Birthday boyz (Halloween)

Karai
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Re: Birthday boyz (Halloween)

Post by Karai on Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:48 am

Raphael wrote:Raph's expression slightly softened again but his eyes widened then he gave her a quizzical look.  He had a hard time believing what he was hearing!  "Really?"  His tone had a little sarcasm in it, but, now that he thought about it, she wasn't as ruthless as Shredder was.

But he still didn't like how she just snuck right into the mansion.  It had always been hard to trust people, but this little stunt she pulled with his son didn't help her case much.  "And if he asks you what you know?  What will you tell him?"

It seemed he was so worried about what she would tell her father, and yet-- he didn't believe her. That was to be expected, and honestly it would have disappointed her if he was so eager to trust.

"He does not suspect that I followed you here, nor does he know about my encounters with your brother." Because if had known that she had actually saved the leader of his enemies life, there would be consequences.  "If there is nothing to suspect, then there is nothing for me to tell." She told him.

"I should be going now. I am certain that you would rather spend this time with anyone other than myself..."

Phin had his head resting against his father's shoulder, all of the crying was exhausting. Still, his gaze never left Karai. It seemed that his new friend was about to leave, so he managed a little wave. It was hard for the hardened kunoichi to not smile at that. She even returned the gesture. "Goodbye young one. Remember what I have told you..."

Phin clutched the little swan close to his chest, as if he understood. Karai's gaze once again returned to Raphael. "I'm sure our paths will cross again."
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 464
    Registration date : 2009-06-21

Post by Daisy on Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:01 pm

Mikko wrote:At first Mikko was going to argue. Lexi wasn't dead. She was alive just a few hours ago, where would she have gone to get killed? But hearing the tone in Daisy's voice she knew it was true. Mikko looked at Ryan sadly and gave an unseen nod to Daisy.

"Yeah we'll be right over. I'll see you in a bit ok."

"Okay.. thank you." Daisy told her sister, glad that she was coming over for the night. If she could have everyone just a reach away, it would make her feel better. "I'll see you soon... I love you!" Because now, she wouldn't be able to say that enough... because you just never know.

Daisy placed the phone on the coffee table and hugged Kendall's arm. "Mikko and Ryan are staying the night." She sniffled. "I just want her close..."
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Gabriel on Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:07 pm

Ezekiel wrote:Ezekiel agreed with Gabe. He was sure if Lexi did come back, she would be some kind of zombie that they would end up having to kill again for the safety of man kind. He got in the car and leaned back.

"I wont either. Maybe we should pick up more beer." He suggested. "Good thing you got all that weed today."

"More beer... good idea." Gabe made a quick stop at a liquor store and after stocking up on enough booze to keep them through the next few nights, drove back to their house. "Yeah, darn good thing we got weed. Plenty of cake left over to help the munchies.

He helped Seren get the kids back inside, then brought in the booze. "You okay?" He asked Seren, noticing that she had been quiet ever since leaving the hospital.

Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:10 pm

Serenity put the kids up with Gabe's help once they got home. She then went back to the kitchen and sat down. "Yeah I'm alright. Just that Bishop guy freaked me out a bit.Are you two going to be ok? I think I might head to bed."
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:18 pm

"I think he freaked us all out." Gabe admitted, and pulled her into a hug. He squeezed her tightly as he pressed a kiss against the top of her head, another against her forehead, cheek and then met her lips. He was so thankful to have her. He had lost so much, but she was still right there, and he would never take her for granted. Tonight had been a wake up call. You expect people to be there.. but any breath could be their last. Lexi was a strong force. She was supposed to be a constant in his life, but now she was gone.

"We'll manage." Because saying that he would be alright would be a lie. He was anything but, but she didn't need to worry. "You get some rest." He squeezed her. "Love you, babe."

Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:21 pm

Gabe's kisses brought a smile to her face. She wrapped her arms around him and returned the tight hug. "Don't get too wasted ok." She looked at Ezekiel. "You take care of him."

Eze nodded and gave her a thumbs up.

Seren turned back to Gabe and kissed him again. "Love you too. night guys."

She then left for the bedroom.
    Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by Splinter on Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:24 pm

The others might not have, But Splinter had heard everything. He stood hidden as Karai and Raph talked. He was upset that she was able to find the place so eaisly and hearing it was because of Mike added to that anger. He would have a talk with his young son soon.

When it seemed like the conversation had some to an end Splinter made himself known.

"I trust we will not see you again, Karai. Our family has suffered enough. Leave us be."
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:09 pm

Serenity wrote:Gabe's kisses brought a smile to her face. She wrapped her arms around him and returned the tight hug. "Don't get too wasted ok." She looked at Ezekiel. "You take care of him."

Eze nodded and gave her a thumbs up.

Seren turned back to Gabe and kissed him again. "Love you too. night guys."

She then left for the bedroom.

Gabriel headed into the den with his brother and placed an armful of booze on the coffee table, then pulled out a couple of baggies of weed and some rolling paper. He sat on the couch and began rolling a thick joint, one that would surely help them both.

"It sucks, bro." He told his brother, lighting the joint and taking a deep puff. "I get you back, and I think everything can be good again. Hell, I kept seeing the three of us just hangin' out with some beer and stale pizza, like we used to. And now we gotta bury her..." He said. He needed to talk about her. Needed to get his feelings out, and it was a blessing to have Ezekiel here. Someone that has shared her friendship. Obviously he had no confidence in Bishop's ability to bring her back.

He looked at his brother as he passed over the joint. "I'm just glad she got to see you come back, man. She worried so much about you. And... she waited for you. Damn well over a year." He wouldn't put his brother on a guilt trip. He knew that he was hurting, too. But he needed to know, Lexi did love him.  "At least she knew that you were okay..."

Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 144
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Ezekiel on Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:37 am

Eze popped the top off his beer and leaned back on the couch. "Who knows, maybe that guy can do what he says he can." Though Ezekiel really didn't believe that. And to be honest, he hoped the man couldn't bring her back. Not because he didn't want Lexi back. He would give and do anything to have her back, but because she couldn't possibly be the same Lexi as before.

Hearing that Lexi waited for him did hurt, he should have tried calling again or sent a letter or something. He just didn't want to risk her being killed.

He took the joint and inhaled it deeply.

"I can't expect her to wait for me forever, I should have known she would move on. So...Who was this Raph guy anyway?"

Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:47 am

Gabriel knew that Ezekiel would eventually ask about Raph. Not, he really felt bad for giving Lexi a hard time earlier, even though he was mostly just picking at her. Surely she knew that. He hoped so, anyway.

"Raph's... different." He answered, taking the joint and taking another hit, then passing it back. "We really don't get along. 'Bout a year ago, Mikko and her Turks attacked Lexi when she came looking for me. I went through a pretty dark period after I..'came back from the dead'... lost my memory and all. Anyway, she ended up in Turk territory. They beat and tried to rape her, but I showed up. Ruined their plans. But right before I got there, Lexi slit her wrists. She didn't want to live through another attack. I got her to the hospital...she nearly died. Raph wasn't there for her. It took him a while to visit and when he did, he didn't stay." He shook his head in annoyance. "It was me and Laz. Mostly Laz." He told his brother.

"Anyway, I told him what I thought and we got into a fight in the hospital bathroom. Dude's an asshole." For now, he would refrain from telling his brother that Raph was one of the mutant turtles. Out of respect for his fallen friend. But eventually, He would tell him. Tonight was just not that night. Too soon. "But, I guess she saw somethin' in him... I dunno.

"She never admitted it to me, but she was in love with Laz. You could see it every time dude was around."

Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:06 pm

Donatello also heard the commotion coming from the other room and excused himself from the kitchen to go investigate.  He told Rini he would be right back and found the others.  To say he was surprised to see Karai there was an major understatement.

Raph spotted Don and his eyes narrowed at his brother in purple. "And you!  I thought you were supposed ta' take care of the security stuff around here."  At this point, Raph wasn't sure who he was more angry at -- Karai or Don.

Don glared at Raph. "Excuse me? But I was getting ready to, Raph."  Then he shot Karai a glare.  "How did you do it?  How did you find a way in here?  There were enough cameras and alarms that would have given you away the moment you set foot on this property!"
    Ezekiel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Ezekiel on Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:41 am

Well this Raph guy didn't sound like much of a prize. If Lexi had to be with anyone it probably should have been with Laz. He only been around the two for a little bit and could tell they had feelings for each other. Laz didn't even try to hide it.

"Raph sounds like an asshole who needs his ass kicked." Eze said and took the joint. He took a hit off it and passed it back. He then finished off his beer and opened a new one.

More was about to be said. Like how did his brother manage to hook up with someone like Serenity. But there was a soft knock on the door. "I'll see who it is." Ezekiel said and pushed himself off the couch.

Jigs was already by the door along with the new puppy. He pushed them aside and glanced in the peep hole. Outside he saw Juicy and Axel. "It's your friends. they probably herd the news. want me to let them in?"

Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:45 am

Mondo walked around with Ela for a good three hours. It was getting dark and he was hearing some commotion in the house.

"I think something is going on. Lets go see. I don't want to be the only one not knowing what's going on again."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:47 am

Leo followed his brother to where Raph and Splinter where. He saw Karai there and could feel the anger steam off of him. He didn't know why she was in their home, or how she found their home. But now they were no longer safe. Again.

"Is there something you needed, Karai?" He asked calmly despite the rage in him.
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:50 am

Indeed. Raph was an asshole, but no need kicking his ass now. He was sure that the guy was probably beating himself up over Lexi's dead. Because in a way.. he was responsible. Shredder only targeted Lexi because of him.

Then came the knock at the door and Ezekiel announced them as his friends. That didn't tell him much, but he figured it had to be his new partners. "..yeah, let 'em in..."

Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:51 am

Mondo Gecko wrote:Mondo walked around with Ela for a good three hours. It was getting dark and he was hearing some commotion in the house.

"I think something is going on. Lets go see. I don't want to be the only one not knowing what's going on again."

Nods to him and follows, "Not sure I'll be of much help. Haven't had a lot of training. Plus I'm way behind on what's all going on anyways." Sighs heavily as she follows him. Not sure what she'll do but will tag along for the ride for now.
    Ezekiel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Ezekiel on Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:54 am

Eze opened the door and Juicy and Axel came tumbling in, arms filled with bags of junk food and liquor. He closed the door behind them and led them to the living room where Gabe was.

"We brought gifts." Juicy said and set everything on the table. She then grabbed a beer and plopped down on the floor.

"We heard news. Very sad. Wanted to make sure you are ok." Axel added and also took a beer and sat beside Juicy.

Ezekiel took his spot next to Gabe again and got comfortable. "Seems like you got some good partners."

Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:14 pm

It seemed that news traveled fast. But then again, their circle was pretty tight knit, and the Dragons knew Lexi. She and Gabe had gotten a reputation for making Hun's office a 'hot spot'.

Gabe managed a weak grin at his friends, his eyes still bloodshot from all the crying he had done earlier. "Thanks." He told them, thinking it was extremely thoughtful of them to check in after hearing what happened, and bring 'therapy'.

"Yeah, they are pretty awesome." Gabe agreed with Eze. He hardly knew them, but their thoughtfulness spoke volumes. "I guess it's already on the news, huh?"

Friend

Number of posts : 116
    Registration date : 2013-04-13

Post by Juicy on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:27 pm

"WE are awesome!" Juicy agreed. "And yes, Lexi is all over the news. people are going crazy, cops had to be called to the hospital to keep photographers away. I mean, I knew she was big news. But wow. Now I know I never want to be famous."

Juicy lit a joint of her own, it was her own special blend of herbs.

"But yer holding up alright, right? You know we got yer back. Anything you need just tell us."
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:49 pm

Was he holding up? No, he wasn't. But the last thing anyone needed to hear was how much he was hurting. "It's hard." He admitted, taking another hit from his joint. "It wasn't supposed to go down like this. And.. why tonight of all nights... that shit ain't fair...."

Friend

Post by Juicy on Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:25 am

Juicy frowned and got up. She took a seat on the other side of Gabe. "I know it isn't. It sucks. But everything will be alright." She said and pulled him in for a tight hug. "Anything you need just ask."

She let him go and downed her drink.

"If I had magical powers i would so bring her back"
    Agent Bishop
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 222
    Registration date : 2009-10-21

Post by Agent Bishop on Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:36 am

The ride back to Bishop's lab was quiet. there was no radio and no conversation. He was focused. He had called to Melinda to get the machines ready. He wasn't sure what the extent of the damage was done, but knew some organs would have to be recreated. Making organs was no big deal. Getting them to work was the problem.

They finally arived at the building and both men jumped out of the van. Bishop opened up the back doors and took Lexi's body out. All three hurried inside and up to one of the top floors. Once there Bishop rolled her into the room Melinda was waiting in.

"Is everything ready?"

"Yes." She answered and helped him get Lexi out the body back and onto the surgery table.

Laz stood silently in the back watching everything that was happening. He wanted to make sure Bishop didn't do anything to harm Lexi's body, and wanted to make sure he wasn't using her in some weird experimnet. "So how are you going to do this?" He finally asked.

Bishop strapped Lexi's arms and legs to the table then assesed the damage done. It looked like her heart was still in one piece. Good that would make things eaiser. "First we are going to get some brain activity and blood flow going. Have to warm her up and get the heart pumping.

Melinda got to work on taking out the damaged organs and placing them in strange looking machines.

"What do those do?" Laz asked.

"These will make new, working organs for her that we can transplant into her." Melinda answered.

Bishop started drilling small holes into Lexi's skull and inserting wires to her brain. "there we are. Lets get some current flowing to the brain.

"She will be the same Lexi if this works, right?" Laz got closer to the table making sure he still stood out the way.

"Not sure. Never done this before." Bishop then got to work on starting up her heart and getting blood flowing through her veins. Her stomach was badly tore up. She would need skin graphs. To help things alone, Bishop injected her with a black liquid. "this will help with the healing. and this..." He said holding up a green liquid, "this will make sure she doesn't have this problem ever again."
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:32 pm

Juicy wrote:Juicy frowned and got up. She took a seat on the other side of Gabe. "I know it isn't. It sucks. But everything will be alright." She said and pulled him in for a tight hug. "Anything you need just ask."

She let him go and downed her drink.

"If I had magical powers i would so bring her back"

Gabriel wasn't expecting the hug, but it was welcomed nonetheless. He returned it, and said a quiet 'thanks', not trusting his emotions to say anything louder. It would get easier.. he didn't understand how. How could you lose someone that was such a huge part of your life, and continue on like you always had? You couldn't. There was no rebounding.. you just had to learn to go on in a world without them in it.

He thought it was sweet that Juicy would bring her back, if she had special powers. He wanted to tell them about that weird agent and how he was trying... but he knew it was a lost cause. No need in admitting that he allowed some psycho to take his friend's body to do God only knows what to it. Of course Laz was there, he would make sure she was respected.

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:00 am

The deed was done.

Finally, he had accomplished what he had set out to do. Never again would those mutagenic freaks of nature forget the name of The Shredder! It felt so empowering. The adrenaline rush alone, he had missed it so and thus had become its bitch once more. Over the next couple of days he had felt no remorse for what he had done and had even come to terms with it.

It was nothing to be ashamed of. Raphael and his three terrapin brothers would probably come looking for him with revenge in mind. Oh, how pitiful they all were. Without their sensei they wouldn't stand a chance in hell. After all, who did they truly think they were going up against? His mind had deteriorated since they first battled long ago.

It was no mystery to anyone that the imposing master of what remained of the Foot had gone mad over time. His power-hungry ways, his pointless vendettas, all for mere peanuts. It wasn't glorified. There were no rewards, financially or otherwise. Those four, or rather five counting the rat, were just cockroaches who wouldn't stay dead. But he would show them... They would learn who the true ruler of this city was.

Not Hun and his useless Dragons. They were unfit to unravel his cape, let alone possess this city like true criminal masterminds.

Oroku Saki sat in deep thought upon his throne. His helmet was resting across the back of his chair while his cape draped nicely inside of the wooden antique closet. He hadn't even removed the clawed gauntlet he so tauntingly displayed; it still had stained blood on it from the cruel incident before. Lexi's blood. It was her very DNA in his possession.

But at what cost? Was it truly worth it? Worth being hunted like prey by an angry terrapin seeing red? Oh, yes! Saki lifted his gaze and stared at the blankness before him, glaring into the darkness itself. He had become a vile, despicable and cruel monster but for what it was worth it would at least give him another shot at Raphael. That was inevitable.

"Soon, creature... Very soon. You will meet your demise and die as she died. Choking on your own blood!", Saki muttered to no-one in particular. Not even his loyal followers, what few were left, had even questioned where he had gone and why. Most of them already knew but the newer recruits hadn't the slightest clue. They were so predictable.

The evening was still young and Saki's mission was far from completed. All it would take was one more shot. Just one more chance to kill one of those blasted four and finally proclaim his victory over them; as if they ever stood a chance.
    Juicy
    Friend

Post by Juicy on Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:27 am

Juicy let him go and ruffled his hair. She sat back down next to Axel who was already on his third beer. "Slow down, we got all night." She told her friend.

Axel grinned and playfully pushed Juicy down. He then raised his glass. "Für diejenigen, die Vergangenheit können wir sie in der Walhalla sehen."

Juicy raised her glass too. "What he said. also I offer a prayer. "Féidir leat a fheiceáil solas Dé ar an gcosán amach romhainn nuair a bhíonn an bóthar shiúlann tú dorcha.
    Féidir leat a chloisteáil i gcónaí, fiú amháin i do uair an chloig de brón, an amhránaíocht milis an fhuiseog.
    Nuair a bhíonn am crua fhéadfadh hardness riamh cas do chruas a cloiche.
    Féidir leat cuimhneamh i gcónaí nuair a thagann na scáileanna - Ní gá duit siúl ina n-aonar."

Juicy smiled and took a swig of her drink.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:54 pm