A-Kon 25

Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

A-Kon 25

Post by Mikko on Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:41 am

Hey you guys! Tiffany here  Very Happy  It's that time of year again. A-Kon where I get all nerdy and worship people dressed as Loki. Oh, and buy things I don't really need.

So this year I thought I would make a little thread to post updates on what's going on through the weekend. Don't know if anyone is interested in that or not. But A-Kon is a lot of waiting in line so this would give me something to do.

I don't know if I can post pics on here from my phone but I'ma try.

Also I'll be making normal post in the games from my phone. I just wont be able to get on the chat room.

So talk to you guys soon!

Rogue
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 885
    Registration date : 2008-09-21

Re: A-Kon 25

Post by Rogue on Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:17 am

Of course we wanna see pics!! Very Happy Gonna miss you, but hope you have a fun and safe trip! And snag me a hot Loki dude while you're at it, lol.

Female

Post by Mikko on Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:32 am

Day 1: woke up early to bring Arthas to the kennel. It was very tearful. I gave him lots of kisses then put him in prison. The we headed back home, packed and put everything in the truck. After that we headed to Baton Rouge. Got to our friends house then went to twin peaks. It's like an upscale hooters.

Then it was off to dary queen! I got nothing, too full.

Now we sleep to wake at 2am and head to Teaxs.

Can't post pics on the forum, but I can on Facebook so look for that starting Friday.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:45 am

Day 2: we woke up at 2am and headed out to Texas. I decided not to wear my glasses and promptly ran into a parked car. We got to our hotel room at 10am sp about a 9 hour drive. We got our badges and finally got some sleep.

Our room is 2666 it's a little bit evil.

Unfortunately I are too much junk food and am now suffering from stomach pains.

Tomorrow the con starts! Yaaaaay!
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:02 am

Woooooo so tired. Did some shopping today. Saw one Loki an Asian girl was playing him. She was still hot. I was dressed as tank girl today. One person recognized me. Now we are off to see repo.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:11 am

Saturday has come to a close for me. The others are still out and about. I got sick so I'm trying to get some sleep. Donnie was at the con today! I saw him and ran up to him and asked if I could have his babies, he said yes!

Tomorrow is the last day. We will be leaving tomorrow at around 7or 8 . So I'll be home Monday. I'm a little sad to see the game not moving along. But maybe it's because you all are waiting on me.

See you guys Monday
    KittyGrl
    Administrator

Number of posts : 97
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Post by KittyGrl on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:15 am

I love how you're doing this log thing. Smile I'm enjoying your updates (and I'll be checking out your pics soon).  Too bad you got sick, but it still sounds like you're having a blast!  Can't wait to see/hear about your adventures tomorrow. ^^ *hugs*
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:26 pm

Weeeeee glad you like them! And I saw a raph post that made me happy!

It's 3:20am a lot of people are pissed tonight. Someone pulled the fire alarm and woke a bunch of peeps up. And canceled the dance. Then cops had to be called because some idiots were fucked up on Molly. Then one guy started taking his dick out and got arrested. There was a gang that came in. But thugs are hot.

Those of us who we're not acting like idiots hope that the hotel invites us back!

Oh and this other dude who looked like Stockman was taking pics of women's boobs then asking for thier Facebook yeah he got a pic of me.

So a few issues but mostly everyone has been good this year.
    Rogue
    Administrator

Female
    Registration date : 2008-09-21

Post by Rogue on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:21 pm

I've also been enjoying the updates! ^^ Sorry you got sick, but hope the rest of your time will be awesome. :)Love the pics you've been posting on facebook, it looks like so much fun! I'm not sure I could contain my fangirlyness if I was there, lol. That Spidey outfit was pretty hot!

Yeah, Gabe is waiting on Mikko and Ally is waiting on Ace, but I realize that it's probably hard to post from your phone... I know it is on mine, so no worries. ^^ Also glad to see that Raph finally posted... I swear that boy is sloooow. Razz

We miss you and can't wait to have you back Monday! Have fun! <3

Female

Post by Mikko on Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:06 am

Everything is packed up in the truck. And not a moment to soon, started to rain! Now we are eating free breakfast! Then we are going to shop some more then we are off back to Louisiana. I'm excited for tomorrow! I get to pick up Arthas! I miss my puppy.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:14 am

Wooooooo shopping! Got some hand made tmnt key rings. And a ring that doubles as a dagger. Now I'm sitting by myself waiting for everyone else to finish shopping. I had to be careful how much I spent because I still have to get things for Arthas.

Despite the gang members and dicks being waved around, this year was good. I wish I would have gotten to go to the dance, but my head wouldn't allow it.

I'm also a little pissed that no one wanted me in pictures. I'm a little offended. It's ok though, we're already planing next years costumes. I'll be in a group cosplay, so without me the pic will be incomplete . So hopefully next year there will be lots of pics of me .

Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:08 am

ON THE ROAD, HEADING HOME!
    Rogue
    Administrator

Female