Birthday boyz (Halloween)

    Share
    avatar
    Lexi
    Original Character

    Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Age : 26
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

    Re: Birthday boyz (Halloween)

    Post by Lexi on Sat May 03, 2014 12:26 pm


    Melinda wrote:Melinda felt bad for Lexi, knowing what it was like to not be able to carry your own child. But they were both lucky and got wonderful children. She knew that there was no place better for Phin to be then here with Lexi and Raph. She felt better knowing that he was safe and well taken care of.

    "To be honest. I've never seen the man like someone as much as he likes you. And you know. He doesn't let it show. but i has to be hard for him to watch everyone he knows die. I guess that's why he wants to make sure you don't die."

    Melinda stood up and grabbed her things.

    "Well I should be going. But I'll bring Elizabeth over another day."

    She turned to Phin and smiled. "Bye Phin." She gave a small wave and smile to him.



    Yeah, it was pretty obvious that Bishop felt something for her. But to hear Melinda voice her thoughts, in front of Raphael concerned her a little. Raph already hated the man, and the fact that she hadn't had a chance to tell him about Bishop's offer certainly wouldn't help his mood, but it wasn't her fault. Everything had been crazy and an opportunity to tell him everything had yet to present itself.


    Phin spared a little wave at the woman, then resumed playing with his father. Once Melinda was gone, Lexi looked at Phin and Raph, expecting the questions to start....


    _________________
    avatar
    Donatello
    Canon

    Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Age : 26
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

    Re: Birthday boyz (Halloween)

    Post by Donatello on Sat May 03, 2014 4:19 pm

    Rini wrote:Rini opened her eyes when she felt the empty space next to her. She watched Don with Tomo and smiled. He was the perfect father.

    "Morning." She said softly. "How did you sleep?"

    Don heard a voice next to him and he smiled at the owner of that beautiful sound. "Good morning. And I slept okay." Of course he didn't want to tell her that his first night there was one of his most sleepless nights. He shifted Tomo in his arms and moved up the bed to be closer to Rini. And also so she had better access to their daughter. "What about you?"
    avatar
    Raphael
    Canon

    Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Age : 27
    Location : Lurking in the Shadows
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

    Re: Birthday boyz (Halloween)

    Post by Raphael on Sat May 03, 2014 4:28 pm

    Raph kept one ear on the conversation between Lexi and Melinda while playing with his son. He had no idea what the hell they were talking about, but he was starting to get the idea. Of course Bishop had to be involved. He knew the man had a thing for Lexi, but not to the extent that the conversation seemed to go.

    He looked up at Lexi with his eyes narrowed. "What're ya talkin' about, babe?" He heard the words 'outliving everyone' and that was all it took before the questions started. He was trying to keep a level head around his son, but every time he thought of Bishop, his anger escalated. He didn't even realize he had a death-grip on the stuffed animal Phin gave him.
    avatar
    Rini
    Original Character

    Number of posts : 315
    Age : 26
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

    Re: Birthday boyz (Halloween)

    Post by Rini on Sun May 04, 2014 3:20 am

    Rini sat up and laid her chin on Don's shoulder. "Best sleep I've had in a while. want me to make some breakfast. Then we can call Serenity about the security in this place, because I know you are eager to start that."
    avatar
    Fraya
    Original Character

    Number of posts : 359
    Age : 32
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

    Re: Birthday boyz (Halloween)

    Post by Fraya on Sun May 04, 2014 8:06 am

    The sun poked in through the sheer curtains and right in Fraya's eyes. She moaned a bit and pulled the covers over her head.

    "nooooooooo I don't wanna get up. The kids at school are mean." She mumbled.

    She then remembered where she was, and that there was so much to do! There was swimming and dancing and playing on that awesome swing set! But then again, the bed was soooooo comfortable and Mike was so warm.

    She snuggled closer to her turtle man and threw the covers over his head as well.
    avatar
    Lexi
    Original Character

    Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Age : 26
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

    Re: Birthday boyz (Halloween)

    Post by Lexi on Sun May 04, 2014 11:55 am

    Raphael wrote:Raph kept one ear on the conversation between Lexi and Melinda while playing with his son. He had no idea what the hell they were talking about, but he was starting to get the idea. Of course Bishop had to be involved. He knew the man had a thing for Lexi, but not to the extent that the conversation seemed to go.

    He looked up at Lexi with his eyes narrowed. "What're ya talkin' about, babe?" He heard the words 'outliving everyone' and that was all it took before the questions started. He was trying to keep a level head around his son, but every time he thought of Bishop, his anger escalated. He didn't even realize he had a death-grip on the stuffed animal Phin gave him.


    Lexi knew that the questions would come, and it was only fair that she answered them. Still, fairness didn't make it any easier. Why it was so difficult, she didn't know. Maybe because she hadn't had a chance to tell him yet, and it felt as if she had kept it from him, and she wondered if that's what he was thinking.


    "Everything's been so crazy... I haven't had a chance to tell you.." She began. "Bishop visited the other day... while you were out on the beach with your family. He met me in the driveway because he wanted to offer me something...." How to tell him? Well, besides the obvious, just telling him. Why was it such a big deal? Maybe because a small part of her wanted to take his offer. She was mortal, after all. The thought of dying scared her. But the thought of outliving everyone she ever loved scared her even more.


    "He offered me a gift. I wouldn't grow old, and I would heal from sickness and wounds. So, in a sense... I would be immortal... "


    _________________
    avatar
    Raphael
    Canon

    Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Age : 27
    Location : Lurking in the Shadows
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

    Re: Birthday boyz (Halloween)

    Post by Raphael on Sun May 04, 2014 12:45 pm

    Raph stared at Lexi as if she had grown an extra head.  "Please tell me you're not considerin' whatever this whackbag is offerin'..."  No man had the right to play God.  Especially with someone Raph cared about.  He had seen enough death in his short life to know how precious life really could be.  Even though Raph was more of a risk-taker than the rest of his brothers, he was more careful now that he had his own family.  But, even so, he would gladly give his life for any of them.

    He didn't want to come right out and say it was a bad idea, but living forever wasn't all it was cracked up to be.  It was tempting, sure, but then everyone that someone loved would watch all their own loved ones pass on.  That would be worse than death ever could be.  After Raphael had taken his first innocent life the night before, he knew that kind of pain.  Even if it wasn't someone he cared deeply about.  Aeris had been a victim.  Someone that didn't deserve that fate; by his hand nor anyone else's.
    avatar
    Lexi
    Original Character

    Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Age : 26
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

    Re: Birthday boyz (Halloween)

    Post by Lexi on Sun May 04, 2014 12:59 pm

    "No." Lexi answered, meeting his gaze. "Because I think it's a curse to outlive everyone you've ever loved." And then she remembered what Melinda had said. About why he had offered her such a gift. "I think that's why he's doing it.. why he's offering this to me. Because he's watched everyone die and wants something constant..."


    "...I think he's infatuated with me."


    _________________
    avatar
    Ace
    Original Character

    Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Age : 32
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

    Re: Birthday boyz (Halloween)

    Post by Ace on Mon May 05, 2014 8:47 am

    Ace had been up and on the phone talking with tabitha. He let Ally sleep, she needed all the sleep she could get. He convinced Tabitha to get him more work and she liked the idea of having Ally work when she was showing more. There was always room for merturnity models.

    He hung up the phone with her and and started breakfast.

    They had been invited to Gabe's birthday party. A gift was easy. A bag of his best weed. Little did he know Kelly was giving him the same thing. Gabe would be set for awhile.
    avatar
    Elakiya
    Family

    Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Age : 38
    Location : Krystestar
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

    Re: Birthday boyz (Halloween)

    Post by Elakiya on Mon May 05, 2014 10:23 am

    Mondo Gecko wrote:"Going back to your ship could be dangerous. Maybe Serenity or April will have some extra cloths they can give you. For now just wear what you have."

    He headed to the bedroom door.

    "I'm going to head out and look around."

    "I'll be heading to the kitchen for something to eat." Tells him as she gets dressed and nods to him, "I'll ask them later about that. Maybe a girls night out or something. Since I'm still getting to know them. Never had much of a girls night out so not sure how that works." Says as he leaves the room, soon follows after she dresses, and smiles at him as she heads to the kitchen.
    avatar
    Raphael
    Canon

    Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Age : 27
    Location : Lurking in the Shadows
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

    Re: Birthday boyz (Halloween)

    Post by Raphael on Tue May 06, 2014 11:46 am

    Lexi wrote:"No." Lexi answered, meeting his gaze. "Because I think it's a curse to outlive everyone you've ever loved." And then she remembered what Melinda had said. About why he had offered her such a gift. "I think that's why he's doing it.. why he's offering this to me. Because he's watched everyone die and wants something constant..."


    "...I think he's infatuated with me."

    Raph snorted and rolled his eyes. It wasn't a secret that the man had a thing for her. But, to offer her immortality...yeah, that was just too much. Raph could feel his temper returning at the thought of Bishop even touching her. Intimately or not. Just...hell no.

    Raph frowned deeply, taking a deep breath. He was glad to hear she didn't want to go through with it. At least...he hoped not. The problem was, Bishop had the ability to turn anything in his favor with the right words. Surely Lexi wouldn't really want anything else to do with the guy.
    avatar
    Rayne
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

    Female
    Number of posts : 32
    Age : 25
    Registration date : 2013-05-16

    Re: Birthday boyz (Halloween)

    Post by Rayne on Thu May 08, 2014 12:52 am


    Lazarus wrote:As laz was trying to comfort his crying daughter his phone started to ring. He grabbed it out of his jeans and glanced at the caller ID. With a heavy sigh he answered it.

    "Hello."



    The moment Laz picked up, Rayne realized just how horrible her timing was. She could hear the fatigue in his voice, and the muffled sobs of a young child whom she could only assume was his daughter. She debated hanging up, but that was rude. Besides, there was a reason for her intrusion.


    "I'm sorry, Laz. I know this is a bad time... I should have waited, but what I need to tell you-- I don't think it can wait." She would have asked if he was alright, but she always thought that was a stupid question after someone had lost someone so dear. "I really need to talk to you in person, but I know you have too much going on to meet up. Can... I come see you?"
    avatar
    Lexi
    Original Character

    Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Age : 26
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

    Re: Birthday boyz (Halloween)

    Post by Lexi on Thu May 08, 2014 1:05 am


    Raphael wrote:
    Raph snorted and rolled his eyes. It wasn't a secret that the man had a thing for her. But, to offer her immortality...yeah, that was just too much. Raph could feel his temper returning at the thought of Bishop even touching her. Intimately or not. Just...hell no.

    Raph frowned deeply, taking a deep breath. He was glad to hear she didn't want to go through with it. At least...he hoped not. The problem was, Bishop had the ability to turn anything in his favor with the right words. Surely Lexi wouldn't really want anything else to do with the guy.


    Indeed, Bishop had the ability to make her blood boil. He had done so much to her family. Had nearly cut Raph in two, and had done horrible things to Phin. He was a bad man. Still, the man had a way of getting to her. Perhaps she considered that he was made bad by circumstances, not choice. Whatever it was, she wouldn't allow herself to think too deeply into it. He wasn't worth that.


    "Can you watch Phin?" She asked as she picked up some of the toys that the little turtle was no longer playing with. "I really need to go check on Laz, see how he's holding up." Because she felt guilty for not having the chance to do so last night. "You.. could go with me if you would like..." She knew it was a bold suggestion, especially after what had happened, but that was exactly why she had mentioned it. Those two really needed to talk. "Or, I could try to bring him back here, if he's in any state to come..."


    _________________
    avatar
    Jencko
    Canon

    Male
    Number of posts : 75
    Age : 34
    Registration date : 2008-10-16

    Re: Birthday boyz (Halloween)

    Post by Jencko on Thu May 08, 2014 1:24 am

    Bones wrote:Sugar was dead, and who did they call, him not Jencko. No one had the balls to Jencko his girl got shot up so it was up to him to inform him.

    Bones walked into HQ then headed to Jencko's office. He knocked as he opened the door then took a seat in one of the chairs.

    "One of the vigilantes killed Sugar" he said with a sigh. "Shot her dead then left her in the street. No body else wanted to tell you. I hear she's at st. peters hospital in the morgue. Sorry man."

    Once he got that all out he embraced himself for the yelling and cussing.


    The fact that Sugar hadn't come home last night secretly concerned Jencko. All of his texts and calls had gone unanswered, but it wasn't in his nature to get too worked up. She had probably passed out from drugs and would surely call him soon, or drop in.


    The gang knew of his relationship with Sugar, what most did not know however, was that he actually loved her. He had bought her an expensive diamond ring, and planned on popping the question soon. But it seemed that day would never come, and today would be the day that he received the worst news he would ever get.

    The office was filled with a thick haze of smoke when Bones entered, and he watched the thug walk in and set down, seeing the look on his face, but expected that he would be delivering the news that a gang member had died. But then came the message, completely stunning him. Sugar was gone.


    "What?!" He hissed, quickly standing from his desk, flipping it as he did so. Drugs of all assortments flew in all directions. "Who the fuck killed her?!" He demanded, retrieving a pistol from the wreckage of his desk. He was irrational and angry, a deadly combination. "You find out who did this.. Imma fuckin' kill 'em!!" And he wouldn't be relying solely on Bones to find out who had taken his girl. He would shoot every last person in this city if he had to, just to make sure he killed the one responsible...
    avatar
    Bones
    Original Character

    Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Age : 37
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

    Re: Birthday boyz (Halloween)

    Post by Bones on Thu May 08, 2014 3:57 am

    Bones didn't even flinch when Jencko went off. He knew it was coming. The two were close, but he didn't realize how close, no one did.

    "We don't know who did it, but we suspect it was one of those masked guys. Word on the street a chick has joined in the ranks. It wouldn't be hard to draw them out. Commit some miner crime and one of them will show up."

    Then again it could have been any dragon.

    He stood from his chair. "Don't worry, we'll find em. Even if we have to kill em all."
    avatar
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

    Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Age : 37
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

    Re: Birthday boyz (Halloween)

    Post by Lazarus on Thu May 08, 2014 4:02 am

    Honestly Rayne was far from his mind so it was a surprise that she called him. He got himself together enough to sound a bit more happy to hear from her. He had no idea what she could possibly have to tell him that was so important but he knew one thing. She couldn't come to the mansion.

    "No you can't come here, sorry. This is really a bad time. but, I could meet you somewhere if it's really that important."

    Never once did he suspect a trap. Not from her. He trusted this woman with his life. It would be safe to meet up with her.

    "meet me at the Bangers club. we can split some fries over our talk." He was sure that Leo would watch Ivy for him. That was if Ivy let him go.
    avatar
    Raphael
    Canon

    Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Age : 27
    Location : Lurking in the Shadows
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

    Re: Birthday boyz (Halloween)

    Post by Raphael on Thu May 08, 2014 1:08 pm

    Lexi wrote:Indeed, Bishop had the ability to make her blood boil. He had done so much to her family. Had nearly cut Raph in two, and had done horrible things to Phin. He was a bad man. Still, the man had a way of getting to her. Perhaps she considered that he was made bad by circumstances, not choice. Whatever it was, she wouldn't allow herself to think too deeply into it. He wasn't worth that.


    "Can you watch Phin?" She asked as she picked up some of the toys that the little turtle was no longer playing with. "I really need to go check on Laz, see how he's holding up." Because she felt guilty for not having the chance to do so last night. "You.. could go with me if you would like..." She knew it was a bold suggestion, especially after what had happened, but that was exactly why she had mentioned it. Those two really needed to talk. "Or, I could try to bring him back here, if he's in any state to come..."

    "Sure," Raph nodded then he thought the offer over carefully for a few moments before answering. "Yeah, have 'im come here if he can."  He still wanted to talk to him, of course.  "Can ya tell 'im sorry, for me?"  It wasn't much, but that little bit would tell Raph if Laz wanted to actually talk to him.  Raph was still under the impression that Laz blamed him for Aeris' death.
    avatar
    Rayne
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

    Female
    Number of posts : 32
    Age : 25
    Registration date : 2013-05-16

    Re: Birthday boyz (Halloween)

    Post by Rayne on Thu May 08, 2014 3:04 pm

    Lazarus wrote:Honestly Rayne was far from his mind so it was a surprise that she called him. He got himself together enough to sound a bit more happy to hear from her. He had no idea what she could possibly have to tell him that was so important but he knew one thing. She couldn't come to the mansion.

    "No you can't come here, sorry. This is really a bad time. but, I could meet you somewhere if it's really that important."

    Never once did he suspect a trap. Not from her. He trusted this woman with his life. It would be safe to meet up with her.

    "meet me at the Bangers club. we can split some fries over our talk." He was sure that Leo would watch Ivy for him. That was if Ivy let him go.


    Rayne understood why Laz didn't want her there, and hearing that it was indeed a bad time, she started to apologize and end the conversation right then and there. But it seemed he was willing to meet her, but still she felt guilty. All of this was for him. Everything she needed to say, but now she felt like an inconvenience.  



    "Okay. I won't take up much of your time, I promise." Yeah. She shouldn't have called. The morgue would eventually figure out Aeris' ties and tracked Laz down... or maybe not. She had done her part. Still, she hated to leave it to chance. "I'll meet you in an hour." Because she couldn't very well show up in her Foot uniform, all covered in mud from last night's discovery. "I'll see you soon." With that, she hung up.
    avatar
    Lexi
    Original Character

    Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Age : 26
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

    Re: Birthday boyz (Halloween)

    Post by Lexi on Thu May 08, 2014 3:17 pm

    Raphael wrote:
    "Sure," Raph nodded then he thought the offer over carefully for a few moments before answering. "Yeah, have 'im come here if he can."  He still wanted to talk to him, of course.  "Can ya tell 'im sorry, for me?"  It wasn't much, but that little bit would tell Raph if Laz wanted to actually talk to him.  Raph was still under the impression that Laz blamed him for Aeris' death.


    Lexi was glad that Raph was ready to talk to Laz. She was sure that doing so would help ease some of the grief, because she knew that Laz didn't blame Raph. He just needed to hear that for himself. "I'll do that." She nodded as she headed for the door. "And I'm sure you can tell him yourself in a few minutes." Everything was going to work out, she just knew it. "I'll be back in a few minutes." With that, she headed out the door, closing it behind her. She made the short trek to the large mansion and quietly stepped inside. Now her biggest obstacle would be finding him in this massive house.


    "If only it had an intercom." She mumbled to herself. Hearing noises coming from the kitchen, she headed there first, finding Remey and Belle working away at preparing breakfast. "Good morning." She greeted the two with a smile. "Would either of you happen to know where Laz is?"


    _________________
    avatar
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

    Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Age : 37
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

    Re: Birthday boyz (Halloween)

    Post by Lazarus on Fri May 09, 2014 12:55 am

    Laz said his good byes and hung up the phone. He looked at everyone and sighed. "A friend has something important to tell or show me. She said it's really important. She wanted to come here but I knew that was a bad idea."

    Laz looked at Leo.

    "Can you watch Ivy till I get back?"

    "Of course." Leo reached out for Ivy. "I think this pretty fairy girl needs to play on some swings so she can fly." He smiled at Ivy hoping that she would be ok with leaving her father for a bit.
    avatar
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

    Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Age : 35
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

    Re: Birthday boyz (Halloween)

    Post by Remey on Fri May 09, 2014 12:58 am

    Remey smiled at Lexi. "Morning. Uh...I don't know where he is. Um. maybe call him. Oh this place does have an intercom system." Remey said and went over to the large speaker. He pushed the button that would go through every room in the house.

    "Laz. Lexi is looking for you. we're in the kitchen." He said then gave Lexi a thumbs up. "I'm sure he'll be down in a bit."
    avatar
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

    Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Age : 25
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

    Re: Birthday boyz (Halloween)

    Post by Mondo Gecko on Fri May 09, 2014 1:00 am

    Mondo was in the pool when Remey's voice boomed through the room nearly giving him a heart attack. Once he realized what the sound was he went back to swimming. He woudn't stay in the pool for too long, unless Ela came to join him. But she probably wanted to do other things beside swim.
    avatar
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

    Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Age : 37
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

    Re: Birthday boyz (Halloween)

    Post by Lazarus on Sat May 10, 2014 10:05 am

    Hearing his name being called he sighed heavily. "Now what?" He put Ivy in Leo's arms. "Stay with leo, I'll be right back." He told her then headed out the door.

    He made his way downstairs and to the kitchen.

    "What?" He asked looking warn out and frustrated.
    avatar
    Donatello
    Canon

    Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Age : 26
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

    Re: Birthday boyz (Halloween)

    Post by Donatello on Sat May 10, 2014 12:13 pm

    Rini wrote:Rini sat up and laid her chin on Don's shoulder. "Best sleep I've had in a while. want me to make some breakfast. Then we can call Serenity about the security in this place, because I know you are eager to start that."

    Don smiled at Rini and nodded.  "Great.  And sure."  And he couldn't help but chuckle at what she said about Don's eagerness to work on the security system. "You have no idea, Rini.  I really can't wait.  I want to make it so not even the tiniest insect can get through undectected."
    avatar
    Ivy
    Original Character

    Female
    Number of posts : 24
    Age : 7
    Registration date : 2011-11-02

    Re: Birthday boyz (Halloween)

    Post by Ivy on Sat May 10, 2014 12:42 pm

    Ivy wouldn't have gone to just anyone, but this was Leo. Her fairy. She reached out for him, allowing him to take her. Leo's mentioning of the swing earned a wide smile. "Okay...Wets go fwy!"

    Sponsored content

    Re: Birthday boyz (Halloween)

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:45 am