told him. She hardly ever felt sympathy, but seeing the tears in the young one's eyes tugged at her. She knew it was hard for him to understand.

She spotted a piece of paper on a small table that set in the hallway, holding a lovely vase that housed beautiful roses. The young woman took the paper and began to fashion it into a swan. Origami was something she was pretty good at, but few knew this about her. Much of Karai was a mystery, but here she was, showing this little one a side of her that the world would never see.

"The elders say that the swan is a creature that represents the strongest form of love." She told him as she crafted the simple peace of paper into a beautiful sculpture of art.  Inside, she deposited a rose petal in what would be the bird's chest, representing 'heart' and love. Both things were items that Lexi had touched. The piece of paper was a note that she had written to Raph, her signature at the botom.

"Your mother's essence lives on in this swan." She told the young one, and handed it over to him when he eagerly reached for it. The little turtle hugged in to his chest, but the quiet tears wouldn't stop falling. "You are lucky, young Phoenix. I never knew my mother, or felt the power of her love. But I hear a mother's love is like no other. Once it touches you, it will never leave you. Your mother lives on right here.." She told him, and gently tapped his chest.

She wasn't expecting for the little turtle to take to her, but apparently he felt comfortable enough to wrap his arms around her, and she carefully returned the embrace...

Last edited by Karai on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:21 pm

Laz looked at the weapons and smiled. "They are beautiful, Raph. Come on, lets go home." He lead Raph out of the house and back to the van. Once they were in he drove off. He didn't know what to tell Raph, but felt he had to say something. Or maybe he didn't. Maybe just having quiet company was all the guy needed.

Laz drove just as fast back home as he did getting to the beach. He didn't want to keep Gabe and them waiting.

Soon he was dropping Raph off at the house and heading to the hospital.
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Gabriel on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:34 pm

...and it would only get worse. As they neared the entrance, security could be seen trying to weed out the media. "Fuckin' parasites!!" Gabe screamed and grabbed a ridiculously tall man that was wielding a camera. "Give the family time to grieve.. get the fuck outta here!" He shouted, and shoved him to the ground. He knew why they were here. Celebrity death pictures were worth a fortune...

"I find one picture of her in some fuckin' magazine, I'm gonna come slit yer throat in yer sleep!"

Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:40 pm

Laz parked the van and got out. He rushed to the entrence, pushing pass all the people and their cameras. There he spotted Gabe and the gang. "Guys!" he called out and went over to them.

"News travels fast I see. Lets get inside."

He helped push passed everyone and finally they made it inside the hospital. He went up to the front desk and started to ask about Lexi.

Ezekiel was also growing angry at all this attention. He elbowed one guy in the face knocking him down as he went inside. "They actually going to let us see her?" He asked.

Laz nodded. "Yer with me. her boyfriend. so yeah they will." After signing all the paper work the group was lead down stairs. The nurse lead them into a cold room and up to the table where Lexi was. "I'll give you all some time." She said and left the group alone.
    Agent Bishop
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 222
    Registration date : 2009-10-21

Post by Agent Bishop on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:49 pm

Bishop was his usual busy self. working on projects and testing out new weapons. His assistent was with him. Melinda was running around the building doing this and that. But news traveled fast and soon Bishop got word of Lexi's death. Shame for the man who dlivered the news. he found himself dead on the floor with knife in his head.

"No!" Bishop screamed and threw a glass container against the wall. "I will not let her die!"

He could fix this. He could bring her back, but he would have to hurry. He called every hospital in the city until he found where she was. He then left in a van and drove full speed to the hospital.

When he got there he killed his way through the crowd and made it inside. "Lexi. I need to see her now. I'm taking the body. Goverment business." He said flashing his badge. "If you don't allow me to take her I will be force to bring in renforcments." He threaten.

He was taken to Lexi and there he saw the small group.

"Move. I have to bring her to my lab." He looked at Laz with a stern gaze. "You want her back. you let me take her."

Laz didn't move. Could he do that? Was that possible? If it was, was it right? Would she be the same person?

Ezekiel didn't like it. Who the fuck did this guy think he was. "Get the fuck away from her!"

Bishop gritted his teeth. "I don't have time for your stupidy." He spat and grabbed the table ready to roll her out.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:58 pm

Raph clutched the two beautiful weapons against his plastron as he rode in the van. His mind was heavy and he wondered what he would encounter when he got back to the mansion. He still didn't want a party, but he was warming up to the idea of being surrounded by family during this time.

He glanced over at Laz, not saying anything at first but then decided to break the silence in the seemingly long drive back. "I'm...sorry, Laz..." He knew Laz was hurting just as much as he was if not even more since he lost two people he really loved.

Raph knew it but it didn't matter anymore. Laz really was a great friend to his lover. And he was really grateful he cared so much about her. It bothered Raph how cozy those two got at times, but it wasn't worth holding a grudge against the man over it anymore.

He didn't know what Laz would say or if he would say anything at all, but that wasn't the point. He felt he needed to say something. Things perhaps would be different between them from now on. They probably wouldn't become real good friends or anything, but Raph could be more tolerant and civil towards him.

When Laz dropped him off at the mansion, he gave him a small thank you then stared up at the door, wondering if he should go in or not. Something felt...off. And it wasn't just because of the current atmosphere in the mansion. Something wasn't right...

Finally Raph opened the door and snuck inside, trying to get to the bottom of it before anyone noticed he was there. Then he saw what was bothering him...it was her. Because of recent events, Raph didn't need anyone one fucking with him or his family. And she was RIGHT there with his son!

Talk about adding insult to injury! Raph just lost the love of his life to the father of the woman that was right fucking there next to Phoenix! Raph couldn't take it. He couldn't lose another loved one...not today of all days. Now Raph saw nothing but read as his son embraced the woman.

As silently as he could, he snuck up on the woman, making sure Phoenix was clear before he pulled out one of Lexi's gifts and wrapped his arm around her neck, holding the longest point of the sai against her throat.

"Don't move..." he commanded before dragging her away from his son, still keeping the sai against her neck. "The hell are ya doin' here!?" He kept his voice even but dangerously low and threatening.

Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:11 pm

Like Ezekiel, Gabriel was expecting to have a hard time getting down to the morgue to see Lexi. But fortunately the authorities and the hospital thought that Laz was her boyfriend. He should have been, he thought. Then Lexi would be home safe and not laying on a cold table, awaiting to be dissected for an autopsy.

The trip down the stairs felt like a journey. He could feel the butterflies fluttering in his gut, and he felt sick. He remembered taking this trip once before, with Ezekiel on the night that Sally had been gunned down by the Turks. Instead of Jake, is was Isabella getting the hard lesson about life.

Soon they were in the cold room and he instantly saw the lone table with the black bag situated on it. He hesitated at first, but slowly made his way over to the bag and brought one hand up to undo the zipper. He pulled it slowly, the tears returning as her familiar features became visible. And then he completely broke. It was her. Her beautiful face laid open by Saki's gantlet. Her eye mangled and sliced open. His sobs reverberated throughout the cold room, despite his best attempts to hold it together.

These weren't the injuries that had killed her.. and then he saw it. The point in which Saki had embedded his daggers deep into her abdomen and ripped her completely open. He almost vomited, but managed to compose himself. He quickly zipped the bag up enough to conceal the horrible right, before gesturing Ezekiel to bring Jake closer, but not without removing his hoodie and placing it over Lexi's chest and shoulders.

"She hated the cold..." He said almost absently. It didn't matter anymore. The cold couldn't touch her, but it gave him peace of mind to give her that one last gift.

When Eze brought Jake closer, he took his son. "Jake... mommy had to go away..." He told the child. "A bad man hurt her really bad, so her spirit had to leave..."

Of course it confused Jake. He could see her, but she looked so pale! And why was her face hurt? It made the little boy cry, and Gabriel was regretful for that, but he needed to see her, to know that she was gone. "When we die, we leave our bodies.."

"Can we just wake her up?" Jake asked, but Gabe shook his head.

Unfortunately their goodbye was interrupted by a man in a suit, who he assumed was the coroner. "Just give us a few more minutes with her.. damn. You don't have to gut her right now.."

Canon

Male

Post by Agent Bishop on Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:17 pm

"I'm not going to gut her. I'm going to bring her back, if you people would just let me take her." Time was not on his side right now. He had never brought a person back from the dead before, but he had a few tricks up his sleeve.

Serenity shook her head and gave Bishop a good slap across the face. "Don't say things like that. You can't do no such thing! You are just making things worse."

Laz placed a hand on her shoulder. "Actually...I think he's telling the truth."

"Thank you." He looked down at the crying child. "Mommy will be back in a few days. with some luck." He added silently. He then unlocked the wheels of the table and started to push her out.
    Karai
    Canon

Female

Post by Karai on Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:25 pm

Unfortunately for Karai, she had lowered her guard and soon found herself being held at sai point, and being dragged into the very room she had once been hiding in. Phin followed, worry worn on his sad features. He didn't understand why his dad was so angry, or why he was trying to hurt his friend!

'Stop!' He signed, tugging on his father's leg.

Karai could have easily weaseled out of his hold. She could have turned the tables with the greatest of ease... could have ended him. But Phoenix was within harm's way and a scuffle would surely hurt the child in more ways than one. Raphael should feel fortunate that the kunoichi held regard for his life.

"I do not wish to harm your child... but I will not allow you to restrain me." She told him. "You are upsetting him. Release me, and we shall speak in a manner more pleasant for all of us..."
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:31 pm

Raph's expression hardened and his eyes narrowed.  He was so close to pushing his sai into her neck and ending it right there.  The only thing that stopped him was his son tugging on his leg.  Then Karai's plea. With a heavy sigh, he removed his arm and gave her a small shove.

"Then ya' better start talkin'!" he snapped, grabbing his son, picking him up, and holding him close but never taking his eyes off the woman in front of him.
    Karai
    Canon

Female

Post by Karai on Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:49 pm

The shove was unappreciated and that was made evident in her glare, but she would not retaliate. Still, she would defend herself if he foolishly chose to attack. That didn't seem likely now that he was holding his son in his arms.

"I came here to speak to Leonardo, but then my attention was needed... elsewhere." She told him, nodding to Phoenix.  "I extend my sympathies about your son's mother. I was hoping that Leonardo would heed my warning  and take into consideration how sloppy his clan has become."

"Tonight was another example. Your youngest brother ventured into town without disguise. It was so easy to follow him here." She told him, but knew none of that was important to him at the moment. He had lost his lover, and the mother to his child.

"I do not need to tell you that this city holds more enemies for you than friends. The ones closest to you will suffer most, as you have learned..."
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:59 pm

Agent Bishop wrote:"I'm not going to gut her. I'm going to bring her back, if you people would just let me take her." Time was not on his side right now. He had never brought a person back from the dead before, but he had a few tricks up his sleeve.

Serenity shook her head and gave Bishop a good slap across the face. "Don't say things like that. You can't do no such thing! You are just making things worse."

Laz placed a hand on her shoulder. "Actually...I think he's telling the truth."

"Thank you." He looked down at the crying child. "Mommy will be back in a few days. with some luck." He added silently. He then unlocked the wheels of the table and started to push her out.

This was all too much for Gabe. This whackbag thought he could bring Lexi back? What the fuck was he, a mad scientist??

He wanted Lexi back, but.. was it even possible? No. Surely not. She was mutilated beyond saving. Her insides were pureed. He couldn't fix that. She was gone...

..but Laz seemed to hold some faith in the guy, which confused him. He would have thrown himself in front of the table to stop him, but ...what if there was a chance? What did they have to lose if it didn't work? But...

"..What if it works and it's not her?" Had anyone not seen 'Pet Sematary'?

Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:12 pm

Raph didn't pay attention to the glare she sent in his direction. All he cared about was that she stayed far away from his son. He still held Phoenix protectively in his arms as he listened to her talk. "Like that's my problem? You got a lotta nerve comin' here after your 'loving' father took care of my family," he spat out and shook his head.

"What I wanna know is how the fuck did he find out where we lived...?" Maybe Bishop dropped the hint or something. Dammit! He knew it wasn't safe at the beach house anymore since one of their greatest enemies knew where they were! Which brought up another really good question.

"You BETTER not tell 'dear ol' dad' 'bout this place. Or next time I WILL finish what I started. GOT IT?!"
    Agent Bishop
    Canon

Male

Post by Agent Bishop on Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:57 am

"What if it works and it is her. The more time we waste here the harder this is going to be for me. Now help me get her through that crowd." And there would be no more talking. He zipped the bag back up and pulled her out of the room. He then rushed down the hall, expecting the others to follow.

Laz rushed after Bishop. he would stay with Lexi while Bishop did what ever it is he was going to do to her. He would make damn sure the man treated the woman with respect and didn't try experimenting on her.

Ezekiel was confused as all hell. It seemed Laz believed the guy. But it made no sense. You couldn't bring people back from the dead. could you? And Gabe was right, what if it wasn't her who came back. He was sure death would change a person. But he quickly followed behind the others. hopeful this man knew what he was doing.

Daisy
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 464
    Registration date : 2009-06-21

Post by Daisy on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:30 am

Daisy had really enjoyed herself at Gabe's birthday party. She really wanted to go to Raph's too, but little Zoe was so exhausted that the couple just decided to call it a night and head back home for some cuddle time. Besides, Kendall started his new job tomorrow! She was really excited for him, but the worry hadn't subsided any. But, Gabe would take care of him, that she was certain of.

Back at their cozy home, Daisy put Zoe to bed and joined Kendall on the couch. She originally had so many plans for tonight! Gabe's party, Raph's.. and then a Halloween party! But things hadn't gone as planned. But she was happy with the turn out. Snuggle time with her man was always time well spent.

"Sooo, you wanna have a whore movie marathon?" She grinned, knowing it was actually 'horror', but never passed on a chance at being fully. She flipped on the TV while she waited for Kendall to pick the flick. The news was on.. something she never really paid attention, but the photo that flashed on the screen certainly caught her attention. It a shot of one of Lexi's cover photos.. the less racy, more recent shots. After becoming a mother, her 'sis' didn't show as much skin.

At first, Daisy thought it was just another scandal story trying to ruin her 'sister's' life. Those always made her so mad! Why did the media try to make her out to be such a bad person? She wasn't Britney Spears!

"Local Celebrity Lexi Davis was killed tonight in what appears to be a homicide. She was at her residence when a call from her boyfriend brought paramedics to that location. EMS was unable to revive her, and she was pronounced dead on the scene. We don't have further details at this time, but more as this story develops..."

Daisy was stunned beyond words. It took a moment for the news to set in, then came the body wrenching sob. "No..no.. no..." She cried as she reached for her phone, dialing Mikko....
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:34 am

Mikko was about to head to bed for some fun with her man when her phone rang. Seeing that it was Daisy she quickly answered it. Maybe the girl wanted to come over and continue the party. Mikko had no problem with that.

"Hello! Didn't get enough party yet?"
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:44 am

Agent Bishop wrote:"What if it works and it is her. The more time we waste here the harder this is going to be for me. Now help me get her through that crowd." And there would be no more talking. He zipped the bag back up and pulled her out of the room. He then rushed down the hall, expecting the others to follow.

Laz rushed after Bishop. he would stay with Lexi while Bishop did what ever it is he was going to do to her. He would make damn sure the man treated the woman with respect and didn't try experimenting on her.

Ezekiel was confused as all hell. It seemed Laz believed the guy. But it made no sense. You couldn't bring people back from the dead. could you? And Gabe was right, what if it wasn't her who came back. He was sure death would change a person. But he quickly followed behind the others. hopeful this man knew what he was doing.

To say that Gabe was confused would have been an understatement. He helped push past the crowd, wanting nothing more than to punch a few of the camera loving assholes as he passed, but not with his son in his arms. Even though he had mixed feelings about what was being done, he helped the well dressed man out to his vehicle... but maybe this was where he needed to draw the line. As anxious as he was to see the results, it wouldn't be good to have Jake witness whatever was going on. He didn't want to give him false hope, because this most likely wasn't going to work.

"You gonna be alright, man?" He asked Laz, wondering if he should be left alone with this psycho. "I don't wanna confuse Jake, so I'm takin' him home.. you good?" He really appreciated the fact that Laz was going to stay with her. It put his mind at ease.

His gaze then shifted to Bishop. "If this don't work.. we want her back. She needs a funeral.. we need closure."

Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:48 am

"Yeah I'll be fine. I know the guy...Kinda. He's not going to hurt her. But just in case, I'll be there."

Bishop pushed the table and Lexi into the van. "Give me three days. If I can't do it, I'll bring her back. Or clone her. What ever." He slamed the back doors shut and hopped in the van.

"He's not going to clone her." Laz said before also getting in the van.

The two were soon driving off at top speed to Bishop's lab.

Ezekiel watched them go then turned to Gabe. "This city gets stranger and stranger. I don't know how much faith we should put into the guy. But...if there is hope, I'll hang on to it. Lets go home, I'm sure Laz will keep us updated.
    Karai
    Canon

Female

Post by Karai on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:56 am

Raphael wrote:Raph didn't pay attention to the glare she sent in his direction. All he cared about was that she stayed far away from his son. He still held Phoenix protectively in his arms as he listened to her talk. "Like that's my problem? You got a lotta nerve comin' here after your 'loving' father took care of my family," he spat out and shook his head.

"What I wanna know is how the fuck did he find out where we lived...?" Maybe Bishop dropped the hint or something. Dammit! He knew it wasn't safe at the beach house anymore since one of their greatest enemies knew where they were! Which brought up another really good question.

"You BETTER not tell 'dear ol' dad' 'bout this place. Or next time I WILL finish what I started. GOT IT?!"

"It is your problem, Raphael." The kunoichi told him. Maybe it wasn't directly the red clad turtle's problem, but he was one of four-- now five. They were a clan as well as brothers. They should be aware of each other's actions, because such a small unit would cause a domino effect.

"I do not know how my father was able to find you. But, considering how easily I tracked your brother here, I can imagine that it was not difficult." She informed.

His threats were amusing to her. Did he not realize the numerous opportunities that she had to take them out, but did not? The turtle obviously did not grasp how deadly she was.

"I have no desire to tell my father where you reside. His vendetta is not my own." The young ninja confessed. "I have had numerous encounters with your brother, Leonardo. I do know that you and your brothers are not the monsters that my father makes you out to be..."
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:21 am

Raph's expression slightly softened again but his eyes widened then he gave her a quizzical look. He had a hard time believing what he was hearing! "Really?" His tone had a little sarcasm in it, but, now that he thought about it, she wasn't as ruthless as Shredder was.

But he still didn't like how she just snuck right into the mansion. It had always been hard to trust people, but this little stunt she pulled with his son didn't help her case much. "And if he asks you what you know? What will you tell him?"
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 464
    Registration date : 2009-06-21

Post by Daisy on Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:26 am

Hearing Mikko's voice only made the sobs more deafening. "Mikko..." Her voice squeaked. "Lexi's dead.. someone killed her!" She cried, curling up next to Kendall. "Can you come stay the night over here??" Because she had lost one sister. She needed the other within eyesight....
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:34 am

At first Mikko was going to argue. Lexi wasn't dead. She was alive just a few hours ago, where would she have gone to get killed? But hearing the tone in Daisy's voice she knew it was true. Mikko looked at Ryan sadly and gave an unseen nod to Daisy.

"Yeah we'll be right over. I'll see you in a bit ok."
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:36 am

Lazarus wrote:

Ezekiel watched them go then turned to Gabe. "This city gets stranger and stranger. I don't know how much faith we should put into the guy. But...if there is hope, I'll hang on to it. Lets go home, I'm sure Laz will keep us updated.

Gabe shook his head as they headed back to his car. "This is too much. She's gone, bro. How the hell do you bring a person's soul back? I mean.. you can't." But deep down, there was a small amount of hope. But there was always a price to pay for playing God. Scientists have been paying for that for a long time.

Once everyone was settled into the car, he drove off back towards home. "All I know is.. I won't sleep tonight, that's for damn sure..."

Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 144

Post by Ezekiel on Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:38 am

Ezekiel agreed with Gabe. He was sure if Lexi did come back, she would be some kind of zombie that they would end up having to kill again for the safety of man kind. He got in the car and leaned back.

"I wont either. Maybe we should pick up more beer." He suggested. "Good thing you got all that weed today."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:13 pm